Vegetarian Discussion: Baseball Answer

Baseball Answer

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2013-08-06 19:49:01 EST
Cy Young
Addie Joss
Mark Buehrle
Sandy Koufax
Jim Bunning
Randy Johnson
Roy Halladay

Fuckwit has no fucking idea what the question is.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-08-07 02:52:15 EST
On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 5:49:01 PM UTC-6, George Plimpton wrote:
> Cy Young
>
> Addie Joss
>
> Mark Buehrle
>
> Sandy Koufax
>
> Jim Bunning
>
> Randy Johnson
>
> Roy Halladay
>

> Fuckwit has no fucking idea what the question is.

I think the question is, "what can Goo post that is a total waste of everyone's time?"

D*@.
2013-08-07 13:47:03 EST
On Tue, 06 Aug 2013 16:49:01 -0700, Goo wrote:
.
>Cy Young
>Addie Joss
>Mark Buehrle
>Sandy Koufax
>Jim Bunning
>Randy Johnson
>Roy Halladay
>

>Fuckwit has no fucking idea what the question is.

The question is:

Who gives a fuck?

Do you know who gives a fuck, Goo?

George Plimpton
2013-08-07 15:12:42 EST
On 8/7/2013 10:47 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On Tue, 06 Aug 2013 16:49:01 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
> .
>> Cy Young
>> Addie Joss
>> Mark Buehrle
>> Sandy Koufax
>> Jim Bunning
>> Randy Johnson
>> Roy Halladay
>>

>> Fuckwit has no fucking idea what the question is.
>
> The question is:
>
> Who gives a fuck?

That's not the question, you sports-ignorant faggot.

I know you don't go to sports bars, *Gloo*, you stupid little homo.

D*@.
2013-08-08 15:54:09 EST
On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 12:12:42 -0700, Goo wrote:
.
>On Wed, 07 Aug 2013 13:47:03 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Tue, 06 Aug 2013 16:49:01 -0700, Goo wrote:
>>.
>>>Cy Young
>>>Addie Joss
>>>Mark Buehrle
>>>Sandy Koufax
>>>Jim Bunning
>>>Randy Johnson
>>>Roy Halladay
>>>

>>>Fuckwit has no fucking idea what the question is.
>>
>> The question is:
>>
>>Who gives a fuck?
>>
>>Do you know who gives a fuck, Goo?
>
>That's not the question

It's one of them Goob. Who do you want people to think gives a fuck Goober?
Do you think the guys you mentioned give a fuck, Goo?

>, you sports-ignorant faggot.
>
>I know you don't go to sports bars, *Gloo*, you stupid little homo.

Why do you want people to think it's stupid not to go to sports bars Goo?
What do you think you get from going to them Goots? Do you think most of the
guys in the sports bars you go to would eagerly agree with you about things
like:

""Getting to experience life" has no significance." - Goo

"the "getting to experience life" deserves NO moral
consideration, and is given none; the deliberate killing
of animals for use by humans DOES deserve moral
consideration, and gets it." - Goo

""giving them life" does NOT mitigate the wrongness of
their deaths" - Goo

, Goo?

George Plimpton
2013-08-08 16:55:31 EST
On 8/8/2013 12:54 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 8/7/2013 12:12 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 8/7/2013 10:47 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>>
>>> On Tue, 06 Aug 2013 16:49:01 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
>>> .

>>> The question is:
>>>
>>> Who gives a fuck?
>>>
>>> Do you know who gives a fuck, Goo?
>>
>> That's not the question, you sports-ignorant faggot.
>
> It's one of them
>>

>> I know you don't go to sports bars, *Gloo*, you stupid little homo.
>
> Why do you want people to think it's stupid not to go to sports bars

It's something real men do, *Gloo*. You and that little Canadian faggot
just can't tear yourselves away from one another's assholes, can you?
Every time you and he gush to one another in Usenet, what you're really
doing is professing your undying love for one another's assholes. You
two really are a couple of creepy faggots.

Rupert
2013-08-09 01:42:23 EST
On Thursday, August 8, 2013 10:55:31 PM UTC+2, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 8/8/2013 12:54 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>
> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>
> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>

> > On 8/7/2013 12:12 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>
> >> On 8/7/2013 10:47 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>
> >> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>
> >> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> >> That's not the question, you sports-ignorant faggot.
>

> > It's one of them
>

> >> I know you don't go to sports bars, *Gloo*, you stupid little homo.
>

> > Why do you want people to think it's stupid not to go to sports bars
>

> It's something real men do, *Gloo*.

I found this very funny.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-08-09 01:57:37 EST
On Thursday, August 8, 2013 2:55:31 PM UTC-6, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 8/8/2013 12:54 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>
> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>
> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>

> > On 8/7/2013 12:12 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>
> >> On 8/7/2013 10:47 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>
> >> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>
> >> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> >> That's not the question, you sports-ignorant faggot.
>

> > It's one of them
>

> >> I know you don't go to sports bars, *Gloo*, you stupid little homo.
>

> > Why do you want people to think it's stupid not to go to sports bars
>

> It's something real men do, *Gloo*. You and that little Canadian faggot
>
> just can't tear yourselves away from one another's assholes, can you?
>
> Every time you and he gush to one another in Usenet, what you're really
>
> doing is professing your undying love for one another's assholes. You
>
> two really are a couple of creepy faggots.

Do you think "real men" spend as much time talking about other mens' assholes as much as you do, Goo?

Dutch
2013-08-09 04:00:42 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> Do you think "real men" spend as much time talking about other mens' assholes as much as you do, Goo?

How long do you plan to heckle someone who pays absolutely no attention
to you? Have you no self respect at all?

Mr.Smartypants
2013-08-09 21:06:09 EST
On Friday, August 9, 2013 2:00:42 AM UTC-6, Dutch wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > Do you think "real men" spend as much time talking about other mens' assholes as much as you do, Goo?
>

> How long do you plan to heckle someone who pays absolutely no attention
>
> to you? Have you no self respect at all?

YOU of all people talking about self-respect is a bit hilarious.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8   Next  (First | Last)