Vegetarian Discussion: Due For A Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage Today

Due For A Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage Today

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2013-08-01 16:15:12 EST
Thursday is usually a big Fuckwit Harrison shit hemorrhage day. It's
amazing he hasn't wised up after 14 complete years of total defeat.
Every belief Fuckwit holds about the ethical status of animals, every
criticism he has made of "vegans"/"aras", every supposed "fact" he has
tried to bring to bear - all of them have been shown to be thorough
bullshit.

Fuckwit's big specious complaint is that "vegans" do not give some
"consideration" to the prospect of "getting to experience life" to which
Fuckwit feels "future farm animals" are due. (Fuckwit sometimes lies
here and says it isn't "future farm animals", but rather farm animals,
tout court. But that's absolutely a lie. Fuckwit's complaint about
"vegans" is that they want to prevent "future farm animals" from being
born. The "vegans" can't do anything about living farm animals.) But
Fuckwit's complaint is completely baseless; pure bullshit.

1. He can't define the "consideration", and he refuses to say to what
end he expects it to lead. (*We* know where he wants it to lead.)

2. Fuckwit himself does not give any such consideration. How could he?
He can't even define it. More to the point, Fuckwit has *said* he
doesn't give any consideration to farm animals' "getting to
experience life."

3. Unlike Fuckwit, "vegans" *have* given some form of ethical
consideration to what it means for livestock animals to be born and
live out their lives, and they have concluded that it's a bad thing
for that to happen.

Fuckwit has failed - totally. Now he is reduced to lying about what he
has said over the years. He also has to do a massive shit hemorrhage of
lies when he does his lying.

George Plimpton
2013-08-01 19:57:54 EST
I *knew* Fuckwit would take a dump in here today. It was an absolute
certainty, and he came through.

On 8/1/2013 1:15 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
> Thursday is usually a big Fuckwit Harrison shit hemorrhage day. It's
> amazing he hasn't wised up after 14 complete years of total defeat.
> Every belief Fuckwit holds about the ethical status of animals, every
> criticism he has made of "vegans"/"aras", every supposed "fact" he has
> tried to bring to bear - all of them have been shown to be thorough
> bullshit.
>
> Fuckwit's big specious complaint is that "vegans" do not give some
> "consideration" to the prospect of "getting to experience life" to which
> Fuckwit feels "future farm animals" are due. (Fuckwit sometimes lies
> here and says it isn't "future farm animals", but rather farm animals,
> tout court. But that's absolutely a lie. Fuckwit's complaint about
> "vegans" is that they want to prevent "future farm animals" from being
> born. The "vegans" can't do anything about living farm animals.) But
> Fuckwit's complaint is completely baseless; pure bullshit.
>
> 1. He can't define the "consideration", and he refuses to say to what
> end he expects it to lead. (*We* know where he wants it to lead.)
>
> 2. Fuckwit himself does not give any such consideration. How could he?
> He can't even define it. More to the point, Fuckwit has *said* he
> doesn't give any consideration to farm animals' "getting to
> experience life."
>
> 3. Unlike Fuckwit, "vegans" *have* given some form of ethical
> consideration to what it means for livestock animals to be born and
> live out their lives, and they have concluded that it's a bad thing
> for that to happen.
>

> Fuckwit has failed - totally. Now he is reduced to lying about what he
> has said over the years. He also has to do a massive shit hemorrhage of
> lies when he does his lying.

D*@.
2013-08-05 15:47:31 EST
On Thu, 01 Aug 2013 13:15:12 -0700, Goo wrote:
.
>1. He can't define the "consideration", and he refuses to say to what
> end he expects it to lead.

"I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS*
of consideration. I also give the not-yet-begun lives
of animals that are "in the pipeline", so to speak, a
lot of consideration" - Goo

George Plimpton
2013-08-05 18:35:38 EST
On 8/5/2013 12:47 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 8/1/2013 1:15 PM, George Plimpton wrote:> Thursday is usually a big Fuckwit Harrison shit hemorrhage day. It's
>> amazing he hasn't wised up after 14 complete years of total defeat.
>> Every belief Fuckwit holds about the ethical status of animals, every
>> criticism he has made of "vegans"/"aras", every supposed "fact" he has
>> tried to bring to bear - all of them have been shown to be thorough
>> bullshit.
>>
>> Fuckwit's big specious complaint is that "vegans" do not give some
>> "consideration" to the prospect of "getting to experience life" to which
>> Fuckwit feels "future farm animals" are due. (Fuckwit sometimes lies
>> here and says it isn't "future farm animals", but rather farm animals,
>> tout court. But that's absolutely a lie. Fuckwit's complaint about
>> "vegans" is that they want to prevent "future farm animals" from being
>> born. The "vegans" can't do anything about living farm animals.) But
>> Fuckwit's complaint is completely baseless; pure bullshit.
>>
>> 1. He can't define the "consideration", and he refuses to say to what
>> end he expects it to lead. (*We* know where he wants it to lead.)
>
> "I give the

You, Fuckwit, can't define the "consideration", you can't say why anyone
owes it, and you can't say where it's supposed to lead.

>> 2. Fuckwit himself does not give any such consideration. How could he?
>> He can't even define it. More to the point, Fuckwit has *said* he
>> doesn't give any consideration to farm animals' "getting to
>> experience life."
>>
>> 3. Unlike Fuckwit, "vegans" *have* given some form of ethical
>> consideration to what it means for livestock animals to be born and
>> live out their lives, and they have concluded that it's a bad thing
>> for that to happen.
>>

>> Fuckwit has failed - totally. Now he is reduced to lying about what he
>> has said over the years. He also has to do a massive shit hemorrhage of
>> lies when he does his lying.

D*@.
2013-08-06 18:45:21 EST
On Mon, 05 Aug 2013 15:35:38 -0700, Goo wrote:
.
>On Mon, 05 Aug 2013 15:47:31 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 01 Aug 2013 13:15:12 -0700, Goo wrote:
>>.
>>>1. He can't define the "consideration", and he refuses to say to what
>>> end he expects it to lead.
>>
>>"I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS*
>>of consideration. I also give the not-yet-begun lives
>>of animals that are "in the pipeline", so to speak, a
>>lot of consideration" - Goo
>
>You, Fuckwit, can't define the "consideration",

Nor can you Goots. Try proving me wrong, Goo. Go:

>you can't say why anyone owes it,

Why did you claim to have it, Goo?

>and you can't say where it's supposed to lead.

Where did you think it led you when you claimed to have it, Goob? If you
want people to think you learned to have it at some point in the past and then
unlearned it like your boy and gooling the "Dutch" character, try explaining how
you want people to think you unlearned Goots. Your boy claims to have unlearned
but he can't even attempt to explain HOW he could have unlearned such a
significant thing Goober. Can you say how you want us to think he unlearned,
or/and how you want us to think that you unlearned, Goo?

George Plimpton
2013-08-06 19:47:47 EST
On 8/6/2013 3:45 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid, illiterate
cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing
but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 8/5/2013 3:35 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 8/5/2013 12:47 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>>
>>> On 8/1/2013 1:15 PM, George Plimpton wrote:> Thursday is usually a big
>>> Fuckwit Harrison shit hemorrhage day. It's

>>> "I give the
>>
>> You, Fuckwit, can't define the "consideration", you can't say why anyone
>> owes it, and you can't say where it's supposed to lead.
>
> Where did you think it led you when

You can't say

- what it is
- why anyone "owes" it
- where it is supposed to lead

It's just cracker bullshit *Goo* - *GOOBER*, you stupid cousin-fucking
shit-4-braincell cracker.

You don't give livestock animals' lives any consideration at any time,
*Goo*. You just want the products, *Goo* - *GOOBER*, you stupid
cousin-fucking shit-4-braincell lying goddamned cocksucking cracker.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-08-07 02:47:52 EST
On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 5:47:47 PM UTC-6, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 8/6/2013 3:45 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid, illiterate
>
> cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing
>
> but wasting time ever since, lied:
>

> > On 8/5/2013 3:35 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>
> >> On 8/5/2013 12:47 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>
> >> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>
> >> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> >> You, Fuckwit, can't define the "consideration", you can't say why anyone
>
> >> owes it, and you can't say where it's supposed to lead.
>

> > Where did you think it led you when
>

> You can't say
>

> - what it is
>
> - why anyone "owes" it
>
> - where it is supposed to lead
>

> It's just cracker bullshit *Goo* - *GOOBER*, you stupid cousin-fucking
>
> shit-4-braincell cracker.
>

> You don't give livestock animals' lives any consideration at any time,
>
> *Goo*. You just want the products, *Goo* - *GOOBER*, you stupid
>
> cousin-fucking shit-4-braincell lying goddamned cocksucking cracker.

Explain this, Goobs.

"I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS*
of consideration. I also give the not-yet-begun lives
of animals that are "in the pipeline", so to speak, a
lot of consideration" - Goo

Dutch
2013-08-07 04:25:16 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 5:47:47 PM UTC-6, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 8/6/2013 3:45 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid, illiterate
>>
>> cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing
>>
>> but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> Where did you think it led you when
>>

>> You can't say
>>

>> - what it is
>>
>> - why anyone "owes" it
>>
>> - where it is supposed to lead
>>

>> It's just cracker bullshit *Goo* - *GOOBER*, you stupid cousin-fucking
>>
>> shit-4-braincell cracker.
>>

>> You don't give livestock animals' lives any consideration at any time,
>>
>> *Goo*. You just want the products, *Goo* - *GOOBER*, you stupid
>>
>> cousin-fucking shit-4-braincell lying goddamned cocksucking cracker.
>

> Explain this, Goobs.
>
> "I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS*
> of consideration. I also give the not-yet-begun lives
> of animals that are "in the pipeline", so to speak, a
> lot of consideration" - Goo

Since he doesn't read your posts I'll respond.

Figure it out, fuckhead.

Dutch
2013-08-07 04:40:51 EST
dh@. wrote:
>> >You, Fuckwit, can't define the "consideration",

> Nor can you

He can, and so can I, but the point is, YOU should be able to do it
since it's YOUR argument.

George Plimpton
2013-08-07 10:34:27 EST
On 8/7/2013 1:25 AM, Dutch wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>> On Tuesday, August 6, 2013 5:47:47 PM UTC-6, George Plimpton wrote:
>>> On 8/6/2013 3:45 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid, illiterate
>>>
>>> cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing
>>>
>>> but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> You can't say
>>>

>>> - what it is
>>>
>>> - why anyone "owes" it
>>>
>>> - where it is supposed to lead
>>>

>>> It's just cracker bullshit *Goo* - *GOOBER*, you stupid cousin-fucking
>>>
>>> shit-4-braincell cracker.
>>>

>>> You don't give livestock animals' lives any consideration at any time,
>>>
>>> *Goo*. You just want the products, *Goo* - *GOOBER*, you stupid
>>>
>>> cousin-fucking shit-4-braincell lying goddamned cocksucking cracker.
>>

>> Explain this, Goobs.
>>
>> "I give the lives of animals that exist *LOTS*
>> of consideration. I also give the not-yet-begun lives
>> of animals that are "in the pipeline", so to speak, a
>> lot of consideration" - Goo
>>

> Since he doesn't read your posts I'll respond.
>
> Figure it out, fuckhead.

He knows what it means. He also knows that Fuckwit does *not* give
animals' lives any consideration, because I know he's seen this over the
years (since he *does* read *my* posts):

It's not out of consideration for porcupines
that we don't raise them for food. It's because
they would be a pain in the ass to raise. We
don't raise cattle out of consideration for them
either, but because they're fairly easy to
raise.
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - Sep 26, 2005

I am not an extremist about it, and if I thought
that all of the animals I eat had terrible
lives, I would still eat meat. That is not
because I don't care about them at all, but I
would just ignore their suffering.
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - Nov 29, 1999

I would eat animals even if I thought that it was
cruel to them, and even if they gained nothing from
the deal. Is that what you want me to say? It is true.
But that doesn't mean that I can't still like the animals
also....
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - Sept 23, 1999

I don't try to eat ethically, because I don't really care enough
to make the effort.
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - July 31, 2003

Fuckwit only cares about the products and services they provide - mainly
meat, but also disgusting animal combats that Fuckwit enjoys watching.
Douchebag Hamilton *know* this about Fuckwit, too.

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)