Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit *Goo* Harrison: Down, Out And Done

Fuckwit *Goo* Harrison: Down, Out And Done

Page:  Previous  1 2 3   (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2013-05-27 11:28:06 EST
On 5/27/2013 12:51 AM, Dutch wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> 4 year-old mentality
>>> gooberdoodle
>>> gooberdoodle
>>> HEHEHEHE funny
>>
>> more blubbering gibberish.
>>

> My point exactly.

LOL!!! Douchebag walked right into it.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-05-27 14:31:39 EST
On May 27, 1:51 am, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> 4 year-old mentality
> >> gooberdoodle
> >> gooberdoodle
> >> HEHEHEHE funny
>
> > more blubbering gibberish.
>
> My point exactly.

described yourselves perfectly.......and using gibberish to do it.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-05-27 14:31:59 EST
On May 27, 9:28 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 5/27/2013 12:51 AM, Dutch wrote:
>

> > Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> more blubbering gibberish.
>
> > My point exactly.
>
> LOL!!!   Douchebag walked right into it.

You reading my posts again, Goobs?

Dutch
2013-05-27 15:53:10 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> [...]

That's some kind of gibberish.

Dutch
2013-05-27 15:53:37 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 27, 9:28 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> My point exactly.
>>
>> LOL!!! Douchebag walked right into it.
>

> You reading my posts again, Goobs?

Not too swift are you?

George Plimpton
2013-05-27 16:03:16 EST
On 5/27/2013 12:53 PM, Dutch wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> LOL!!! Douchebag walked right into it.
>>

>> You reading my posts again, Goobs?
>>

> Not too swift are you?

He's one of the dullest dimwitted plodders ever to piss away time here.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-05-28 02:56:05 EST
On May 27, 2:03 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 5/27/2013 12:53 PM, Dutch wrote:
>

> > Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> > Not too swift are you?
>
> He's one of the dullest dimwitted plodders ever to piss away time here.

but not dull and dimwitted enough to believe your "fuckwitted and
wrong" story about pet food cows, isn't that right Goo?
Page:  Previous  1 2 3   (First | Last)