Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit *Goo* Harrison: Down, Out And Done

Fuckwit *Goo* Harrison: Down, Out And Done

Page:  Previous  1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

Mr.Smartypants
2013-05-23 13:46:39 EST
On May 20, 6:51=A0pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> You pay an inordinate amount of attention to everything he says don't
> >> you think?
>
> > Seems both you and he pay an inordinate amount of attention to what
> > Dave says don't you think?
>
> Is that a yes?

The question was directed to you but I guess if you want me to answer
on your behalf I shall. Yes, you and Goobs pay an inordinate amount of
attention to what Dave says. Almost an obsession.

Dutch
2013-05-23 14:59:19 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 20, 6:51 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>> Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> Seems both you and he pay an inordinate amount of attention to what
>>> Dave says don't you think?
>>
>> Is that a yes?
>

> The question was directed to you

No, my question was directed to you. Your non-answer is enough. You are
obsessed with Mr Plimpton, admit it. Why else would you be doing all the
ankle-biting? Just admit it, it will be therapeutic.

D*@.
2013-05-23 17:17:30 EST
On Mon, 20 May 2013 17:51:06 -0700, Dutch <no@email.com> wrote:

>Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> You pay an inordinate amount of attention to everything he says don't
>>> you think?
>>

>> Seems both you and he pay an inordinate amount of attention to what
>> Dave says don't you think?
>
>Is

What I suggest comes down to appreciating when AW regulations are successful
more than anything else. You Goos maniacally oppose that suggestion because and
ONLY because doing so works AGAINST elimination. I also encourage people to
appreciate decent lives even when they are not due to welfare regulations, and
of course you Goos are opposed to that too. You used to appreciate it yourself
so you said. Then you unlearned. How was it that you unlearned? Don't you have
even the slightest clue how something that extremely stupid happened to you?

Dutch
2013-05-23 19:46:53 EST
dh@. wrote:
> What I suggest comes down to appreciating

No it doesn't, you're lying.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-05-24 03:42:34 EST
On May 23, 3:17 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 20 May 2013 17:51:06 -0700, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> >Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> Seems both you and he pay an inordinate amount of attention to what
> >> Dave says don't you think?
>
> >Is
>
>     What I suggest comes down to appreciating when AW regulations are successful
> more than anything else. You Goos maniacally oppose that suggestion because and
> ONLY because doing so works AGAINST elimination. I also encourage people to
> appreciate decent lives even when they are not due to welfare regulations, and
> of course you Goos are opposed to that too. You used to appreciate it yourself
> so you said. Then you unlearned. How was it that you unlearned? Don't you have
> even the slightest clue how something that extremely stupid happened to you?

That's very similar to Goo thinking he now knows what he claims can't
be known. He's too terrified to try to explain to us how he thinks he
knows that.

Dutch
2013-05-25 18:27:27 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 23, 3:17 pm, dh@. wrote:

>>> Is
>>
>> What I suggest comes down to appreciating when AW regulations are successful
>> more than anything else. You Goos maniacally oppose that suggestion because and
>> ONLY because doing so works AGAINST elimination. I also encourage people to
>> appreciate decent lives even when they are not due to welfare regulations, and
>> of course you Goos are opposed to that too. You used to appreciate it yourself
>> so you said. Then you unlearned. How was it that you unlearned? Don't you have
>> even the slightest clue how something that extremely stupid happened to you?
>

> That's very similar to Goo thinking he now knows what he claims can't
> be known. He's too terrified to try to explain to us how he thinks he
> knows that.

You should meet my 4-year-old nephew, he likes the word doodle too. He
jumps up and down and goes HEHEHEHE when he hears it, do you do that too?

Mr.Smartypants
2013-05-25 23:06:48 EST
On May 25, 4:27 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >>      What I suggest comes down to appreciating when AW regulations are successful
> >> more than anything else. You Goos maniacally oppose that suggestion because and
> >> ONLY because doing so works AGAINST elimination. I also encourage people to
> >> appreciate decent lives even when they are not due to welfare regulations, and
> >> of course you Goos are opposed to that too. You used to appreciate it yourself
> >> so you said. Then you unlearned. How was it that you unlearned? Don't you have
> >> even the slightest clue how something that extremely stupid happened to you?
>
> > That's very similar to Goo thinking he now knows what he claims can't
> > be known. He's too terrified to try to explain to us how he thinks he
> > knows that.
>
> You should meet my 4-year-old nephew, he likes the word doodle too. He
> jumps up and down and goes HEHEHEHE when he hears it, do you do that too?

WTF are you blubbering about now?

Dutch
2013-05-25 23:33:19 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 25, 4:27 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>> Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> That's very similar to Goo thinking he now knows what he claims can't
>>> be known. He's too terrified to try to explain to us how he thinks he
>>> knows that.
>>
>> You should meet my 4-year-old nephew, he likes the word doodle too. He
>> jumps up and down and goes HEHEHEHE when he hears it, do you do that too?
>

> WTF are you blubbering about now?

4 year-old mentality
gooberdoodle
gooberdoodle
gooberdoodle
HEHEHEHE funny

Mr.Smartypants
2013-05-26 01:55:21 EST
On May 25, 9:33 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> You should meet my 4-year-old nephew, he likes the word doodle too. He
> >> jumps up and down and goes HEHEHEHE when he hears it, do you do that too?
>
> > WTF are you blubbering about now?
>
> 4 year-old mentality
> gooberdoodle
> gooberdoodle
> HEHEHEHE funny

more blubbering gibberish.

Dutch
2013-05-27 03:51:40 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 25, 9:33 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>> Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> WTF are you blubbering about now?
>>
>> 4 year-old mentality
>> gooberdoodle
>> gooberdoodle
>> HEHEHEHE funny
>
> more blubbering gibberish.

My point exactly.

Page:  Previous  1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)