Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit *Goo* Harrison: Down, Out And Done

Fuckwit *Goo* Harrison: Down, Out And Done

George Plimpton
2013-05-14 01:20:31 EST
He admitted it, too.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-05-14 02:36:49 EST
On May 13, 11:20 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> He admitted it, too.

When and where did he admit that, Goobs?

D*@.
2013-05-16 17:27:20 EST
On Mon, 13 May 2013 23:36:49 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On May 13, 11:20 pm, Goo wrote:
>> He admitted it, too.
>
>When and where did he admit that, Goobs?

Goo's lying again, and can't even pretend that he isn't.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-05-19 01:38:31 EST
On May 16, 3:27 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 13 May 2013 23:36:49 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On May 13, 11:20 pm, Goo wrote:
> >> He admitted it, too.
>
> >When and where did he admit that, Goobs?
>
>     Goo's lying again, and can't even pretend that he isn't.

He likes to pretend a lot of things. I'd like to see him pretend to
explain to us how he thinks he now knows what he claims can't be
known.

The thought of him even trying that has me laughing.

Dutch
2013-05-19 05:30:50 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 16, 3:27 pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Mon, 13 May 2013 23:36:49 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>
>> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>>
>>> When and where did he admit that, Goobs?
>>
>> Goo's lying again, and can't even pretend that he isn't.
>

> He likes to pretend a lot of things. I'd like to see him pretend to
> explain to us how he thinks he now knows what he claims can't be
> known.
>
> The thought of him even trying that has me laughing.

You two are developing quite the monkey language. Keep it up, you may
end up sounding human in a few more decades.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-05-19 18:05:11 EST
On May 19, 3:30 am, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> > On May 16, 3:27 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >>      Goo's lying again, and can't even pretend that he isn't.
>
> > He likes to pretend a lot of things. I'd like to see him pretend to
> > explain to us how he thinks he now knows what he claims can't be
> > known.
>
> > The thought of him even trying that has me laughing.
>
> You two are developing quite the monkey language. Keep it up, you may
> end up sounding human in a few more decades.

You seem to have some influence with Gooberdoodle. Maybe you can get
him to explain how he thinks he now knows what he claims can't be
known.

Dutch
2013-05-20 15:45:54 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 19, 3:30 am, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>> Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> He likes to pretend a lot of things. I'd like to see him pretend to
>>> explain to us how he thinks he now knows what he claims can't be
>>> known.
>>
>>> The thought of him even trying that has me laughing.
>>
>> You two are developing quite the monkey language. Keep it up, you may
>> end up sounding human in a few more decades.
>

> You seem to have some influence with Gooberdoodle. Maybe you can get
> him to explain how he thinks he now knows what he claims can't be
> known.

You pay an inordinate amount of attention to everything he says don't
you think?

Mr.Smartypants
2013-05-20 17:30:25 EST
On May 20, 1:45 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> You two are developing quite the monkey language. Keep it up, you may
> >> end up sounding human in a few more decades.
>
> > You seem to have some influence with Gooberdoodle. Maybe you can get
> > him to explain how he thinks he now knows what he claims can't be
> > known.
>
> You pay an inordinate amount of attention to everything he says don't
> you think?

Seems both you and he pay an inordinate amount of attention to what
Dave says don't you think?

D*@.
2013-05-20 19:02:35 EST
On Sun, 19 May 2013 02:30:50 -0700, Dutch <no@email.com> wrote:

>Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>> On May 16, 3:27 pm, dh@. wrote:

>>> Goo's lying again, and can't even pretend that he isn't.
>>

>> He likes to pretend a lot of things. I'd like to see him pretend to
>> explain to us how he thinks he now knows what he claims can't be
>> known.
>>
>> The thought of him even trying that has me laughing.
>>

>You two

Since your unlearning you've agreed with Goo that life is never a benefit
regardless of quality. HOW do you want people to think you and Goo found out
that it never is and never has been for a single creature that has ever existed?

Dutch
2013-05-20 20:51:06 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 20, 1:45 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>> Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> You seem to have some influence with Gooberdoodle. Maybe you can get
>>> him to explain how he thinks he now knows what he claims can't be
>>> known.
>>
>> You pay an inordinate amount of attention to everything he says don't
>> you think?
>

> Seems both you and he pay an inordinate amount of attention to what
> Dave says don't you think?

Is that a yes?