Vegetarian Discussion: Probably Going To Be A Massive Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage Today

Probably Going To Be A Massive Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage Today

George Plimpton
2013-04-30 14:53:08 EST
He hasn't posted any of his moronic spew since the 25th, so today will
undoubtedly be like Hercules cleaning out the Augean Stables.

George Plimpton
2013-04-30 16:56:29 EST
On 4/30/2013 11:53 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
> He hasn't posted any of his moronic spew since the 25th, so today will
> undoubtedly be like Hercules cleaning out the Augean Stables.

So far, it has just been a trickle of stupid pointless cracker bullshit.
I wonder when the true cracker shit hemorrhage will start?

Dutch
2013-04-30 18:38:39 EST
George Plimpton wrote:
> He hasn't posted any of his moronic spew since the 25th, so today will
> undoubtedly be like Hercules cleaning out the Augean Stables.

I'll leave the bitch-slapping to you, I have to switch newsreaders to
reply to the other thread and he's not worth the effort.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-05-03 21:19:15 EST
On Apr 30, 4:38 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> George Plimpton wrote:
> > He hasn't posted any of his moronic spew since the 25th, so today will
> > undoubtedly be like Hercules cleaning out the Augean Stables.
>
> I'll leave the bitch-slapping to you, I have to switch newsreaders to
> reply to the other thread and he's not worth the effort.

yeh, go switch newsreaders......that ought to keep you busy for the
next week.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-05-04 17:59:41 EST
On Apr 30, 4:38 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> George Plimpton wrote:
> > He hasn't posted any of his moronic spew since the 25th, so today will
> > undoubtedly be like Hercules cleaning out the Augean Stables.
>
> I'll leave the bitch-slapping to you,

Speaking of bitch-slapping, when Goo chased you off to find pet food
cows for him and you only found ONE, how hard and how many times did
he bitch-slap YOU?

I have to switch newsreaders to
> reply to the other thread and he's not worth the effort.

D*@.
2013-05-06 18:09:18 EST
On Sat, 4 May 2013 14:59:41 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Apr 30, 4:38 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>> George Plimpton wrote:
>> > He hasn't posted any of his moronic spew since the 25th, so today will
>> > undoubtedly be like Hercules cleaning out the Augean Stables.
>>
>> I'll leave the bitch-slapping to you,
>

>Speaking of bitch-slapping, when Goo chased you off to find pet food
>cows for him and you only found ONE, how hard and how many times did
>he bitch-slap YOU?

He's another loser in all directions. He doesn't want to deal with me
because I keep challenging him to try to explain his unlearning. At one time he
claimed to have learned to appreciate lives of positive value for livestock
animals:
"I am fully aware that billions of animals exist only because
humans raise them for food, that's obvious." - "Dutch"

"Good "lives" (sequences of physical and mental
experiences) are beneficial to animals." - "Dutch"

"We give them life. They give us their lives, and our
lifestyles. It's a mutually beneficial contract" - "Dutch"

"Thinking that the conditions that they will experience during their lives is
morally considerable is to advocate AW." - "Dutch"

"The method of husbandry determines whether or not the life
has positive or negative value to the animal." - "Dutch"

"I have said repeatedly that I believe that many livestock
animals have lives of positive value"- "Dutch"

"Wild animals on average suffer more than farm animals,
I think that's obvious." - "Dutch"

"Every consumer choice promotes animals to experience
life." - Dutch

"I appreciate lives of positive value for livestock that
exist or will exist"- "Dutch"

"Their lives and deaths aren't empty and meaningless" - "Dutch"
and he even claimed to consider future animals:
"we need to consider group 1, those animals who WILL
exist under present rules" - "Dutch"

"Because future animals who will inevitably be born are
as important as ones which exist now. " - Dutch

"Provisional consideration *now* is required even though the animals don't
yet exist." - "Dutch"
Then at some point, some mysterious way, he feels that he unlearned how to
appreciate that which he previously had claimed to be able to appreciate:
"abstaining from meat saves future animals from life" - "Dutch"

"Life does not justify death" - "Dutch"

"It's ethically impermissible to consider the lives
of other creatures" - "Dutch"

"Taking moral credit for a livestock animal's very
existence is analagous to taking moral credit for the
life of a daughter you sell onto the streets." - "Dutch"

"It's wrong to exploit animals by breeding, confining and
killing them." - "Dutch"

"I decline to "consider" the lives of animals" - "Dutch"

"What am I denying that animal by refusing to give it this
"consideration" that I am failing to give?" - "Dutch"
Was it mental illness? Was it a severe head injury? What could possibly cause a
person to unlearn something like that? I can't imagine ever unlearning it
myself. After having been able to for decades I have no idea how anyone could
unlearn such a thing, and ineptly and pathetically "Dutch" can't say how he
unlearned or how he thinks anyone else should unlearn. He feels that everyone
who can should unlearn, but he can't say even why they should much less
...LOL... how they could possibly do such a thing. It would be like unlearning
how to read, or unlearning how to recognise friends and relatives when you see
them. It would certainly involve outstupiding one's self in a huge way, but
HOW??? All he can say is that at some point, possibly all of a sudden for no
apparent reason, when he thought about millions of livestock animals
experiencing lives of positive value it made him feel "dirty".

With this one I feel that "Dutch" is outstupiding the Goober with the
greatest self-outstupidification I've ever seen, second I guess is Rupert being
unable to appreciate a distinction between lives of positive and negative value.
>From my pov, Goo's stupid pet food cattle ...LOL... is the third stupidest
self-outstupidification, with "Dutch's" being number one and Rupert's number
two.