Vegetarian Discussion: Ignorance...

I*@.
2013-04-11 15:53:01 EST
The other day I was in a Petsmart, and there were some cat rescue people
there trying to find homes for cats. The cats stay at the store most if not all
of the time, but representatives from the organization are only there certain
times like on weekends. I asked the girl if most of the cats eventually end up
finding a home and she said they all do. She said they don't kill any of them.
When I asked her what she thought about PeTA killing the majority of the animals
they take in she was surprised to learn that's what they do. When I pointed out
that they want to eliminate all domestic animals and asked how she felt about
that, she wasn't aware of that either. If people who work for animal rescue
organizations like that can be so ignorant about eliminationist organizations,
just think how ignorant the average person is likely to be about it. We who are
aware should spread the word so that EVERYONE learns that eliminationists really
want to accomplish, instead of thinking they honestly want to promote better
lives for domestic animals. In case anyone reading is still not aware, they want
to ELIMINATE domestic animals, NOT provide them with better lives or with any
life at all.

Socrates
2013-04-11 16:57:10 EST
On 4/11/2013 12:53 PM, Igbuster@. wrote:
> She said they don't *kill* any of them.
> When I asked her what she thought about PeTA *killing*
> *eliminationist* organizations,
> We who are aware should spread the word so that EVERYONE
> learns that *eliminationists* really want to accomplish
> they want to *ELIMINATE* domestic animals

The tragedy of life is man's finitude, his dread of death and of the
over­whelmingness of life.

http://tinyurl.com/bvl6cak

George Plimpton
2013-04-11 17:48:23 EST
On 4/11/2013 12:53 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> The other day I was in a Petsmart, and there were some cat rescue people
> there trying to find homes for cats. The cats stay at the store most if not all
> of the time, but representatives from the organization are only there certain
> times like on weekends. I asked the girl if most of the cats eventually end up
> finding a home and she said they all do. She said they don't kill any of them.
> When I asked her what she thought about PeTA killing the majority of the animals
> they take in she was surprised to learn that's what they do. When I pointed out
> that they want to eliminate all domestic animals

No, they do not.

K*@baawa.com
2013-04-11 18:25:55 EST
On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:53:01 -0400, Igbuster@. wrote:

> The other day I was in a Petsmart, and there were some cat rescue people
>there trying to find homes for cats. The cats stay at the store most if not all
>of the time, but representatives from the organization are only there certain
>times like on weekends. I asked the girl if most of the cats eventually end up
>finding a home and she said they all do. She said they don't kill any of them.
>When I asked her what she thought about PeTA killing the majority of the animals
>they take in she was surprised to learn that's what they do. When I pointed out
>that they want to eliminate all domestic animals and asked how she felt about
>that, she wasn't aware of that either. If people who work for animal rescue
>organizations like that can be so ignorant about eliminationist organizations,
>just think how ignorant the average person is likely to be about it. We who are
>aware should spread the word so that EVERYONE learns that eliminationists really
>want to accomplish, instead of thinking they honestly want to promote better
>lives for domestic animals. In case anyone reading is still not aware, they want
>to ELIMINATE domestic animals, NOT provide them with better lives or with any
>life at all.

But when the Zombies come, they will be an important food source.

Warlord Steve
BAAWA

Sbalneav

Please define "eliminationists" dh@

--
sbalneav | When I look upon men of science and philosophers, man is
a.a #2171 | the wisest of all beings; when I look upon priests and

Sbalneav
2013-04-11 19:59:38 EST
In alt.atheism Igbuster@. wrote:

<snip>

> ... they want to eliminate all domestic animals

<snip>

Oh, and by the way, can you please point to where exactly on the PeTA site this
policy is documented? Thanks.

--
sbalneav | It is not so much our friends' help that helps us,
a.a #2171 | as the confidence of their help.

SpamƁusteᴙ
2013-04-11 20:07:17 EST
On 4/11/2013 12:53 PM, Igbuster@. wrote:
> The other day I was in a Petsmart, and there were some cat rescue people

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRIES

SpamƁusteᴙ
2013-04-11 20:07:57 EST
On 4/11/2013 1:57 PM, Socrates wrote:
> On 4/11/2013 12:53 PM, Igbuster@. wrote:
>> She said they

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRIES

SpamƁusteᴙ
2013-04-11 23:00:52 EST
On 4/11/2013 3:25 PM, knight@baawa.com wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 15:53:01 -0400, Igbuster@. wrote:
>
>> The other day I was in a Petsmart, and there were some cat rescue people

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRIES

Rupert
2013-04-12 01:08:25 EST
On Thursday, April 11, 2013 9:53:01 PM UTC+2, Igbu...@. wrote:
> The other day I was in a Petsmart, and there were some cat rescue people
>
> there trying to find homes for cats. The cats stay at the store most if not all
>
> of the time, but representatives from the organization are only there certain
>
> times like on weekends. I asked the girl if most of the cats eventually end up
>
> finding a home and she said they all do. She said they don't kill any of them.
>
> When I asked her what she thought about PeTA killing the majority of the animals
>
> they take in she was surprised to learn that's what they do. When I pointed out
>
> that they want to eliminate all domestic animals and asked how she felt about
>
> that, she wasn't aware of that either. If people who work for animal rescue
>
> organizations like that can be so ignorant about eliminationist organizations,
>
> just think how ignorant the average person is likely to be about it. We who are
>
> aware should spread the word so that EVERYONE learns that eliminationists really
>
> want to accomplish, instead of thinking they honestly want to promote better
>
> lives for domestic animals. In case anyone reading is still not aware, they want
>
> to ELIMINATE domestic animals, NOT provide them with better lives or with any
>
> life at all.

It's not true that they don't want to provide existing domestic animals with better lives.