Vegetarian Discussion: Poo

Mr.Smartypants
2013-04-09 14:57:03 EST
Why is Goo always talking about poo?

D*@.
2013-04-09 17:47:53 EST
On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 11:57:03 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>Why is Goo always talking about poo?

We know from Goo's past behavior that he obsesses over other guys' assholes
so that's bound to be part of it. Also we know the Goober enjoys the smell of
piss since he pissed on his diningroom floor to the point of ruining the
subfloor, and he probably feels that the two smells go nicely together. I can
easily imagine Goo hanging around the diningroom enjoying the smell of his own
dried and stinking piss, with a little dab of shit on his upper lip so he can
enjoy both smells at the same time.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-04-10 01:54:38 EST
On Apr 9, 3:47 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 11:57:03 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >Why is Goo always talking about poo?
>
>     We know from Goo's past behavior that he obsesses over other guys' assholes
> so that's bound to be part of it. Also we know the Goober enjoys the smell of
> piss since he pissed on his diningroom floor to the point of ruining the
> subfloor, and he probably feels that the two smells go nicely together. I can
> easily imagine Goo hanging around the diningroom enjoying the smell of his own
> dried and stinking piss, with a little dab of shit on his upper lip so he can
> enjoy both smells at the same time.

Yeh, it seems he's either talking poo or other guys' asses so it makes
sense that the two go together.

D*@.
2013-04-11 15:41:38 EST
On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 22:54:38 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Apr 9, 3:47 pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 11:57:03 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>
>> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>> >Why is Goo always talking about poo?
>>
>>     We know from Goo's past behavior that he obsesses over other guys' assholes
>> so that's bound to be part of it. Also we know the Goober enjoys the smell of
>> piss since he pissed on his diningroom floor to the point of ruining the
>> subfloor, and he probably feels that the two smells go nicely together. I can
>> easily imagine Goo hanging around the diningroom enjoying the smell of his own
>> dried and stinking piss, with a little dab of shit on his upper lip so he can
>> enjoy both smells at the same time.
>

>Yeh, it seems he's either talking poo or other guys' asses so it makes
>sense that the two go together.

I wonder if Goo's teaching his son that there's no value in being alive, but
there's great value in the smell of piss and shit. Then if the boy says
something like: 'but Goo, what do you want me to think prevents being alive from
being an advantage to me?' the lame Goober will lie to him saying that it has
already been explained dozens of times even though he has never been able to
explain it and never will be able to. I wonder at what age Goo's boy will figure
out what a stupid lying moron Goo is, if he hasn't figured it out already.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-04-12 01:48:50 EST
On Apr 11, 1:41 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 22:54:38 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>

> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 9, 3:47 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >>     We know from Goo's past behavior that he obsesses over other guys' assholes
> >> so that's bound to be part of it. Also we know the Goober enjoys the smell of
> >> piss since he pissed on his diningroom floor to the point of ruining the
> >> subfloor, and he probably feels that the two smells go nicely together. I can
> >> easily imagine Goo hanging around the diningroom enjoying the smell of his own
> >> dried and stinking piss, with a little dab of shit on his upper lip so he can
> >> enjoy both smells at the same time.
>
> >Yeh, it seems he's either talking poo or other guys' asses so it makes
> >sense that the two go together.
>
>     I wonder if Goo's teaching his son that there's no value in being alive, but
> there's great value in the smell of piss and shit. Then if the boy says
> something like: 'but Goo, what do you want me to think prevents being alive from
> being an advantage to me?' the lame Goober will lie to him saying that it has
> already been explained dozens of times even though he has never been able to
> explain it and never will be able to. I wonder at what age Goo's boy will figure
> out what a stupid lying moron Goo is, if he hasn't figured it out already.

Goo's son and wife likely have more fun with Goo's outstupidifications
than we do since they have access to his nonsense 24/7.

D*@.
2013-04-15 17:09:35 EST
On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 22:48:50 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Apr 11, 1:41 pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Tue, 9 Apr 2013 22:54:38 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>

>> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:

>> >Yeh, it seems he's either talking poo or other guys' asses so it makes
>> >sense that the two go together.
>>
>>     I wonder if Goo's teaching his son that there's no value in being alive, but
>> there's great value in the smell of piss and shit. Then if the boy says
>> something like: 'but Goo, what do you want me to think prevents being alive from
>> being an advantage to me?' the lame Goober will lie to him saying that it has
>> already been explained dozens of times even though he has never been able to
>> explain it and never will be able to. I wonder at what age Goo's boy will figure
>> out what a stupid lying moron Goo is, if he hasn't figured it out already.
>
>Goo's son and wife likely have more fun with Goo's outstupidifications
>than we do since they have access to his nonsense 24/7.

Do you think there's any chance Goo's son could not turn out to be a
dishonest inconsiderate shit like Goo is? Do you think there's any chance Goo's
father was not a dishonest inconsiderate shit like Goo is? How about Goo's
mother? My guess is that Goo's family is a bunch of liars and most likely they
steal from each other too.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-04-16 02:02:35 EST
On Apr 15, 3:09 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 22:48:50 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>

> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 11, 1:41 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >>     I wonder if Goo's teaching his son that there's no value in being alive, but
> >> there's great value in the smell of piss and shit. Then if the boy says
> >> something like: 'but Goo, what do you want me to think prevents being alive from
> >> being an advantage to me?' the lame Goober will lie to him saying that it has
> >> already been explained dozens of times even though he has never been able to
> >> explain it and never will be able to. I wonder at what age Goo's boy will figure
> >> out what a stupid lying moron Goo is, if he hasn't figured it out already.
>
> >Goo's son and wife likely have more fun with Goo's outstupidifications
> >than we do since they have access to his nonsense 24/7.
>
>     Do you think there's any chance Goo's son could not turn out to be a
> dishonest inconsiderate shit like Goo is? Do you think there's any chance Goo's
> father was not a dishonest inconsiderate shit like Goo is? How about Goo's
> mother? My guess is that Goo's family is a bunch of liars and most likely they
> steal from each other too.

It's difficult to believe there ever were other people like Goo.
Personally I'm inclined to believe that Goo is a one-of-a-kind
production. His son probably laughs his ass off at Goo every day and
takes great pains not to be like him.

D*@.
2013-04-16 16:17:59 EST
On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 23:02:35 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Apr 15, 3:09 pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Thu, 11 Apr 2013 22:48:50 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>

>> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:

>> >Goo's son and wife likely have more fun with Goo's outstupidifications
>> >than we do since they have access to his nonsense 24/7.
>>
>>     Do you think there's any chance Goo's son could not turn out to be a
>> dishonest inconsiderate shit like Goo is? Do you think there's any chance Goo's
>> father was not a dishonest inconsiderate shit like Goo is? How about Goo's
>> mother? My guess is that Goo's family is a bunch of liars and most likely they
>> steal from each other too.
>

>It's difficult to believe there ever were other people like Goo.
>Personally I'm inclined to believe that Goo is a one-of-a-kind
>production.

Goo is the most dishonest by a fairly significant amount imo. His boy
"Dutch" is second, and even though he's a good bit more dishonest than most
people Goo is still pretty far beyond him in his dishonesties. Still it seems
lying and stealing must have been admired by people around him in Goo's
upbringing in order to produce such a horribly dishonest person.

>His son probably laughs his ass off at Goo every day and
>takes great pains not to be like him.

If not then he's probably learning to lie like Goo and admire lying and
stealing and whatever all lowlife things the Goober does in his daily life. It
doesn't seem possible that Goo could be such a liar etc in these ng, but be an
honest person in the real world.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-04-17 02:45:07 EST
On Apr 16, 2:17 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 15 Apr 2013 23:02:35 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>

> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 15, 3:09 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >>     Do you think there's any chance Goo's son could not turn out to be a
> >> dishonest inconsiderate shit like Goo is? Do you think there's any chance Goo's
> >> father was not a dishonest inconsiderate shit like Goo is? How about Goo's
> >> mother? My guess is that Goo's family is a bunch of liars and most likely they
> >> steal from each other too.
>
> >It's difficult to believe there ever were other people like Goo.
> >Personally I'm inclined to believe that Goo is a one-of-a-kind
> >production.
>
>     Goo is the most dishonest by a fairly significant amount imo. His boy
> "Dutch" is second, and even though he's a good bit more dishonest than most
> people Goo is still pretty far beyond him in his dishonesties. Still it seems
> lying and stealing must have been admired by people around him in Goo's
> upbringing in order to produce such a horribly dishonest person.
>
> >His son probably laughs his ass off at Goo every day and
> >takes great pains not to be like him.
>
>     If not then he's probably learning to lie like Goo and admire lying and
> stealing and whatever all lowlife things the Goober does in his daily life. It
> doesn't seem possible that Goo could be such a liar etc in these ng, but be an
> honest person in the real world.

I'm still convinced that they ripped up the blueprints and smashed the
moulds when Goo plopped out of the oven. No one, not even Goo's own
son could ever be as stupid or as dishonest as Goo is.