Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit No Serious Purpose

Fuckwit No Serious Purpose

George Plimpton
2013-04-02 19:19:14 EST
Thanks to Derek

I see stuff like it all the time, and in real life I often can't
make a big deal about stupid things that have a negative influence
on me, whether I have a good point about it or not. But in these
ngs I can point things out, and tough shit if the other guy doesn't
like it. So these places are a place to take out frustration.

Fuckwit David Harrison 25 May 2009 http://tinyurl.com/ye6zsv8

Fuckwit isn't a serious participant.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-04-03 02:52:56 EST
On Apr 2, 5:19 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Thanks to Derek
>
>      I see stuff like it all the time, and in real life I often can't
>      make a big deal about stupid things that have a negative influence
>      on me, whether I have a good point about it or not. But in these
>      ngs I can point things out, and tough shit if the other guy doesn't
>      like it. So these places are a place to take out frustration.

You seemed to get plenty frustrated when we wouldn't believe your
stupid pet food cow theory.

>      Fuckwit David Harrison 25 May 2009http://tinyurl.com/ye6zsv8
>
> Fuckwit isn't a serious participant.

Rupert
2013-04-03 07:24:03 EST
On Wednesday, April 3, 2013 1:19:14 AM UTC+2, George Plimpton wrote:
> Thanks to Derek
>

> I see stuff like it all the time, and in real life I often can't
>
> make a big deal about stupid things that have a negative influence
>
> on me, whether I have a good point about it or not. But in these
>
> ngs I can point things out, and tough shit if the other guy doesn't
>
> like it. So these places are a place to take out frustration.
>

> Fuckwit David Harrison 25 May 2009 http://tinyurl.com/ye6zsv8
>

> Fuckwit isn't a serious participant.

There might be some who would say that if someone isn't a serious participant then the best approach is to ignore him, but it would seem that you don't agree with that point of view.

D*@.
2013-04-03 15:37:16 EST
On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 23:52:56 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Apr 2, 5:19 pm, Goo wrote:
>> Thanks to Derek
>>
>>      I see stuff like it all the time, and in real life I often can't
>>      make a big deal about stupid things that have a negative influence
>>      on me, whether I have a good point about it or not. But in these
>>      ngs I can point things out, and tough shit if the other guy doesn't
>>      like it. So these places are a place to take out frustration.
>

>You seemed to get plenty frustrated when we wouldn't believe your
>stupid pet food cow theory.

I wonder if Goo thinks it's ethically superior for him to try to get people
to believe stupid things like that, and if so HOW he thinks it's superior. Also,
how does he think all of his lies are superior to not lying, IF he really
believes it's superior for him to lie.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-04-04 02:41:19 EST
On Apr 3, 1:37 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 23:52:56 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 2, 5:19 pm, Goo wrote:
> >> Thanks to Derek
>
> >>      I see stuff like it all the time, and in real life I often can't
> >>      make a big deal about stupid things that have a negative influence
> >>      on me, whether I have a good point about it or not. But in these
> >>      ngs I can point things out, and tough shit if the other guy doesn't
> >>      like it. So these places are a place to take out frustration.
>
> >You seemed to get plenty frustrated when we wouldn't believe your
> >stupid pet food cow theory.
>
>     I wonder if Goo thinks it's ethically superior for him to try to get people
> to believe stupid things like that, and if so HOW he thinks it's superior. Also,
> how does he think all of his lies are superior to not lying, IF he really
> believes it's superior for him to lie.

He must find some quality in telling lies since he does it all the
time.

D*@.
2013-04-04 17:05:04 EST
On Wed, 3 Apr 2013 23:41:19 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Apr 3, 1:37 pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 23:52:56 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>
>> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:

>> >You seemed to get plenty frustrated when we wouldn't believe your
>> >stupid pet food cow theory.
>>
>>     I wonder if Goo thinks it's ethically superior for him to try to get people
>> to believe stupid things like that, and if so HOW he thinks it's superior. Also,
>> how does he think all of his lies are superior to not lying, IF he really
>> believes it's superior for him to lie.
>

>He must find some quality in telling lies since he does it all the
>time.

Yes one of the few things we know about Goo is that he lies a LOT. We don't
know for sure if he thinks it's somehow ethically superior to lie instead of not
lie. And we don't know how many, if any, of Goo's lies he's honestly stupid
enough to believe. But we do know that he lies a LOT, and that much is certain.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-04-05 03:02:45 EST
On Apr 4, 3:05 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Apr 2013 23:41:19 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>

> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 3, 1:37 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >>     I wonder if Goo thinks it's ethically superior for him to try to get people
> >> to believe stupid things like that, and if so HOW he thinks it's superior. Also,
> >> how does he think all of his lies are superior to not lying, IF he really
> >> believes it's superior for him to lie.
>
> >He must find some quality in telling lies since he does it all the
> >time.
>
>     Yes one of the few things we know about Goo is that he lies a LOT. We don't
> know for sure if he thinks it's somehow ethically superior to lie instead of not
> lie. And we don't know how many, if any, of Goo's lies he's honestly stupid
> enough to believe. But we do know that he lies a LOT, and that much is certain.

I think he believes most of his own lies if not all of them.

D*@.
2013-04-08 17:08:36 EST
On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 00:02:45 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Apr 4, 3:05 pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Wed, 3 Apr 2013 23:41:19 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>

>> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:

>> >He must find some quality in telling lies since he does it all the
>> >time.
>>
>>     Yes one of the few things we know about Goo is that he lies a LOT. We don't
>> know for sure if he thinks it's somehow ethically superior to lie instead of not
>> lie. And we don't know how many, if any, of Goo's lies he's honestly stupid
>> enough to believe. But we do know that he lies a LOT, and that much is certain.
>

>I think he believes most of his own lies if not all of them.

My impression is that the Goober knows he's lying the vast majority of the
time, to the point of knowing what the truth is and deliberately wanting to
create a false impression of it. I believe Goo's stupid enough to believe some
of his lies, but not most of them. Maybe I'm overestimating him though. It's not
hard to overestimate people like Goots and "Dutch" I've noticed. Well...they
have shown me.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-04-09 01:49:44 EST
On Apr 8, 3:08 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 00:02:45 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>

> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 4, 3:05 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >> Yes one of the few things we know about Goo is that he lies a LOT. We don't
> >> know for sure if he thinks it's somehow ethically superior to lie instead of not
> >> lie. And we don't know how many, if any, of Goo's lies he's honestly stupid
> >> enough to believe. But we do know that he lies a LOT, and that much is certain.
>
> >I think he believes most of his own lies if not all of them.
>
>     My impression is that the Goober knows he's lying the vast majority of the
> time, to the point of knowing what the truth is and deliberately wanting to
> create a false impression of it. I believe Goo's stupid enough to believe some
> of his lies, but not most of them. Maybe I'm overestimating him though. It's not
> hard to overestimate people like Goots and "Dutch" I've noticed. Well...they
> have shown me.

It's impossible to overestimate Goo's ability to outstupid himself.

D*@.
2013-04-09 17:42:14 EST
On Mon, 8 Apr 2013 22:49:44 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Apr 8, 3:08 pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Fri, 5 Apr 2013 00:02:45 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>

>> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:

>> >I think he believes most of his own lies if not all of them.
>>
>>     My impression is that the Goober knows he's lying the vast majority of the
>> time, to the point of knowing what the truth is and deliberately wanting to
>> create a false impression of it. I believe Goo's stupid enough to believe some
>> of his lies, but not most of them. Maybe I'm overestimating him though. It's not
>> hard to overestimate people like Goots and "Dutch" I've noticed. Well...they
>> have shown me.
>

>It's impossible to overestimate Goo's ability to outstupid himself.

That may be true. Which do you think overestimates Goo more:

1. to think he is more stupid than he is dishonest?

or

2. to think he is more dishonest than he is stupid?