Vegetarian Discussion: "The" Answer? Or...?

"The" Answer? Or...?

M*@quest.
2013-04-02 13:43:24 EST
"A life - *any* life of *any* quality - is not a "benefit" to an animal versus
never existing" - Goo

"Coming into existence is not a benefit compared with
never existing - proved." - Goo

"It is not a "benefit" to come into existence and "get to
experience life" instead of never existing" - Goo

"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
benefits from coming into existence." - Goo

"animals' "getting to experience life" is nonsense." - Goo

"Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo

"It is not "better" for the animals to experience a good life
than never to live at all." - Goo

"...existence, or "getting to experience life", is not a benefit
compared with never existing." - Goo

"A high-welfare life is not a "benefit" compared with
never existing." - Goo

"according to me, existence is not a benefit - ever." - Goo

"*NO* right-thinking person attempts to "balance" the death with some
bullshit about the animal's "getting to experience life."" - Goo

"Life "justifying" death is the stupidest goddamned thing you ever wrote." - Goo

George Plimpton
2013-04-02 14:14:37 EST
On 4/2/2013 10:43 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> "A life - *any* life of *any* quality - is not a "benefit" to an animal versus
> never existing" - Prof. Geo. Plimpton, CBE

True.

> "Coming into existence is not a benefit compared with
> never existing - proved." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton, CBE

True.

> "It is not a "benefit" to come into existence and "get to
> experience life" instead of never existing" - Prof. Geo. Plimpton, CBE

True.

> "No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
> benefits from coming into existence." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton, CBE

True.

> "animals' "getting to experience life" is nonsense." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton, CBE

Not a quote, but true.

> "Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton, CBE

True.

> "It is not "better" for the animals to experience a good life
> than never to live at all." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton, CBE

True.

> "...existence, or "getting to experience life", is not a benefit
> compared with never existing." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton, CBE

Not a quote, but true.

> "A high-welfare life is not a "benefit" compared with
> never existing." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton, CBE

True.

> "according to me, existence is not a benefit - ever." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton, CBE

Not a quote, but true.

> "*NO* right-thinking person attempts to "balance" the death with some
> bullshit about the animal's "getting to experience life."" - Prof. Geo. Plimpton, CBE

True.

> "Life "justifying" death is the stupidest goddamned thing you ever wrote." - Prof. Geo. Plimpton, CBE

True.

Dakota
2013-04-02 15:12:34 EST
On 4/2/2013 12:43 PM, meaningoflife@quest. wrote:
> "A life - *any* life of *any* quality - is not a "benefit" to an animal versus
> never existing" - Goo
>
> "Coming into existence is not a benefit compared with
> never existing - proved." - Goo
>
> "It is not a "benefit" to come into existence and "get to
> experience life" instead of never existing" - Goo
>
> "No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
> benefits from coming into existence." - Goo
>
> "animals' "getting to experience life" is nonsense." - Goo
>
> "Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo
>
> "It is not "better" for the animals to experience a good life
> than never to live at all." - Goo
>
> "...existence, or "getting to experience life", is not a benefit
> compared with never existing." - Goo
>
> "A high-welfare life is not a "benefit" compared with
> never existing." - Goo
>
> "according to me, existence is not a benefit - ever." - Goo
>
> "*NO* right-thinking person attempts to "balance" the death with some
> bullshit about the animal's "getting to experience life."" - Goo
>
> "Life "justifying" death is the stupidest goddamned thing you ever wrote." - Goo

No one asked to be born.

Sbalneav
2013-04-02 15:50:22 EST
In alt.atheism George Plimpton <george@si.not> wrote:
> On 4/2/2013 10:43 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>
>> "A life - *any* life of *any* quality - is not a "benefit" to an animal versus
>> never existing" - Prof. Geo. Plimpton, CBE
>
> True.

I'd agree. Existence merely "is". Since existence precedes essence, you can't
really say something that doesn't exist has been "harmed" or "is not
benefitted" by the non-existence.

<snip the rest>

--
sbalneav | Books are lighthouses erected in the great sea of time.
a.a #2171 | -- Edwin P. Whipple

SpamƁusteᴙ
2013-04-02 19:16:34 EST
On 4/2/2013 12:50 PM, sbalneav wrote:

> From: sbalneav <sbalneav@alt-atheism.org>
> Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,alt.philosophy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,alt.education,can.politics
> Subject: Re: "The" answer? Or...?
> Date: Tue, 2 Apr 2013 19:50:22 +0000 (UTC)

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRIES

Bob Casanova
2013-04-03 13:27:38 EST
On Tue, 02 Apr 2013 13:43:24 -0400, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by meaningoflife@quest.:

Trying to sneak out of my killfile, huh?

Back y'go...

>"A life - *any* life of *any* quality - is not a "benefit" to an animal versus
>never existing" - Goo
>
>"Coming into existence is not a benefit compared with
>never existing - proved." - Goo
>
>"It is not a "benefit" to come into existence and "get to
>experience life" instead of never existing" - Goo
>
>"No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
>benefits from coming into existence." - Goo
>
>"animals' "getting to experience life" is nonsense." - Goo
>
>"Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo
>
>"It is not "better" for the animals to experience a good life
>than never to live at all." - Goo
>
>"...existence, or "getting to experience life", is not a benefit
>compared with never existing." - Goo
>
>"A high-welfare life is not a "benefit" compared with
>never existing." - Goo
>
>"according to me, existence is not a benefit - ever." - Goo
>
>"*NO* right-thinking person attempts to "balance" the death with some
>bullshit about the animal's "getting to experience life."" - Goo
>
>"Life "justifying" death is the stupidest goddamned thing you ever wrote." - Goo
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is

- McNameless

George Plimpton
2013-04-03 14:08:01 EST
On 4/3/2013 10:27 AM, Bob Casanova wrote:
> On Tue, 02 Apr 2013 13:43:24 -0400, the following appeared
> in sci.skeptic, posted by meaningoflife@quest.:
>
> Trying to sneak out of my killfile, huh?
>
> Back y'go...

Yes, it's Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - trying to troll under a new
nym. He already got slapped senseless, again, over it.

>> "A life - *any* life of *any* quality - is not a "benefit" to an animal versus
>> never existing" - Goo
>>
>> "Coming into existence is not a benefit compared with
>> never existing - proved." - Goo
>>
>> "It is not a "benefit" to come into existence and "get to
>> experience life" instead of never existing" - Goo
>>
>> "No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
>> benefits from coming into existence." - Goo
>>
>> "animals' "getting to experience life" is nonsense." - Goo
>>
>> "Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo
>>
>> "It is not "better" for the animals to experience a good life
>> than never to live at all." - Goo
>>
>> "...existence, or "getting to experience life", is not a benefit
>> compared with never existing." - Goo
>>
>> "A high-welfare life is not a "benefit" compared with
>> never existing." - Goo
>>
>> "according to me, existence is not a benefit - ever." - Goo
>>
>> "*NO* right-thinking person attempts to "balance" the death with some
>> bullshit about the animal's "getting to experience life."" - Goo
>>
>> "Life "justifying" death is the stupidest goddamned thing you ever wrote." - Goo

D*@.
2013-04-03 15:37:58 EST
On Tue, 2 Apr 2013 19:50:22 +0000 (UTC), sbalneav <sbalneav@alt-atheism.org>
wrote:

>In alt.atheism George Plimpton <george@si.not> wrote:
>> On 4/2/2013 10:43 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>>
>>> "A life - *any* life of *any* quality - is not a "benefit" to an animal versus
>>> never existing" - Goo
>>
>> True.
>
>I'd agree. Existence merely "is". Since existence precedes essence, you can't
>really say something that doesn't exist has been "harmed" or "is not
>benefitted" by the non-existence.

Try to explain how you want people to think that's preventing you from
benefitting from your own existence now.

D*@.
2013-04-03 15:38:04 EST
On Tue, 02 Apr 2013 14:12:34 -0500, Dakota <markp@NOSPAMmail.com> wrote:

>On 4/2/2013 12:43 PM, meaningoflife@quest. wrote:
>> "A life - *any* life of *any* quality - is not a "benefit" to an animal versus
>> never existing" - Goo
>>
>> "Coming into existence is not a benefit compared with
>> never existing - proved." - Goo
>>
>> "It is not a "benefit" to come into existence and "get to
>> experience life" instead of never existing" - Goo
>>
>> "No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
>> benefits from coming into existence." - Goo
>>
>> "animals' "getting to experience life" is nonsense." - Goo
>>
>> "Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo
>>
>> "It is not "better" for the animals to experience a good life
>> than never to live at all." - Goo
>>
>> "...existence, or "getting to experience life", is not a benefit
>> compared with never existing." - Goo
>>
>> "A high-welfare life is not a "benefit" compared with
>> never existing." - Goo
>>
>> "according to me, existence is not a benefit - ever." - Goo
>>
>> "*NO* right-thinking person attempts to "balance" the death with some
>> bullshit about the animal's "getting to experience life."" - Goo
>>
>> "Life "justifying" death is the stupidest goddamned thing you ever wrote." - Goo
>>
>No one asked to be born.

How do you want people to think that prevents every living creature from
benefitting from its own life, as billions of them certainly appear to do?

D*@.
2013-04-03 15:38:12 EST
On Tue, 02 Apr 2013 11:14:37 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On 4/2/2013 10:43 AM, dh quoted Goo:
>
>> "A life - *any* life of *any* quality - is not a "benefit" to an animal versus
>> never existing" - Goo Christians for Biblical Equality (CBE)
>
>True.
>

>> "Coming into existence is not a benefit compared with
>> never existing - proved." - Goo Christians for Biblical Equality (CBE)
>
>True.
>

>> "It is not a "benefit" to come into existence and "get to
>> experience life" instead of never existing" - Goo Christians for Biblical Equality (CBE)
>
>True.
>

>> "No zygotes, animals, people, or any other living thing
>> benefits from coming into existence." - Goo Christians for Biblical Equality (CBE)
>
>True.
>

>> "animals' "getting to experience life" is nonsense." - Goo Christians for Biblical Equality (CBE)
>
>Not a quote, but true.
>

>> "Being born is not a benefit in any way. It can't be." - Goo Christians for Biblical Equality (CBE)
>
>True.
>

>> "It is not "better" for the animals to experience a good life
>> than never to live at all." - Goo Christians for Biblical Equality (CBE)
>
>True.
>

>> "...existence, or "getting to experience life", is not a benefit
>> compared with never existing." - Goo Christians for Biblical Equality (CBE)
>
>Not a quote, but true.
>

>> "A high-welfare life is not a "benefit" compared with
>> never existing." - Goo Christians for Biblical Equality (CBE)
>
>True.
>

>> "according to me, existence is not a benefit - ever." - Goo Christians for Biblical Equality (CBE)
>
>Not a quote, but true.
>

>> "*NO* right-thinking person attempts to "balance" the death with some
>> bullshit about the animal's "getting to experience life."" - Goo Christians for Biblical Equality (CBE)
>
>True.
>

>> "Life "justifying" death is the stupidest goddamned thing you ever wrote." - Goo Christians for Biblical Equality (CBE)
>
>True.

You're lying about any of them not being quotes Goob. Since they are all
your quotes, I'm curious how you picked the ones to lie about that you decided
lie about. Is it just that you feel you always have to lie in every post you
make or what, Goo?