Vegetarian Discussion: Something Must Be "preventing" Fuckwit David Harrison From Conceding That He Has No Case

Something Must Be "preventing" Fuckwit David Harrison From Conceding That He Has No Case
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2013-03-28 10:50:03 EST
Actually, he *has* conceded he has no case; just not in so many words.
He conceded it when he began part-quoting me and other "ar" opponents
years ago - the "ar" opponents who really have a solid opposition to
"ar", rather than Fuckwit's incoherent, jumbled, nonsensical and
destroyed "getting to experience life" bullshit.

What a fuckwit.

D*@.
2013-03-28 18:13:26 EST
On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 07:50:03 -0700, Goo cried:

>he began part-quoting me

If you want people to believe you disagree with yourself about ANY of your
quotes that I present then YOU need to explain how you want them to think you
disagree Goo. Go:

George Plimpton
2013-03-28 21:28:26 EST
On 3/28/2013 3:13 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 3/28/2013 7:50 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> Actually, he *has* conceded he has no case; just not in so many words.
>> He conceded it when he began part-quoting me and other "ar" opponents
>> years ago - the "ar" opponents who really have a solid opposition to
>> "ar", rather than Fuckwit's incoherent, jumbled, nonsensical and
>> destroyed "getting to experience life" bullshit.
>>
>> What a fuckwit.
>
> If you want people to believe

Everyone knows you're a fuckwit.


D*@.
2013-03-30 12:10:02 EST
On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:28:26 -0700, Goo agreed:

On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:13:26 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 07:50:03 -0700, Goo cried:
>
>>he began part-quoting me
>
> If you want people to believe you disagree with yourself about ANY of your
>quotes that I present then YOU need to explain how you want them to think you
>disagree Goo. Go:
>
>Everyone knows

Everyone knows you agree with yourself about all of your quotes that I
present, Goo.

George Plimpton
2013-03-30 15:04:22 EST
On 3/30/2013 9:10 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 3/28/2013 6:28 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 3/28/2013 3:13 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>>
>>> On 3/28/2013 7:50 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
>>>> Actually, he *has* conceded he has no case; just not in so many words.
>>>> He conceded it when he began part-quoting me and other "ar" opponents
>>>> years ago - the "ar" opponents who really have a solid opposition to
>>>> "ar", rather than Fuckwit's incoherent, jumbled, nonsensical and
>>>> destroyed "getting to experience life" bullshit.
>>>>
>>>> What a fuckwit.
>>>
>>> If you want people to believe
>>
>> Everyone knows you're a fuckwit.
>
> Everyone knows

Everyone knows you're a lying, quote-mangling fuckwit. Yes.


D*@.
2013-04-01 19:52:43 EST
On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 12:04:22 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Sat, 30 Mar 2013 12:10:02 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:28:26 -0700, Goo agreed:
>>
>>On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 18:13:26 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>>
>>>On Thu, 28 Mar 2013 07:50:03 -0700, Goo cried:
>>>
>>>>he began part-quoting me
>>>
>>> If you want people to believe you disagree with yourself about ANY of your
>>>quotes that I present then YOU need to explain how you want them to think you
>>>disagree Goo. Go:
>>>
>>>Everyone knows
>>
>> Everyone knows you agree with yourself about all of your quotes that I
>>present, Goo.
>
>Everyone knows you're a lying, quote-mangling fuckwit.

They are not only all your quotes, but by now you've also made it clear that
you agree with yourself about all of them, Goo.

George Plimpton
2013-04-01 20:30:51 EST
On 4/1/2013 4:52 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid, illiterate
cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and doing nothing
but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 3/30/2013 12:04 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 3/30/2013 9:10 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>>
>>> On 3/28/2013 6:28 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>>>> On 3/28/2013 3:13 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>>>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>>>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>>>>
>>>>> On 3/28/2013 7:50 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
>>>>>> Actually, he *has* conceded he has no case; just not in so many words.
>>>>>> He conceded it when he began part-quoting me and other "ar" opponents
>>>>>> years ago - the "ar" opponents who really have a solid opposition to
>>>>>> "ar", rather than Fuckwit's incoherent, jumbled, nonsensical and
>>>>>> destroyed "getting to experience life" bullshit.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> What a fuckwit.
>>>>>
>>>>> If you want people to believe
>>>>
>>>> Everyone knows you're a fuckwit.
>>>
>>> Everyone knows
>>
>> Everyone knows you're a lying, quote-mangling fuckwit. Yes.
>
> They are not only all your quotes

Not quotes.

Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron