Vegetarian Discussion: Something Must Be "preventing" Fuckwit Harrison's Shit Hemorrhage Today

Something Must Be "preventing" Fuckwit Harrison's Shit Hemorrhage Today
Posts: 21

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2013-03-22 18:25:59 EST
What a fuckwit

Mr.Smartypants
2013-03-22 19:30:27 EST
On Mar 22, 4:25 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> I'm a fuckwit


How much of your "valuable" time have you used up this week on
nonsensical posts, Gooberdoodle?

Janus
2013-03-22 21:47:23 EST


"George Plimpton" wrote in message
news:c207f$514cda7b$414e828e$9262@EVERESTKC.NET...


Mr.Smartypants
2013-03-23 00:29:32 EST
On Mar 22, 7:47 pm, "Janus the anus" <Ja...@nevermind.ca> wrote:
> "George Plimpton"  is a fuckwit.
>
> news:c207f$514cda7b$414e828e$9262@EVERESTKC.NET...


Goo is posing as Janus the anus.

George Plimpton
2013-03-23 01:46:58 EST
On 3/22/2013 6:47 PM, Karen Gordon, the HIV-oozing mackerel-crotch town
whore of Nanaimo, said nothing:
>
>
> "George Plimpton" wrote in message
> news:c207f$514cda7b$414e828e$9262@EVERESTKC.NET...
>


D*@.
2013-03-25 13:24:13 EST
On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:30:27 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Mar 22, 4:25 pm, Goo wrote (but not to Mr. Smartypants who Goo is afraid of):
>
>> I'm a fuckwit

You sure are Goob.

>How much of your "valuable" time have you used up this week on
>nonsensical posts, Gooberdoodle?

Goo is afraid to answer you about anything because you always kick his lame,
inept ass. You have the Goober so scared that he's been afraid to respond to you
at all for months. Goo acts so scared of you that I wonder if you've actually
made the poor Googoots cry. You probably have more than once, and that's why
poor Goo is so scared to respond to you at all any more. You kick his ass, make
him outstupid himself, and then make fun of him for it. That poor inept loser
doesn't have a chance against you, and we all know Goo knows it.

George Plimpton
2013-03-25 15:39:10 EST
On 3/25/2013 10:24 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:30:27 -0700 (PDT), Douchebag Ron Hamilton, 43 years old and still in junior college, shit his panties:
>
>> On Mar 22, 4:25 pm, George Plimpton wrote:
>>
>>> What a fuckwit.
>
> Yes.
>
>> How much of
>
> is afraid to answer you about

I don't read his posts, *Goo*. I read Dutch's and Rupert's and Derek's
and yours, and the rest I just mark as read. I don't answer anything
the Douchebag writes because I don't read it.

Existence - "getting to experience life" - is not a benefit.


Mr.Smartypants
2013-03-27 03:31:04 EST
On Mar 25, 1:39 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 3/25/2013 10:24 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>
> > On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:30:27 -0700 (PDT), Douchebag Ron Hamilton, 43 years old and still in junior college, shit his panties:
>
> >> On Mar 22, 4:25 pm, George Plimpton wrote:
>
> >>> What a fuckwit.
>
> >      Yes.
>
> >> How much of
>
> >     is afraid to answer you about
>
> I don't read his posts, *Goo*.  I read Dutch's and Rupert's and Derek's
> and yours, and the rest I just mark as read.  I don't answer anything
> the Douchebag writes because I don't read it.
>


because you're afraid to.

On another note, how is your search for the choice cuts from the EXTRA
livestock that you believe are being raised turning out?

L*@Lu.
2013-03-27 14:08:55 EST
On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:39:10 -0700, Goo began to sob:

>On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 13:24:13 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:30:27 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>><bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> kicked Goo's ass with the challenge:
>>
>>>On Mar 22, 4:25 pm, Goo wrote (but not to Mr. Smartypants who Goo is afraid of):
>>>
>>>> I'm a fuckwit
>>
>> You sure are Goob.
>>
>>>How much of your "valuable" time have you used up this week on
>>>nonsensical posts, Gooberdoodle?
>>
>> Goo is afraid to answer you about anything because you always kick his lame,
>>inept ass. You have the Goober so scared that he's been afraid to respond to you
>>at all for months. Goo acts so scared of you that I wonder if you've actually
>>made the poor Googoots cry. You probably have more than once, and that's why
>>poor Goo is so scared to respond to you at all any more. You kick his ass, make
>>him outstupid himself, and then make fun of him for it. That poor inept loser
>>doesn't have a chance against you, and we all know Goo knows it.
>
>I don't answer anything the Douchebag writes

You're afraid to and rightly so Goob. He kicks your ass and makes you
outstupid yourself every time you respond to him, Goo. He also kicks your ass
when you don't respond of course Gootsy, but he does it more when you try to
defend whatever stupidity of yours he's referring to at the time. Everyone knows
it, Goo.

L*@Lu.
2013-03-27 14:10:11 EST
On Wed, 27 Mar 2013 00:31:04 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Mar 25, 1:39 pm, Goo wrote:
>> On 3/25/2013 10:24 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>>
>> > On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 16:30:27 -0700 (PDT), Douchebag Ron Hamilton, 43 years old and still in junior college, shit his panties:
>>
>> >> On Mar 22, 4:25 pm, Goo wrote:
>>
>> >>> What a fuckwit.
>>
>> >      Yes.
>>
>> >> How much of
>>
>> >     is afraid to answer you about
>>
>> I don't read his posts, *Goo*.  I read Dutch's and Rupert's and Derek's
>> and yours, and the rest I just mark as read.  I don't answer anything
>> the Douchebag writes because I don't read it.
>>
>
>
>because you're afraid to.

Clearly true and not in dispute.

>On another note, how is your search for the choice cuts from the EXTRA
>livestock that you believe are being raised turning out?

Or even any evidence that the supposed creatures exist at all. Goo's boy
"Dutch" tried to get people to believe he found an example in just a brief
search and could have found plenty more if he tried. In reality we know his piss
poor attempt was not an example of what the Goober suggested, and it seems
pretty clear that they could never find anything that is. If any of the Goos
could just find some example(s) of what Goo thinks he's trying to talk about we
could email them to see what happens to the choice cuts, and how long the
animals are raised. I wonder how long they were raised at the place "Dutch" did
find, and what they did with the choice cuts. If the peope doing it were veg*ns
maybe the dogs did get them, or maybe they sold them...
Page: 1 2 3   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron