Vegetarian Discussion: What "prevents" Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - From Admitting That His LoL Gag Is Demolished?

What "prevents" Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - From Admitting That His LoL Gag Is Demolished?
Posts: 59

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6   Next  (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2013-03-22 14:09:28 EST
I mean, what is it other than his stupidity, his bad character, and his
need to be a trolling shitbag?

I see stuff like it all the time, and in real life I often can't
make a big deal about stupid things that have a negative influence
on me, whether I have a good point about it or not. But in these
ngs I can point things out, and tough shit if the other guy doesn't
like it. So these places are a place to take out frustration.

Fuckwit David Harrison 25 May 2009 http://tinyurl.com/ye6zsv8


Fuckwit has admitted that he isn't really trying to oppose "ar". He
doesn't like it, but he has no valid opposition to it at all, and he
knows it.

Janus
2013-03-22 21:59:15 EST


"George Plimpton" wrote in message
news:d56d3$514c9ddb$414e828e$22536@EVERESTKC.NET...

I


George Plimpton
2013-03-23 01:47:27 EST
On 3/22/2013 6:59 PM, Karen Gordon, the HIV-oozing mackerel-crotch town
whore of Nanaimo, said nothing:
>
>
> "George Plimpton" wrote in message
> news:d56d3$514c9ddb$414e828e$22536@EVERESTKC.NET...
>
> I

Fuck off, Karen. I'll kick your ass.


D*@.
2013-03-25 13:24:56 EST
On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:09:28 -0700, Goo wrote:

>I mean, what is it other than his stupidity, his bad character, and his
>need to be a trolling shitbag?
>
> I see stuff like it all the time, and in real life I often can't
> make a big deal about stupid things that have a negative influence
> on me, whether I have a good point about it or not.

You can't either Goots. For example you're very much upset and disturbed by
the fact that billions of animals experience lives of positive value because
humans eat meat, but in your "real" life you can't make a big deal about it much
less do anything to change the fact, Goo.

> But in these
> ngs I can point things out, and tough shit if the other guy doesn't
> like it. So these places are a place to take out frustration.
>
> Fuckwit David Harrison 25 May 2009 http://tinyurl.com/ye6zsv8
>
>
>Fuckwit has admitted that he isn't really trying to oppose "ar". He
>doesn't like it, but he has no valid opposition to it at all, and he
>knows it.

The aspect I refer to most often only is an opposition to elimination for
people who honestly feel that providing decent lives for domestic animals is
equivalent or superior to their complete elimination Goob. People who feel that
preventing lives of positive value for animals is superior to encouraging and
contributing to them should feel that the aspect I refer to supports elimination
because they should be proud of it, Goo.

D*@.
2013-03-25 13:29:31 EST
On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 22:47:27 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On 3/22/2013 6:59 PM, Karen Gordon, the HIV-oozing mackerel-crotch town
>whore of Nanaimo, said nothing:
>>
>>
>> Goo wrote in message
>> news:d56d3$514c9ddb$414e828e$22536@EVERESTKC.NET...
>>
>> I
>
>Fuck off, Karen.

Karen who Goots? How can you tell, Goo?

>I'll kick your ass.

She does appear to be very scared of you Goob. So far she appears to be
almost as terrified of you as you obviously are of Mr. Smartypants, Goo.
Well...no she can't be as scared of you as you are of him because she at least
wrote something, while you've been afraid to respond in any way at all to him
because he kicks your ass, makes you outstupid yourself again, and makes fun of
you Gooberdoodle every time you try to get the better of him. He kicks your ass
and you know it, and we know you know it Goob. You prove that to everybody, Goo.

George Plimpton
2013-03-25 15:39:24 EST
On 3/25/2013 10:24 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 3/22/2013 11:09 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> I mean, what is it other than his stupidity, his bad character, and his
>> need to be a trolling shitbag?
>>
>> I see stuff like it all the time, and in real life I often can't
>> make a big deal about stupid things that have a negative influence
>> on me, whether I have a good point about it or not. But in these
>> ngs I can point things out, and tough shit if the other guy doesn't
>> like it. So these places are a place to take out frustration.
>>
>> Fuckwit David Harrison 25 May 2009 http://tinyurl.com/ye6zsv8
>>
>>
>> Fuckwit has admitted that he isn't really trying to oppose "ar". He
>> doesn't like it, but he has no valid opposition to it at all, and he
>> knows it.
>
> The aspect I refer to most often only is an opposition to

You have no coherent ethical opposition to "ar", *Goo*. This has been
proved repeatedly. Your only concern is the products.


L*@Lu.
2013-03-27 14:10:29 EST
On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 12:39:24 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Mar 2013 13:24:56 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 22 Mar 2013 11:09:28 -0700, Goo wrote:
>>
>>>I mean, what is it other than his stupidity, his bad character, and his
>>>need to be a trolling shitbag?
>>>
>>> I see stuff like it all the time, and in real life I often can't
>>> make a big deal about stupid things that have a negative influence
>>> on me, whether I have a good point about it or not.
>>
>> You can't either Goots. For example you're very much upset and disturbed by
>>the fact that billions of animals experience lives of positive value because
>>humans eat meat, but in your "real" life you can't make a big deal about it much
>>less do anything to change the fact, Goo.
>>
>>> But in these
>>> ngs I can point things out, and tough shit if the other guy doesn't
>>> like it. So these places are a place to take out frustration.
>>>
>>> Fuckwit David Harrison 25 May 2009 http://tinyurl.com/ye6zsv8
>>>
>>>
>>>Fuckwit has admitted that he isn't really trying to oppose "ar". He
>>>doesn't like it, but he has no valid opposition to it at all, and he
>>>knows it.
>>
>> The aspect I refer to most often only is an opposition to elimination for
>>people who honestly feel that providing decent lives for domestic animals is
>>equivalent or superior to their complete elimination Goob. People who feel that
>>preventing lives of positive value for animals is superior to encouraging and
>>contributing to them should feel that the aspect I refer to supports elimination
>>because they should be proud of it, Goo.
>
>You have no coherent ethical opposition to "ar",

Which rights do you want us to think those people "really do" want to
provide for which animals Goob? Why do you want us to think that what they want
regarding domestic animals is better than providing decent AW, Goo?


Dutch
2013-03-27 14:27:53 EST
Lu@Lu. wrote:
>> You have no coherent ethical opposition to "ar",
> Which rights do you want us to think those people "really do" want to
> provide for which animals Goob?

They want farm animals to have the ability to move about freely,
essentially the same thing you claim to want.

> Why do you want us to think that what they want
> regarding domestic animals is better than providing decent AW, Goo?

"Decent AW" *is* what they want for domestic animals, it's not the
alternative.

You know this Harrison, are you so starved for attention that you will
pretend not to for the rest of your life? Is that's what is preventing
you from admitting that The LoL is demolished?



George Plimpton
2013-03-27 14:45:07 EST
On 3/27/2013 11:10 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 3/25/2013 12:39 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 3/25/2013 10:24 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:
>>
>>> On 3/22/2013 11:09 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
>>>> I mean, what is it other than his stupidity, his bad character, and his
>>>> need to be a trolling shitbag?
>>>>
>>>> I see stuff like it all the time, and in real life I often can't
>>>> make a big deal about stupid things that have a negative influence
>>>> on me, whether I have a good point about it or not. But in these
>>>> ngs I can point things out, and tough shit if the other guy doesn't
>>>> like it. So these places are a place to take out frustration.
>>>>
>>>> Fuckwit David Harrison 25 May 2009 http://tinyurl.com/ye6zsv8
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Fuckwit has admitted that he isn't really trying to oppose "ar". He
>>>> doesn't like it, but he has no valid opposition to it at all, and he
>>>> knows it.
>>>
>>> The aspect I refer to most often only is an opposition to
>>
>> You have no coherent ethical opposition to "ar", *Goo*. This has been
>> proved repeatedly. Your only concern is the products.
>
> Which rights do you want us to think those people "really do" want to

It's about *your* bogus, bullshit fake and failed attempt to oppose
"ar", *Goo*. You have no valid ethical argument to make against it. I
don't believe in "ar", *Goo*, but *you* sure as hell didn't refute its
argument.


SpamƁusteᴙ
2013-03-27 15:59:50 EST
On 3/27/2013 11:10 AM, Lu@Lu. wrote:



> Path: not-for-mail
> From: Lu@Lu.
> Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,can.politics
> Subject: Re: What "prevents" Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - from admitting that his LoL gag is demolished?
> Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2013 14:10:29 -0400
> Message-ID: <5gd6l8hdfh8hvfu30neu68at4uib5j3vul@4ax.com>
> References: <d56d3$514c9ddb$414e828e$22536@EVERESTKC.NET> <u221l89sk3017navfuboo5n883oj8vdd88@4ax.com> <3bd77$5150a7bc$414e828e$30219@EVERESTKC.NET>
> X-Newsreader: Forte Free Agent 3.1/32.783
> MIME-Version: 1.0
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii
> Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
> Lines: 42
> NNTP-Posting-Host: b4538b7b.fastusenet.org
> X-Trace: DXC=ne1REDOg`R0TUH`?AKMER7n<aeb7mYSc3h]]c\SKAo09^PI6<4mmkd93Qi>Q8L8aS;kZC<G[5><B1l51jHNN;\@5L?^?oJ[7k70[9;iThbj=1<
> X-Complaints-To: abuse@fastusenet.org
> Bytes: 2954
> X-Received-Bytes: 3002
> Xref: Hurricane alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian:176162 can.politics:1459861

--
=====================================================================
SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRIES
=====================================================================
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron