Vegetarian Discussion: Increasing Fuckwit David Harrisons' - *Goo's* - Frustration

Increasing Fuckwit David Harrisons' - *Goo's* - Frustration

George Plimpton
2013-03-10 12:21:01 EST
I've begun using a new technique for replying to *Goo's* cracker
bullshit that I *know* is causing him a lot of grief and additional lost
time.

Look at *Goo's* post this morning at 9:06am - which was the *wrong*
time, as *Goo* doesn't know how to adjust his system clock for daylight
saving time (British summer time) - with a subject of "Goo desperately
tries to support the eliminationist position." Now, click on the
message ID link in the headers that identifies the post to which *Goo*
was responding. It's <5krhj810efokhgvc5m0u8njp2c26mla8au@4ax.com>.
That is a link to *Goo's* post! Ha ha ha ha ha! He is so thoroughly
frustrated at the way I chop his cracker bullshit up in my reply that in
order to restore it, he has to respond to his own post, *then* insert
parts of what I wrote into it.

Several weeks ago, I discovered a technique that allows me to restore
what I wrote that *Goo* has mangled with a click of a couple of buttons.
It takes me almost no time at all, but within a couple of iterations,
*Goo* is having to go to an inordinate amount of trouble to try to
restore what he wrote. It's hilarious!

What a stupid knuckle-dragging cracker he is!

Mr.Smartypants
2013-03-11 02:07:22 EST
On Mar 10, 10:21 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> I've begun using a new technique for replying to *Goo's* cracker
> bullshit that I *know* is causing him a lot of grief and additional lost
> time.
>
> Look at *Goo's* post this morning at 9:06am - which was the *wrong*
> time, as *Goo* doesn't know how to adjust his system clock for daylight
> saving time (British summer time) - with a subject of "Goo desperately
> tries to support the eliminationist position."  Now, click on the
> message ID link in the headers that identifies the post to which *Goo*
> was responding.  It's <5krhj810efokhgvc5m0u8njp2c26mla...@4ax.com>.
> That is a link to *Goo's* post!  Ha ha ha ha ha!  He is so thoroughly
> frustrated at the way I chop his cracker bullshit up in my reply that in
> order to restore it, he has to respond to his own post, *then* insert
> parts of what I wrote into it.
>
> Several weeks ago, I discovered a technique that allows me to restore
> what I wrote that *Goo* has mangled with a click of a couple of buttons.
>   It takes me almost no time at all, but within a couple of iterations,
> *Goo* is having to go to an inordinate amount of trouble to try to
> restore what he wrote.  It's hilarious!
>
> What a stupid knuckle-dragging cracker he is!

did you smoke too much crack again, Goobs?

there's no recent post with the subject "Goo desperately
tries to support the eliminationist position."

=?UTF-8?B?U3BhbcaBdXN0ZXI=?=
2013-03-11 17:36:16 EST
On 3/10/2013 11:07 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Mar 10, 10:21 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> I've begun using a new technique for replying to *Goo's* cracker

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT GROUPS / COUNTRIES

D*@.
2013-03-12 14:09:21 EST
On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 23:07:22 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>did you smoke too much crack again, Goobs?
>
>there's no recent post with the subject "Goo desperately
>tries to support the eliminationist position."

It's not always clear wtf Goo thinks he's trying to gain by the particular
idiocy he's spending his time fooling with. How does Goo think that by comparing
existence to never existing, he's showing that the comparison can't be made for
example? What could the Googoots think he gains by doing stupid things like
that?

George Plimpton
2013-03-12 17:11:37 EST
On 3/12/2013 11:09 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 23:07:22 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>
>> did you
>>
>> there's no recent post with the subject "Goo desperately
>> tries to support the eliminationist position."
>
> It's not always clear wtf

*Goo*: You are having to go back and reply to your own post, *then*
insert what I said in a followup to that post, in order to try to
restore all of your cracker fuckwittery. We can *all* tell by the chain
of message IDs, *Goo*.

I'm fucking with your head, *Goo*. You're crying about it. Too funny.

D*@.
2013-03-14 15:58:01 EST
On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:11:37 -0700, Goo wussed again:

>On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:09:21 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 23:07:22 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>><bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>>
>>>did you smoke too much crack again, Goobs?
>>>
>>>there's no recent post with the subject "Goo desperately
>>>tries to support the eliminationist position."
>>
>> It's not always clear wtf Goo thinks he's trying to gain by the particular
>>idiocy he's spending his time fooling with. How does Goo think that by comparing
>>existence to never existing, he's showing that the comparison can't be made for
>>example? What could the Googoots think he gains by doing stupid things like
>>that?
>
>*Goo*: Y

What do you want people to think you could gain by what appears to be
extremely stupidly trying to show that you can't make a comparison, by making
the comparison, Goo?

(correct prediction: the lame Googoots has no idea what he thinks he could gain
by it)

George Plimpton
2013-03-14 20:42:07 EST
On 3/14/2013 12:58 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 3/12/2013 2:11 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 3/12/2013 11:09 AM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> It's not always clear wtf
>>
>> *Goo*: You are having to go back and reply to your own post, *then*
>> insert what I said in a followup to that post, in order to try to
>> restore all of your cracker fuckwittery. We can *all* tell by the chain
>> of message IDs, *Goo*.
>>
>> I'm fucking with your head, *Goo*. You're crying about it. Too funny.
>
> What do you want people to think you could gain by what appears to be

Write in English, *Goo*.

*Goo*, in half your posts, you're now having to reply to *your* earlier
post, then paste in what I said in reply to it. I proved it.

Gotcha.

D*@.
2013-03-18 17:15:32 EST
On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 17:42:07 -0700, Goo proved dh correct:

>On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 15:58:01 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>*Goo*: Y
>>
>> What do you want people to think you could gain by what appears to be
>>extremely stupidly trying to show that you can't make a comparison, by making
>>the comparison, Goo?
>>
>>(correct prediction: the lame Googoots has no idea what he thinks he could gain
>>by it)
>
>Wr

You proved my prediction correct, Goo.

George Plimpton
2013-03-18 17:41:13 EST
On 3/18/2013 2:15 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

> On 3/14/2013 5:42 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 3/14/2013 12:58 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - stupid,
>> illiterate cracker and convicted felon, defeated entirely in 1999 and
>> doing nothing but wasting time ever since, lied:

>>> What do you want people to think you could gain by what appears
>>> to be
>>
>> Write in English, *Goo*.
>>
>> *Goo*, in half your posts, you're now having to reply to *your* earlier
>> post, then paste in what I said in reply to it. I proved it.
>>
>> Gotcha.
>
> You proved

I proved that you are having to reply to your *own* posts, *then*
inserting what I wrote, *Goo*.

I also proved that your locutions - "what do you want people to
think..." - are cracker bullshit.