Vegetarian Discussion: Jay Stevens - *fraudster" Charlatan "astrologer"

Jay Stevens - *fraudster" Charlatan "astrologer"
Posts: 16

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2013-02-25 18:31:25 EST
Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo, nothing but a goddamned
fucking *swindler* *fraudster* fake, lied:

[lies]

Jay Stevens is a thorough-going crook and fake.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-02-26 02:46:16 EST
On Feb 25, 4:31 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo, nothing but a goddamned
> fucking *swindler* *fraudster* fake, lied:
>
> [lies]
>
> Jay Stevens is a thorough-going crook and fake.

You seem to be overwrought, Gooberdoodle. Are you sure this is a good
waste of your valuable time?

Rupert
2013-02-26 08:20:23 EST
On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:31:25 AM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
> Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo, nothing but a goddamned
>
> fucking *swindler* *fraudster* fake, lied:
>
>
>
> [lies]
>
>
>
> Jay Stevens is a thorough-going crook and fake.

Why do you keep making the same post over and over again? How do you know that he's not a doctor, not a Hindu, and a fraudster? And more to the point, why would you care?

George Plimpton
2013-02-26 10:14:58 EST
On 2/26/2013 5:20 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:31:25 AM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
>> Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo, nothing but a goddamned
>>
>> fucking *swindler* *fraudster* fake, lied:
>>
>>
>>
>> [lies]
>>
>>
>>
>> Jay Stevens is a thorough-going crook and fake.
>
> Why do you keep making the same post over and over again?

Because it provokes the fraudster Jay Stevens.


> How do you know that he's not a doctor, not a Hindu, and a fraudster?

What difference does it make how I know it? I know it.


> And more to the point, why would you care?

I don't like fraudsters.


Rupert
2013-02-26 11:47:31 EST
On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:14:58 PM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 2/26/2013 5:20 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:31:25 AM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
>
> >> Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo, nothing but a goddamned
>
> >>
>
> >> fucking *swindler* *fraudster* fake, lied:
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >> [lies]
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >> Jay Stevens is a thorough-going crook and fake.
>
> >
>
> > Why do you keep making the same post over and over again?
>
>
>
> Because it provokes the fraudster Jay Stevens.
>

Does it?

>
>
>
>
> > How do you know that he's not a doctor, not a Hindu, and a fraudster?
>
>
>
> What difference does it make how I know it? I know it.
>

I was just curious.

>
>
>
>
> > And more to the point, why would you care?
>
>
>
> I don't like fraudsters.

Still seems a bit pointless to make the same post over and over again.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-02-26 12:27:52 EST
On Feb 26, 8:14 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 2/26/2013 5:20 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:31:25 AM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
> >> Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo, nothing but a goddamned
>
> >> fucking *swindler* *fraudster* fake, lied:
>
> >> [lies]
>
> >> Jay Stevens is a thorough-going crook and fake.
>
> > Why do you keep making the same post over and over again?
>
> Because it provokes the fraudster Jay Stevens.
>
> > How do you know that he's not a doctor, not a Hindu, and a fraudster?
>
> What difference does it make how I know it?  I know it.
>
> > And more to the point, why would you care?
>
> I don't like fraudsters.



Goo, I de-stemed a bunch of kale and sauteed it in coconut oil with a
little water. Seasoned with salt, compound pepper, and cayenne it was
delicious. Then I had a jam sandwich.

You should try it.

http://www.greenmedinfo.com/blog/crouching-garnish-hidden-superfood-secret-life-kale?utm_source=GreenMedInfo+Weekly&utm_campaign=4f6c698277-Greenmedinfo&utm_medium=email

George Plimpton
2013-02-26 14:48:20 EST
On 2/26/2013 8:47 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:14:58 PM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 2/26/2013 5:20 AM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>>> On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:31:25 AM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
>>
>>>> Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo, nothing but a goddamned
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>> fucking *swindler* *fraudster* fake, lied:
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>> [lies]
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>> Jay Stevens is a thorough-going crook and fake.
>>
>>>
>>
>>> Why do you keep making the same post over and over again?
>>
>>
>>
>> Because it provokes the fraudster Jay Stevens.
>>
>
> Does it?

Yes.


>>
>>> How do you know that he's not a doctor, not a Hindu, and a fraudster?
>>
>>
>>
>> What difference does it make how I know it? I know it.
>>
>
> I was just curious.

I've seen a number of people elaborate on his history several years ago.


>>
>>> And more to the point, why would you care?
>>
>>
>>
>> I don't like fraudsters.
>
> Still seems a bit pointless to make the same post over and over again.

But it does provoke the jyotishithead.


Rupert
2013-02-26 14:56:38 EST
On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:48:20 PM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 2/26/2013 8:47 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:14:58 PM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
>
> >> On 2/26/2013 5:20 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> >>
>
> >>> On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:31:25 AM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
>
> >>
>
> >>>> Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo, nothing but a goddamned
>
> >>
>
> >>>>
>
> >>
>
> >>>> fucking *swindler* *fraudster* fake, lied:
>
> >>
>
> >>>>
>
> >>
>
> >>>>
>
> >>
>
> >>>>
>
> >>
>
> >>>> [lies]
>
> >>
>
> >>>>
>
> >>
>
> >>>>
>
> >>
>
> >>>>
>
> >>
>
> >>>> Jay Stevens is a thorough-going crook and fake.
>
> >>
>
> >>>
>
> >>
>
> >>> Why do you keep making the same post over and over again?
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >> Because it provokes the fraudster Jay Stevens.
>
> >>
>
> >
>
> > Does it?
>
>
>
> Yes.
>

How do you know?

>
>
>
>
> >>
>
> >>> How do you know that he's not a doctor, not a Hindu, and a fraudster?
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >> What difference does it make how I know it? I know it.
>
> >>
>
> >
>
> > I was just curious.
>
>
>
> I've seen a number of people elaborate on his history several years ago.
>

What makes you so sure that they were telling the truth?

>
>
>
>
> >>
>
> >>> And more to the point, why would you care?
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >>
>
> >> I don't like fraudsters.
>
> >
>
> > Still seems a bit pointless to make the same post over and over again.
>
>
>
> But it does provoke the jyotishithead.

Seems a bit childish to me.

George Plimpton
2013-02-26 14:59:11 EST
On 2/26/2013 11:56 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:48:20 PM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 2/26/2013 8:47 AM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>>> On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:14:58 PM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
>>
>>>> On 2/26/2013 5:20 AM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>> On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 12:31:25 AM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>>> Jay Stevens - not a doctor, not a Hindoo, nothing but a goddamned
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>>> fucking *swindler* *fraudster* fake, lied:
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>>> [lies]
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>>> Jay Stevens is a thorough-going crook and fake.
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>> Why do you keep making the same post over and over again?
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>> Because it provokes the fraudster Jay Stevens.
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>
>>
>>> Does it?
>>
>>
>>
>> Yes.
>>
>
> How do you know?
>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>> How do you know that he's not a doctor, not a Hindu, and a fraudster?
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>> What difference does it make how I know it? I know it.
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>
>>
>>> I was just curious.
>>
>>
>>
>> I've seen a number of people elaborate on his history several years ago.
>>
>
> What makes you so sure that they were telling the truth?

Obviously I can't know for certain, but they seemed credible and their
stories were consistent.


>>>>
>>
>>>>> And more to the point, why would you care?
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>>
>>
>>>> I don't like fraudsters.
>>
>>>
>>
>>> Still seems a bit pointless to make the same post over and over again.
>>
>>
>>
>> But it does provoke the jyotishithead.
>
> Seems a bit childish to me.

Could be. Not everything that interests me appeals to my adult mind.


Rupert
2013-02-26 15:05:39 EST
On Tuesday, February 26, 2013 8:59:11 PM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 2/26/2013 11:56 AM, Rupert wrote:
> > What makes you so sure that they were telling the truth?
>
>
>
> Obviously I can't know for certain, but they seemed credible and their
>
> stories were consistent.
>

Well, that was my point really: obviously you don't know for certain.

>
> >> But it does provoke the jyotishithead.
>
> >
>
> > Seems a bit childish to me.
>
>
>
> Could be. Not everything that interests me appeals to my adult mind.

Page: 1 2   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron