Vegetarian Discussion: Intelligence Riddle

Intelligence Riddle

678.714.5764
2013-01-31 12:55:18 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison was visiting the Eastbourne and Country Taxis
company and happened to meet with the managing director. Fuckwit said,
"I'm thinking of starting a houseboat cleaning company back at Holiday
Marina. Your company seems to run very efficiently. What's the secret
to your success?" The director replied, "You must surround yourself
with intelligent people." Fuckwit said, "Okay, but how do I know if the
people I hire are intelligent?" The director answered, "You must pose a
question to them that allows them to prove their intelligence. Watch -
I'll demonstrate." He pushed the button on his intercom to the cabbies'
lounge and said, "Please send Derek Nash into my office." Derek
appeared a moment later, and the director asked him, "Derek, your
parents have a child, and it's not your brother and it's not your
sister. Who is it?" Derek answered promptly, "It would be me, of
course." "Very good," the director said, and Derek returned to the
lounge. Fuckwit was impressed. "Thanks a lot for that. I'll use it
when I get back to Lake Lanier."

When he returned, Fuckwit called Douchebag Ron Hamilton into the shack
serving as an office and put him to the test. "Uh...your parents have a
child, and it ain't your brother and it ain't your sister. Uh, who is
it?" Douchebag thought for a moment but couldn't answer. "Boss, I'll
have to get back to you on that," Douchebag said as he sidled out of the
shack. He asked all his pals but they couldn't answer, either. Then he
thought, "Rupert's the smartest 'vegan' I know. I'll bet he knows the
answer!" Douchebag looked up the University of Münster mathematics
department and called it, eventually reaching Rupert. Douchebag said,
"Listen, Rupert - your parents have a child, and it's not your brother
and not your sister. Who is it?" Rupert quickly replied, "Why, it's
me, naturally!" "Thanks, buddy, I owe you one," said Douchebag as he
hung up the phone.

Douchebag raced back to the shack and said, "*Goo*, I know the answer to
your riddle. It's Rupert McCallum!" Disgusted, Fuckwit slammed down a
dirty mop and shouted, "No, you stupid fuckwit - it's Derek Nash!"

Derek
2013-01-31 13:51:40 EST
On 31/01/2013 17:55, 678.714.5764 wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison was visiting the Eastbourne and Country Taxis
> company and happened to meet with the managing director. Fuckwit said,
> "I'm thinking of starting a houseboat cleaning company back at Holiday
> Marina. Your company seems to run very efficiently. What's the secret
> to your success?" The director replied, "You must surround yourself
> with intelligent people." Fuckwit said, "Okay, but how do I know if the
> people I hire are intelligent?" The director answered, "You must pose a
> question to them that allows them to prove their intelligence. Watch -
> I'll demonstrate." He pushed the button on his intercom to the cabbies'
> lounge and said, "Please send Derek Nash into my office." Derek
> appeared a moment later, and the director asked him, "Derek, your
> parents have a child, and it's not your brother and it's not your
> sister. Who is it?" Derek answered promptly, "It would be me, of
> course." "Very good," the director said, and Derek returned to the
> lounge. Fuckwit was impressed. "Thanks a lot for that. I'll use it
> when I get back to Lake Lanier."
>
> When he returned, Fuckwit called Douchebag Ron Hamilton into the shack
> serving as an office and put him to the test. "Uh...your parents have a
> child, and it ain't your brother and it ain't your sister. Uh, who is
> it?" Douchebag thought for a moment but couldn't answer. "Boss, I'll
> have to get back to you on that," Douchebag said as he sidled out of the
> shack. He asked all his pals but they couldn't answer, either. Then he
> thought, "Rupert's the smartest 'vegan' I know. I'll bet he knows the
> answer!" Douchebag looked up the University of Münster mathematics
> department and called it, eventually reaching Rupert. Douchebag said,
> "Listen, Rupert - your parents have a child, and it's not your brother
> and not your sister. Who is it?" Rupert quickly replied, "Why, it's
> me, naturally!" "Thanks, buddy, I owe you one," said Douchebag as he
> hung up the phone.
>
> Douchebag raced back to the shack and said, "*Goo*, I know the answer to
> your riddle. It's Rupert McCallum!" Disgusted, Fuckwit slammed down a
> dirty mop and shouted, "No, you stupid fuckwit - it's Derek Nash!"

<clapping with loud applause!>

Mr.Smartypants
2013-02-01 02:47:58 EST
On Jan 31, 10:55 am, "678.714.5764" <holiday.mar...@buford.ga> wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison was visiting the Eastbourne and Country Taxis
> company and happened to meet with the managing director.  Fuckwit said,
> "I'm thinking of starting a houseboat cleaning company back at Holiday
> Marina.  Your company seems to run very efficiently.  What's the secret
> to your success?"  The director replied, "You must surround yourself
> with intelligent people."  Fuckwit said, "Okay, but how do I know if the
> people I hire are intelligent?"  The director answered, "You must pose a
> question to them that allows them to prove their intelligence.  Watch -
> I'll demonstrate."  He pushed the button on his intercom to the cabbies'
> lounge and said, "Please send Derek Nash into my office."  Derek
> appeared a moment later, and the director asked him, "Derek, your
> parents have a child, and it's not your brother and it's not your
> sister.  Who is it?"  Derek answered promptly, "It would be me, of
> course."  "Very good," the director said, and Derek returned to the
> lounge.  Fuckwit was impressed.  "Thanks a lot for that.  I'll use it
> when I get back to Lake Lanier."
>
> When he returned, Fuckwit called Douchebag Ron Hamilton into the shack
> serving as an office and put him to the test.  "Uh...your parents have a
> child, and it ain't your brother and it ain't your sister.  Uh, who is
> it?"  Douchebag thought for a moment but couldn't answer.  "Boss, I'll
> have to get back to you on that," Douchebag said as he sidled out of the
> shack.  He asked all his pals but they couldn't answer, either.  Then he
> thought, "Rupert's the smartest 'vegan' I know.  I'll bet he knows the
> answer!"  Douchebag looked up the University of Münster mathematics
> department and called it, eventually reaching Rupert.  Douchebag said,
> "Listen, Rupert - your parents have a child, and it's not your brother
> and not your sister.  Who is it?"  Rupert quickly replied, "Why, it's
> me, naturally!"  "Thanks, buddy, I owe you one," said Douchebag as he
> hung up the phone.
>
> Douchebag raced back to the shack and said, "*Goo*, I know the answer to
> your riddle.  It's Rupert McCallum!"  Disgusted, Fuckwit slammed down a
> dirty mop and shouted, "No, you stupid fuckwit - it's Derek Nash!"

LOL! At last you came up with something that was
humorous ..........besides your self-outstupidications that is.

Spamβuster
2013-02-01 18:57:46 EST
On 1/31/2013 11:47 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS &/or COUNTRY

Ann Romanoski Wright
2013-02-01 19:04:16 EST
On 2/1/2013 3:57 PM, Spamβuster wrote:
> On 1/31/2013 11:47 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>

> SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS &/or COUNTRY

Spamβuster
2013-02-01 19:17:47 EST
On 2/1/2013 4:04 PM, Ann Romanoski Wright wrote:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS &/or COUNTRY

Spamβuster
2013-02-01 19:33:44 EST
On 1/31/2013 10:51 AM, Derek wrote:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS &/or COUNTRY

Spamβuster
2013-02-01 19:53:53 EST
On 1/31/2013 9:55 AM, 678.714.5764 wrote:
dirty mop and shouted, "No, you stupid fuckwit - it's Derek Nash!"

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS &/or COUNTRY

Spamβuster
2013-02-01 19:54:20 EST
On 1/31/2013 10:51 AM, Derek wrote:
> On 31/01/2013 17:55, 678.714.5764 wrote:

SPAMMED INTO NON-RELEVANT NEWSGROUPS &/or COUNTRY

Spamβuster