Vegetarian Discussion: Münster_time?

George Plimpton
2013-01-30 00:33:37 EST
...and no overnight posts from Rupert. I guess he laid off both the
booze and the coffee last night.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-01-30 03:27:48 EST
On Jan 29, 10:33 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> ...and no overnight posts from Rupert.  I guess he laid off both the
> booze and the coffee last night.

Is this a good waste of your valuable time, Gooberdoodle?

Rupert
2013-01-30 03:46:00 EST
On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 6:33:37 AM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
> ...and no overnight posts from Rupert. I guess he laid off both the
>
> booze and the coffee last night.

Had a reasonably good sleep last night. Woke up at one stage, though. But drifted back off to sleep again.

You seem to find my sleep patterns interesting.

George Plimpton
2013-01-30 13:29:05 EST
On 1/30/2013 12:46 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 6:33:37 AM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
>> ...and no overnight posts from Rupert. I guess he laid off both the
>>
>> booze and the coffee last night.
>
> Had a reasonably good sleep last night. Woke up at one stage, though. But drifted back off to sleep again.
>
> You seem to find my sleep patterns interesting.

No, I don't. I just like yanking on your chain.

Rupert
2013-01-31 01:46:11 EST
On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:29:05 PM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 1/30/2013 12:46 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 6:33:37 AM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
>
> >> ...and no overnight posts from Rupert. I guess he laid off both the
>

> >> booze and the coffee last night.
>

> > Had a reasonably good sleep last night. Woke up at one stage, though. But drifted back off to sleep again.
>

> > You seem to find my sleep patterns interesting.
>

> No, I don't. I just like yanking on your chain.

You mean, you thought that I would find your post in some way annoying?

George Plimpton
2013-01-31 11:32:32 EST
On 1/30/2013 10:46 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Wednesday, January 30, 2013 7:29:05 PM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> Had a reasonably good sleep last night. Woke up at one stage, though. But drifted back off to sleep again.
>>

>>> You seem to find my sleep patterns interesting.
>>

>> No, I don't. I just like yanking on your chain.
>
> You mean, you thought that I would find your post in some way annoying?

No, I just knew that you would be compelled to respond to it, and I find
that amusing. For some reason I can't determine, you let me live
rent-free in your imagination.

Rupert
2013-01-31 12:28:45 EST
On Thursday, January 31, 2013 5:32:32 PM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 1/30/2013 10:46 PM, Rupert wrote:

> >> No, I don't. I just like yanking on your chain.
>

> > You mean, you thought that I would find your post in some way annoying?
>

> No, I just knew that you would be compelled to respond to it, and I find
>
> that amusing. For some reason I can't determine, you let me live
>
> rent-free in your imagination.

Fair enough.

Mr.Smartypants
2013-02-01 18:10:47 EST
On Jan 31, 9:32 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 1/30/2013 10:46 PM, Rupert wrote:

> >> No, I don't.  I just like yanking on your chain.
>
> > You mean, you thought that I would find your post in some way annoying?
>
> No, I just knew that you would be compelled to respond to it, and I find
> that amusing.  For some reason I can't determine, you let me live
> rent-free in your imagination.

Do you find yourself starting to obssess about Rupert's bum, Goobs?