Vegetarian Discussion: Livestock And Pet Food

Livestock And Pet Food

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2012-12-08 00:44:19 EST
Some livestock animals become pet food - and *only* pet food. That's a
fact.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-12-08 01:03:51 EST
On Dec 7, 10:44 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Some livestock animals become pet food - and *only* pet food.  That's a
> fact.

are some of them raised for TWELVE years for no other purpose than to
be pet food as YOU claimed?

Rupert
2012-12-08 04:24:42 EST
On Dec 8, 6:44 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Some livestock animals become pet food - and *only* pet food.  That's a
> fact.

Ron Hamilton is interested to know whether you still believe, as you
previously claimed, that some livestock are raised for twelve years
even though they have been bred under contract to become pet food. I
am just letting you know this since you have him killfiled. I too
would be mildly curious about this.

George Plimpton
2012-12-09 20:07:01 EST
On 12/8/2012 1:24 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Dec 8, 6:44 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> Some livestock animals become pet food - and *only* pet food. That's a
>> fact.
>
> Ron Hamilton is interested to know whether you still believe, as you
> previously claimed, that some livestock are raised for twelve years
> even though they have been bred under contract to become pet food. I
> am just letting you know this since you have him killfiled. I too
> would be mildly curious about this.

I believe, as I always stated, that some livestock become pet food.

I don't have Douchebag Hamilton killfiled; I just never read his posts.
Do you mean to say he posts in reply to my posts?

Mr.Smartypants
2012-12-09 21:20:10 EST
On Dec 9, 6:07 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 12/8/2012 1:24 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Dec 8, 6:44 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> >> Some livestock animals become pet food - and *only* pet food.  That's a
> >> fact.
>
> > Ron Hamilton is interested to know whether you still believe, as you
> > previously claimed, that some livestock are raised for twelve years
> > even though they have been bred under contract to become pet food. I
> > am just letting you know this since you have him killfiled. I too
> > would be mildly curious about this.
>
> I believe, as I always stated, that some livestock become pet food.

after being raised for 12 years only for that purpose?

> I don't have Douchebag Hamilton killfiled; I just never read his posts.
>   Do you mean to say he posts in reply to my posts?

You read them. You're just too afraid to answer.

Rupert
2012-12-10 04:01:32 EST
On Dec 10, 2:07 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 12/8/2012 1:24 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Dec 8, 6:44 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> >> Some livestock animals become pet food - and *only* pet food.  That's a
> >> fact.
>
> > Ron Hamilton is interested to know whether you still believe, as you
> > previously claimed, that some livestock are raised for twelve years
> > even though they have been bred under contract to become pet food. I
> > am just letting you know this since you have him killfiled. I too
> > would be mildly curious about this.
>
> I believe, as I always stated, that some livestock become pet food.

Fine. But that doesn't answer my question. It is interesting to
speculate about why you choose not to answer the question.

> I don't have Douchebag Hamilton killfiled; I just never read his posts.
>   Do you mean to say he posts in reply to my posts?

He replied to your OP in this thread.

George Plimpton
2012-12-10 10:02:55 EST
On 12/10/2012 1:01 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Dec 10, 2:07 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> Ron Hamilton is interested to know whether you still believe, as you
>>> previously claimed, that some livestock are raised for twelve years
>>> even though they have been bred under contract to become pet food. I
>>> am just letting you know this since you have him killfiled. I too
>>> would be mildly curious about this.
>>
>> I believe, as I always stated, that some livestock become pet food.
>>

> Fine. But that doesn't answer my question. It is interesting to
> speculate about why you choose not to answer the question.

I answered it.

>> I don't have Douchebag Hamilton killfiled; I just never read his posts.
>> Do you mean to say he posts in reply to my posts?
>
> He replied to your OP in this thread.

He's an idiot. Dutch has said before that Douchebag Hamilton replies to
a lot of my posts. I never read his, unless I happen to read one of
yours or Dutch's that is replying to Douchebag. I can't believe - well,
I suppose I can - that he wastes his time responding to someone who
never reads him.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-12-10 14:17:22 EST
On Dec 10, 8:02 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 12/10/2012 1:01 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> I believe, as I always stated, that some livestock become pet food.
>
> > Fine. But that doesn't answer my question. It is interesting to
> > speculate about why you choose not to answer the question.
>
> I answered it.

You WUSSED, Gooberdoodle Wussypussy.

> >> I don't have Douchebag Hamilton killfiled; I just never read his posts.
> >>    Do you mean to say he posts in reply to my posts?
>
> > He replied to your OP in this thread.
>
> He's an idiot.  Dutch has said before that Douchebag Hamilton replies to
> a lot of my posts.  I never read his, unless I happen to read one of
> yours or Dutch's that is replying to Douchebag.  I can't believe - well,
> I suppose I can - that he wastes his time responding to someone who
> never reads him.

You read my posts. You're just too terrified to reply.

Dutch
2012-12-10 15:25:37 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> You read my posts. You're just too terrified to reply.

You're about as terrifying as my neighbour's yappy Toy Pomeranian.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-12-10 15:30:00 EST
On Dec 10, 1:25 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> > You read my posts. You're just too terrified to reply.
>
> You're about as terrifying as my neighbour's yappy Toy Pomeranian.

Goo's afraid of him too?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)