Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison: No Valid *ethical* Objection To "ar"

Fuckwit David Harrison: No Valid *ethical* Objection To "ar"

George Plimpton
2012-12-06 15:47:54 EST
The only objection Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - has ever made to
"ar" is that he would no longer be able to consume meat. It's all about
*Goo*; nothing about animals.

D*@.
2012-12-10 16:53:47 EST
On Thu, 06 Dec 2012 12:47:54 -0800, Goo wrote:

> It's all about *Goo*;

"I consume meat. I consume it daily - I can't even remember a day in my life
when I didn't." - Goo

>nothing about animals.

"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo

George Plimpton
2012-12-10 17:49:25 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - kept his fourteen year string of
futility alive with:

> On Thu, 06 Dec 2012 12:47:54 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:
>
>> The only objection Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - has ever made to "ar"
>> is thathe would no longer be able to consume meat. It's all about *Goo*;
>> nothing about animals.
>
> [cracker nonsense]

*Goo* admits that it's all about him, and not about the animals at all.

D*@.
2012-12-12 15:59:42 EST
On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:49:25 -0800, the Goober admitted:

>On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 16:53:47 -0500, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 06 Dec 2012 12:47:54 -0800, Goo wrote:
>>
>>> It's all about *Goo*;
>>
>>"I consume meat. I consume it daily - I can't even remember a day in my life
>>when I didn't." - Goo
>>
>>>nothing about animals.
>>
>>"When considering your food choices ethically, assign
>>ZERO weight to the morally empty fact that choosing to
>>eat meat causes animals to be bred into existence." - Goo
>
>Goo admits that it's all about him, and not about the animals at all.

LOL!!! You proved it and now you admitted it Goo. Hilarious! What makes it
most hilarious Goober is how much you've outstupided yourself. Though you're
some sort of veg*n misnomer addict you're trying very piss poorly to pretend
you're a meat consumer in an attempt to win the respect of true misnomer
opponents. LOL...you try in your piss poor attempts to portray yourself as an AW
supporter even though what you actually do CLEARLY is in opposition to AW in
favor of elimination. LOL...so it's especially funny that you can't even pretend
to care about the animals in this little fantasy you're trying to get away with
trying to pretend you give some half a shit about AW...LOL... Goo, you REALLY
suck at this!

BTW Goo, your inability to care about the animals is yet another way you
reveal yourself. You misnomer addicts can ONLY care about YOUR OWN interests in
promoting acceptance of elimination, and THAT of course necessarily won't allow
you people to consider the animals as everybody else can:

"There is nothing to "appreciate" about the livestock "getting
to experience life" - Goo

"Shut the fuck up about "consideration" for "their lives"" - Goo

"The opportunity for potential livestock to "get to
experience life" deserves *NO* moral consideration
whatever, and certainly cannot be used to justify the
breeding of livestock" - Goo

"The meaningless fact-lette that farm animals "get
to experience life" deserves no consideration when
asking whether or not it is moral to kill them. Zero." - Goo

"It is completely UNIMPORTANT, morally, that "billions
of animals" at any point "get to experience life."
ZERO importance to it." - Goo

George Plimpton
2012-12-12 16:55:06 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - kept his fourteen year string of
futility alive with:

> On Mon, 10 Dec 2012 14:49:25 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> [cracker nonsense - dismissed]
>>
>> *Goo* admits that it's all about him, and not about the animals at all.
>
> LOL!!! You proved

I proved - beyond dispute - that you have no valid *ethical* objection
to "ar", *Goo*.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

D*@.
2012-12-13 15:01:55 EST
On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 13:55:06 -0800, Goo sucked:

>On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 15:59:42 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>>Goo admits that it's all about him, and not about the animals at all.
>>
>> LOL!!! You proved it and now you admitted it Goo. Hilarious! What makes it
>>most hilarious Goober is how much you've outstupided yourself. Though you're
>>some sort of veg*n misnomer addict you're trying very piss poorly to pretend
>>you're a meat consumer in an attempt to win the respect of true misnomer
>>opponents. LOL...you try in your piss poor attempts to portray yourself as an AW
>>supporter even though what you actually do CLEARLY is in opposition to AW in
>>favor of elimination. LOL...so it's especially funny that you can't even pretend
>>to care about the animals in this little fantasy you're trying to get away with
>>trying to pretend you give some half a shit about AW...LOL... Goo, you REALLY
>>suck at this!
>
>I proved - beyond dispute

It's beyond dispute that you're a blatant liar AND that you suck at this,
Goo.

>> BTW Goo, your inability to care about the animals is yet another way you
>>reveal yourself. You misnomer addicts can ONLY care about YOUR OWN interests in
>>promoting acceptance of elimination, and THAT of course necessarily won't allow
>>you people to consider the animals as everybody else can:
>>
>>"There is nothing to "appreciate" about the livestock "getting
>>to experience life" - Goo
>>
>>"Shut the fuck up about "consideration" for "their lives"" - Goo
>>
>>"The opportunity for potential livestock to "get to
>>experience life" deserves *NO* moral consideration
>>whatever, and certainly cannot be used to justify the
>>breeding of livestock" - Goo
>>
>>"The meaningless fact-lette that farm animals "get
>>to experience life" deserves no consideration when
>>asking whether or not it is moral to kill them. Zero." - Goo
>>
>>"It is completely UNIMPORTANT, morally, that "billions
>>of animals" at any point "get to experience life."
>>ZERO importance to it." - Goo

George Plimpton
2012-12-13 17:12:42 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - kept his fourteen year string of
futility alive with:

> On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 13:55:06 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> LOL!!! You proved
>>
>> I proved - beyond dispute - that you have no valid *ethical* objection to "ar", *Goo*.
>>
>> LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

> It's beyond dispute that

It's beyond dispute that you have *NO* valid ethical objection to "ar",
*Goo*. It's only about your food - that's all.

George Plimpton
2012-12-13 17:19:32 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - kept his fourteen year string of
futility alive with:

> On Wed, 12 Dec 2012 13:55:06 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> LOL!!! You proved
>>
>> I proved - beyond dispute - that you have no valid *ethical* objection to "ar", *Goo*.
>>
>> LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

> It's beyond dispute that

It's beyond dispute that you have *NO* valid ethical objection to "ar",
*Goo*. It's only about your food - that's all.

D*@.
2012-12-17 14:42:06 EST
On Thu, 13 Dec 2012, Goo confessed he has no opposition to the misnomer:

>On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 15:01:55 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>>I proved - beyond dispute
>>
>> It's beyond dispute that you're a blatant liar AND that you suck at this,
>>Goo.
>
>It's beyond dispute that you have *NO* valid ethical objection to "ar",
>Goo.

YOU have proven that you have none, Goo.

George Plimpton
2012-12-17 15:12:52 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - kept his fourteen year string of
futility alive with:

> On Thu, 13 Dec 2012, George Plimpton showed he has solid opposition to "ar" (unlike *Goo* Fuckwit David Harrison):

>>> It's beyond dispute that
>>
>> It's beyond dispute that you have *NO* valid ethical objection to "ar", Goo.
>
> YOU have proven that.

I know. We all know I have proved that you have *NO* valid ethical
objection to "ar", Goo.