Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison's First Lame Post About "ar"

Fuckwit David Harrison's First Lame Post About "ar"

George Plimpton
2012-11-23 19:12:44 EST
This is Fuckwit's very first post to Usenet on the topic of "ar".

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/2bc7814d76115f51

The wretchedly bad, stilted language was already on display.

Each of these animals that is raised to be eaten is a
particular individual, whether it is a chicken, or a pig, or a
cow... Each one of them enjoys the life that it has, and does not
want to die--but, they *DO NOT* know that they are going to die,
and they don't worry about the fact that they will! They simply
enjoy the only life that they will ever know, and if you show some
minimum interest in the animals themselves, you will see that they
DO enjoy their lives. They certainly would not want to be denied
of it!

If people were to stop eating meat, all of these animals who
are getting to enjoy the experience of life (whether you think it
is worth living that way or not, THEY DO!) would never get the
opportunity to do so. It's not like they would just get to be
born, and never be eaten, if people stopped eating them--because
no one would raise them for no reason--none of you would, would
you? If so...go ahead and do it :-)

It is more disgusting that people would go out of their way
to try to deny these animals of the only brief life they ever have
a chance of having, than it is that people raise animals for food.

It is truly inconsiderate [sic] to the point of being
horrifying [sic] that some people would want to exterminate the
pleasant lives of the dairy cows who are lucky enough to just be
milked for a living.

So, Fuckwit, claiming to be looking at "the situation from the animals'
point of view", says that they don't know that they're going to be
killed, but also that they DON'T WANT to be "denied of" [sic] their
lives. Fuckwit claims to know that livestock animals "enjoy" their
"experience of life."

We see that Fuckwit from the very outset was making a *moral* criticism
of "vegans" for wanting no more livestock to exist, but in close to
FOURTEEN years of blabbering about this, he has been unable to say WHOM
or WHAT the "vegans" would be harming.

What a fuckwit!

D*@.
2012-11-26 13:07:20 EST
On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 16:12:44 -0800, Goo wrote:

>in close to
>FOURTEEN years of blabbering about this, he has been unable to say WHOM
>or WHAT the "vegans" would be harming.

Goober YOU need to explain how elimination would be superior to providing
decent lives for billions of animals, and for whom and what it would be. Go:

George Plimpton
2012-11-26 13:27:45 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, a convicted felon who gives *NO* consideration
to animals' lives or welfare, lied:

> George Plimpton, a *real* opponent of "ar", wrote:
>
>> in close to
>> FOURTEEN years of blabbering about this, he has been unable to say WHOM
>> or WHAT the "vegans" would be harming.
>
> YOU need to explain how elimination

No, Goo - *YOU* need to explain what bad thing the "vegans" are trying
to do, and *FOR WHOM* it is bad. Go:

Correct prediction: you can't, and you'll wuss out again.

It is more disgusting that people would go out of their way
to try to deny these animals of the only brief life they ever have
a chance of having, than it is that people raise animals for food.

It is truly inconsiderate [sic] to the point of being
horrifying [sic] that some people would want to exterminate the
pleasant lives of the dairy cows who are lucky enough to just be
milked for a living.

jesus fucking christ! That's just astounding that you would advertise
your illiteracy that way.

D*@.
2012-11-29 16:21:05 EST
On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:27:45 -0800, Goo wussed:

>On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 13:07:20 -0500, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 23 Nov 2012 16:12:44 -0800, Goo wrote:
>>
>>>in close to
>>>FOURTEEN years of blabbering about this, he has been unable to say WHOM
>>>or WHAT the "vegans" would be harming.
>>
>> Goober YOU need to explain how elimination would be superior to providing
>>decent lives for billions of animals, and for whom and what it would be. Go:
>
>No

None of you can Goo. People suggest we embrace the elimination objective,
but can't say how we're supposed to consider that better than contributing to
decent lives instead. How do you want people to think that buying rice milk is
superior to grass raised cow milk Goob? How about regular cow milk, Goo?

George Plimpton
2012-11-29 17:16:08 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - kept his fourteen year string of
futility alive with:

> On Mon, 26 Nov 2012 10:27:45 -0800, George Plimpton wrote:

>>> YOU need to explain how elimination
>>
>> No, Goo - *YOU* need to explain what bad thing the "vegans" are trying to do, and *FOR WHOM* it is bad. Go:
>>
>> Correct prediction: you can't, and you'll wuss out again.
>>

>> It is more disgusting that people would go out of their way
>> to try to deny these animals of the only brief life they ever have
>> a chance of having, than it is that people raise animals for food.
>>
>> It is truly inconsiderate [sic] to the point of being
>> horrifying [sic] that some people would want to exterminate the
>> pleasant lives of the dairy cows who are lucky enough to just be
>> milked for a living.
>>
>> jesus fucking christ! That's just astounding that you would advertise your illiteracy that way.

> None of you can

You advertise your stupidity and illiteracy, *Goo*. You want to
criticize "vegans", but you have no valid criticism.

D*@.
2012-12-03 17:55:35 EST
On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 14:16:08 -0800, Goo wrote:

>On Thu, 29 Nov 2012 16:21:05 -0500, dh@. wrote:

>>>No
>>
>> None of you can Goo. People suggest we embrace the elimination objective,
>>but can't say how we're supposed to consider that better than contributing to
>>decent lives instead. How do you want people to think that buying rice milk is
>>superior to grass raised cow milk Goob? How about regular cow milk, Goo?
>
>You

LOL!!! You have no clue about any of it Goober. You really do suck at this,
Goo.

George Plimpton
2012-12-03 18:22:01 EST