Vegetarian Discussion: Goo Enjoys Watching "disgusting Animal Combats".

Goo Enjoys Watching "disgusting Animal Combats".

D*@.
2012-11-05 15:44:52 EST

"disgusting animal combats that Goo enjoys watching." - Goo

George Plimpton
2012-11-05 16:44:04 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, the convicted felon who has no consideration for
animal welfare, lied:

> "disgusting animal combats that Fuckwit David Harrison enjoys watching."

Yes, Fuckwit. They *ARE* disgusting, and you are sick and disgusting
and evil for watching them.

D*@.
2012-11-06 11:46:21 EST
On Mon, 05 Nov 2012 13:44:04 -0800, Goo wrote:

>On Mon, 05 Nov 2012 15:44:52 -0500, dh@. wrote:
>

>> "disgusting animal combats that Goo enjoys watching." - Goo
>
>Yes, Fuckwit. They *ARE* disgusting

What types of disgusting animal combats do you enjoy watching, Goo?

George Plimpton
2012-11-06 12:26:07 EST
On 11/6/2012 8:46 AM, dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 05 Nov 2012 13:44:04 -0800, Goo wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 05 Nov 2012 15:44:52 -0500, dh@. wrote:
>>

>>> "disgusting animal combats that Goo - Fuckwit David Harrison, convicted felon - enjoys watching." - George Plimpton
>>
>> Yes, Fuckwit. They *ARE* disgusting
>
> What types of disgusting animal combats do I enjoy watching, Prof. Plimpton?

Previously, Goo, you have said you like to watch roosters and dogs fight
to the death. Are there others?

Mr.Smartypants
2012-11-06 13:04:09 EST
On Nov 6, 10:26 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 11/6/2012 8:46 AM, dh@. wrote:

> >> Yes, Fuckwit.  They *ARE* disgusting
>
> >      What types of disgusting animal combats do I enjoy watching, Prof. Plimpton?
>
> Previously, Goo, you have said you like to watch roosters and dogs fight
> to the death.  Are there others?

He likes to watch you fight to the death with some of your absurd
ideas as do we all. Ideas like pet food cows, multiple Ruperts, Rupert
operating on newsgroups using written instructions.

You're hilarious when you're trying to be serious, Goo.

Rupert
2012-11-07 09:22:46 EST
On Nov 6, 6:26 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 11/6/2012 8:46 AM, dh@. wrote:

> >> Yes, Fuckwit.  They *ARE* disgusting
>
> >      What types of disgusting animal combats do I enjoy watching, Prof. Plimpton?
>
> Previously, Goo, you have said you like to watch roosters and dogs fight
> to the death.  Are there others?

When did he say that?

George Plimpton
2012-11-07 10:03:02 EST
On 11/7/2012 6:22 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Nov 6, 6:26 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> What types of disgusting animal combats do I enjoy watching, Prof. Plimpton?
>>
>> Previously, Goo, you have said you like to watch roosters and dogs fight
>> to the death. Are there others?
>
> When did he say that?

A long time ago.

Rupert
2012-11-07 10:14:19 EST
On Nov 7, 4:03 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 11/7/2012 6:22 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> Previously, Goo, you have said you like to watch roosters and dogs fight
> >> to the death.  Are there others?
>
> > When did he say that?
>
> A long time ago.

I was having a look through the Google Archives; he seems to have
stated that cockfighting can be justified, but not to have said
anything about dogfighting. And you yourself have expressed the view
that there is "a difference" between cockfighting and bullfighting.

George Plimpton
2012-11-07 14:24:19 EST
On 11/7/2012 7:14 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Nov 7, 4:03 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> When did he say that?
>>
>> A long time ago.
>
> I was having a look through the Google Archives; he seems to have
> stated that cockfighting can be justified, but not to have said
> anything about dogfighting.

He made the same justification for the dogs: they "get to experience
life" that otherwise wouldn't happen. He supports it.

> And you yourself have expressed the view
> that there is "a difference" between cockfighting and bullfighting.

I don't recall ever saying that. In any case, there's no difference
where the spectators are concerned. They're there to watch an animal
die in a kind of contest.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-11-07 14:40:55 EST
On Nov 7, 8:03 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 11/7/2012 6:22 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> Previously, Goo, you have said you like to watch roosters and dogs fight
> >> to the death.  Are there others?
>
> > When did he say that?
>
> A long time ago.

Find it and show it to us, you stupid f***.