Vegetarian Discussion: Dinner Plans For Next Week

Dinner Plans For Next Week

Zacharias Mulletstein
2012-10-31 15:13:50 EST
You Atheists should be able to help: Do you know where I can get
high quality fetuses? Not from mexicans (I'm not racist, I'm
xenophobic) or trailer trash moms because they aren't pure and
often spiked with drugs and other toxins, but from moms who live
by the old addage that "cleanliness is next to godliness."

I'm planning the feast of the century to celebrate my mother who
is a saint. There is no question of this. One of my relatives
works as a chef at a big motel, and has given me creative ideas
for cooked fetus dishes that all my relatives will surely enjoy.

We will also be holding a draw half way through this 12 course
family dinner for a grand prize of $1,000 to be awarded to the
first person who correctly guesses the type of meat.

So, now that you know about my dinner plans, where can I get
high quality fetuses from? And don't deny it, all you Atheists
would know about facts like this.

Jeanne Douglas
2012-10-31 17:45:09 EST
In article <XnsA0FD7C6B8F035onelambvirgin@94.75.214.39>,
Zacharias Mulletstein <zachariasm@isright.com> wrote:

> You Atheists should be able to help: Do you know where I can get
> high quality fetuses? Not from mexicans (I'm not racist, I'm
> xenophobic) or trailer trash moms because they aren't pure and
> often spiked with drugs and other toxins, but from moms who live
> by the old addage that "cleanliness is next to godliness."
>
> I'm planning the feast of the century to celebrate my mother who
> is a saint. There is no question of this. One of my relatives
> works as a chef at a big motel, and has given me creative ideas
> for cooked fetus dishes that all my relatives will surely enjoy.
>
> We will also be holding a draw half way through this 12 course
> family dinner for a grand prize of $1,000 to be awarded to the
> first person who correctly guesses the type of meat.
>
> So, now that you know about my dinner plans, where can I get
> high quality fetuses from? And don't deny it, all you Atheists
> would know about facts like this.

Do we need to call the cops on you?

--
JD

"Osama Bin Laden is dead and GM is alive."--VP Joseph Biden

Zacharias Mulletstein
2012-10-31 18:41:57 EST

"Jeanne Douglas" <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
> In article <XnsA0FD7C6B8F035onelambvirgin@94.75.214.39>,
> Zacharias Mulletstein <zachariasm@isright.com> wrote:
>
>> You Atheists should be able to help: Do you know where I can get
>> high quality fetuses? Not from mexicans (I'm not racist, I'm
>> xenophobic) or trailer trash moms because they aren't pure and
>> often spiked with drugs and other toxins, but from moms who live
>> by the old addage that "cleanliness is next to godliness."
>>
>> I'm planning the feast of the century to celebrate my mother who
>> is a saint. There is no question of this. One of my relatives
>> works as a chef at a big motel, and has given me creative ideas
>> for cooked fetus dishes that all my relatives will surely enjoy.
>>
>> We will also be holding a draw half way through this 12 course
>> family dinner for a grand prize of $1,000 to be awarded to the
>> first person who correctly guesses the type of meat.
>>
>> So, now that you know about my dinner plans, where can I get
>> high quality fetuses from? And don't deny it, all you Atheists
>> would know about facts like this.
>
> Do we need to call the cops on you?

I called the cops on him for stealing my identity but they said they
couldn't do anything.

Dutch
2012-10-31 19:46:33 EST
Zacharias Mulletstein wrote:
> You Atheists should be able to help: Do you know where I can get
> high quality fetuses? Not from mexicans (I'm not racist, I'm
> xenophobic) or trailer trash moms because they aren't pure and
> often spiked with drugs and other toxins, but from moms who live
> by the old addage that "cleanliness is next to godliness."
>
> I'm planning the feast of the century to celebrate my mother who
> is a saint. There is no question of this. One of my relatives
> works as a chef at a big motel, and has given me creative ideas
> for cooked fetus dishes that all my relatives will surely enjoy.
>
> We will also be holding a draw half way through this 12 course
> family dinner for a grand prize of $1,000 to be awarded to the
> first person who correctly guesses the type of meat.
>
> So, now that you know about my dinner plans, where can I get
> high quality fetuses from? And don't deny it, all you Atheists
> would know about facts like this.

Check the dumpster outside your local abortion clinic. duh!

Mike Painter
2012-10-31 23:05:41 EST
On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:13:50 +0000 (UTC), Zacharias Mulletstein
<*m@isright.com> wrote:

Zachy baby,
Still no punishment from god and your mother is still ugly.
--
"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion." ~ Robert Pirsig

Zacharias Mulletstein
2012-11-05 11:00:18 EST
"Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasmulletstein@isright.com> wrote in
> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message
>> In article <XnsA0FD7C6B8F035onelambvirgin@94.75.214.39>,
>> Zacharias Mulletstein <zachariasm@isright.com> wrote:
>>
>>> You Atheists should be able to help: Do you know where I can get
>>> high quality fetuses? Not from mexicans (I'm not racist, I'm
>>> xenophobic) or trailer trash moms because they aren't pure and
>>> often spiked with drugs and other toxins, but from moms who live
>>> by the old addage that "cleanliness is next to godliness."
>>>
>>> I'm planning the feast of the century to celebrate my mother who
>>> is a saint. There is no question of this. One of my relatives
>>> works as a chef at a big motel, and has given me creative ideas
>>> for cooked fetus dishes that all my relatives will surely enjoy.
>>>
>>> We will also be holding a draw half way through this 12 course
>>> family dinner for a grand prize of $1,000 to be awarded to the
>>> first person who correctly guesses the type of meat.
>>>
>>> So, now that you know about my dinner plans, where can I get
>>> high quality fetuses from? And don't deny it, all you Atheists
>>> would know about facts like this.
>>
>> Do we need to call the cops on you?
>
> I called the cops on him for stealing my identity but they said they
> couldn't do anything.

You liar! You're just second-guessing my actions. I'm the real Zacharias,
and I'm the one who called the cops. For real. I demand that you stop
forging my good name because it's confusing everyone!

The cops gave me another file number, but they also said that I call them
a lot. I told them that if they would act on my reports and arrest the
stalking who parks outside my home in his red car that I wouldn't have to
call them so often, and then they said that they haven't seen him and
hung up. That's terrible customer service! Who do they think they are?

I already have a few calls in to the chief, but I am yet to receive a
call from her. Obviously the example of customer service starts at the
top.

Zacharias Mulletstein
2012-11-05 11:01:58 EST
Mike Painter <mddotpainter@sbcglobal.net> wrote in

> On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:13:50 +0000 (UTC), Zacharias Mulletstein
> <zachariasm@isright.com> wrote:
>
> Zachy baby,
> Still no punishment from god and your mother is still ugly.

Leave my mother out of this, that woman is a saint!

I didn't post that message, it was the forger. I don't make dinner plans
with my family - it's always ever only lunch plans because I need to go
to be early.

D*@.
2012-11-05 15:45:00 EST
On Mon, 5 Nov 2012 16:01:58 +0000 (UTC), Zacharias Mulletstein
<*m@isright.com> wrote:

>Mike Painter <mddotpainter@sbcglobal.net> wrote in
>
>> On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 19:13:50 +0000 (UTC), Zacharias Mulletstein
>> <zachariasm@isright.com> wrote:
>>
>> Zachy baby,
>> Still no punishment from god and your mother is still ugly.
>
>Leave my mother out of this, that woman is a saint!
>
>I didn't post that message, it was the forger.

That may be true in your case, but in aaev we have a guy called Goo who as I
remember wrote the following years ago:

"A week after I bought my first house, the temperatures
really climbed (summer in Los Angeles), and on the
first really hot day, I opened the front door upon
returning home from work early one evening and was
assaulted by the overpowering stench of my own urine.

There was a ledge around the windows in the dining
room where I used to sit looking outside, evidently I had pissed
on the carpet right below the ledge; in fact, I think
I used the whole dining room as a latrine.

I tried doing a thorough shampooing of the carpet, but
the smell quickly came back. There was carpet on top
of linoleum tile on top of plywood on top of the
subflooring, and I had to rip everything out all the
way down to the subflooring, then spray that with
some solvent" - Goo

A little while after reading Goob's post I wanted to copy it to add to my notes
but it seemed to have been removed and I couldn't find it. I questioned Goo
about it a number of times over the following years, and eventually not long ago
Goo began claiming that it was a forgery by someone else, and he did provide a
link to the post he was referring to. Goo took quite a while responding to the
questioning that he finally did respond to, when he finally gave his excuse
about forging. What seems most likely is that Goo DID make the post originally
but later either removed it or changed it to some story about cats doing the
pissing instead of the Goober himself, and one of the other posters in the ng
had copied what Goo wrote originally and then much to Goo's displeasure he later
re-posted it after the Goober had removed or changed what he wrote to begin
with. Goo lied that I had told someone I always knew it was a forgery, Goo lied
that he had not been asked about it a number of times in the past, and Goo lied
that it didn't take him a while to respond to it when he finally did. Why would
Goo lie about little things like that, if he wasn't trying to support a big lie
which is that he did not do the pissing? If he was being honest about that, why
lie about all the other things? It seems most likely that he lied about the
little things and ALSO about the main thing as well.

Constance Knoring
2012-11-05 17:21:06 EST
Zacharias Mulletstein <zachariasm@isright.com> wrote in
> "Zacharias Mulletstein" <zachariasmulletstein@isright.com> wrote in
>> "Jeanne Douglas" <hlwdjsd2@NOSPAMgmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Do we need to call the cops on you?
>>
>> I called the cops on him for stealing my identity but they said they
>> couldn't do anything.
>
> You liar! You're just second-guessing my actions. I'm the real
> Zacharias, and I'm the one who called the cops. For real. I demand
> that you stop forging my good name because it's confusing everyone!
>
> The cops gave me another file number, but they also said that I call
> them a lot. I told them that if they would act on my reports and
> arrest the stalking who parks outside my home in his red car that I
> wouldn't have to call them so often, and then they said that they
> haven't seen him and hung up. That's terrible customer service! Who do
> they think they are?
>
> I already have a few calls in to the chief, but I am yet to receive a
> call from her. Obviously the example of customer service starts at the
> top.

Which forger are you now? How many of you are there? You're making me
laugh because in the end you won't be able to keep this up (unless you're
huffing bug spray like me, the real Zacharias).

Zacharias Mulletstein
2012-11-05 17:21:39 EST