Vegetarian Discussion: Superwuss

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

D*@.
2012-10-29 18:04:51 EST
On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 09:07:29 -0700, Goo agreed:

>On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:19:11 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>

>> Goo.
>
>Exactly right, Goo.

LOL!!!

D*@.
2012-10-29 18:05:36 EST
On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 11:09:37 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Mon, 22 Oct 2012 14:05:48 -0400, dh@. wrote:

>>>Exactly.
>>
>> Because you're so easily defeated. So easily in fact that frequently you
>>defeat your own stupid self Goob, because remember that when you lie you lose by
>>forfeit, and you are STILL the most dishonest person I've ever encountered. You
>>lied that you haven't been challenged to explain your floor pissing a number of
>>times in the past Goo, you lied that you didn't take a long time to answer the
>>challenge this last time, and you lied that I told Rupert I thought Slater
>>forged anything about you. That means Goober you almost certainly lied about the
>>cats and lied about Slater forging anything. On top of everything else we KNOW
>>you lie about your own quotes more often than you acknowledge them Goo, all of
>>which very strongly suggesting that you're lying about the cats, and that YOU
>>did the pissing, for years, or months, on your own dining room floor. And that
>>all Slater did was repost something you had written and later deleted or changed
>>to a story about cats.
>. . .
>Exactly.

Goober. Did you notice an unusually high dog presence during the time of
your pissing? Did the neighbors ever notice and complain? Did they ask you about
the dogs, Goo? BTW Goob, what ever caused you to stop? Or didn't you?
Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)