Vegetarian Discussion: Superwuss

D*@.
2012-10-18 14:19:11 EST

Goo.

George Plimpton
2012-10-18 14:28:40 EST
On 10/18/2012 11:19 AM, dh@. wrote:

> Me. I, Fuckwit David Harrison, am the 'superwuss'.

Exactly.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-10-19 01:48:48 EST
On Oct 18, 12:28 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 10/18/2012 11:19 AM, dh@. wrote:
>

> >      Me.  I, Fuckwit David Harrison, am the 'superwuss'.
>
> Exactly.

So how many Ruperts do you think you talked to this week, Goo?

Mr.Smartypants
2012-10-20 01:55:38 EST
On Oct 18, 12:19 pm, dh@. wrote:
>     Goo.

He sure is. He can't meet any challenge posed to him.

George Plimpton
2012-10-22 12:07:29 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, convicted felon, no-challenge and supreme wuss,
confessed:

> Me.

Exactly right, Goo.

D*@.
2012-10-22 14:05:48 EST
On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:28:40 -0700, Goo agreed:

>On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:19:11 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>

>> Goo.
>
>Exactly.

Because you're so easily defeated. So easily in fact that frequently you
defeat your own stupid self Goob, because remember that when you lie you lose by
forfeit, and you are STILL the most dishonest person I've ever encountered. You
lied that you haven't been challenged to explain your floor pissing a number of
times in the past Goo, you lied that you didn't take a long time to answer the
challenge this last time, and you lied that I told Rupert I thought Slater
forged anything about you. That means Goober you almost certainly lied about the
cats and lied about Slater forging anything. On top of everything else we KNOW
you lie about your own quotes more often than you acknowledge them Goo, all of
which very strongly suggesting that you're lying about the cats, and that YOU
did the pissing, for years, or months, on your own dining room floor. And that
all Slater did was repost something you had written and later deleted or changed
to a story about cats.

George Plimpton
2012-10-22 14:09:37 EST
On 10/22/2012 11:05 AM, dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 11:28:40 -0700, George Plimpton agreed:
>
>> On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:19:11 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>>

>>> Me.
>>
>> Exactly.
>
> Because

Because you *are* the Superwuss, Fuckwit. *THAT'S* why I agreed,
Fuckwit: you are Superwuss.

Exactly.

D*@.
2012-10-22 14:10:39 EST
On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:55:38 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Oct 18, 12:19 pm, dh@. wrote:
>>     Goo.
>

>He sure is. He can't meet any challenge posed to him.

Yes. Goo has always sucked very badly at trying to defend his own idiocies,
but recently he hasn't even been able to make an attempt in what seems like
months. At "best" all the Goober has been able to do is type a stupid cloud of
wuss as a diversion, and then run away in total defeat.

George Plimpton
2012-10-22 14:43:37 EST
On 10/22/2012 11:10 AM, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:55:38 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
> <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:
>
>> On Oct 18, 12:19 pm, dh@. wrote:
>>> Goo.
>>

>> He sure is. He can't meet any challenge posed to him.
>
> Yes.

Wrong - no challenge from you two fuckwits has ever been posed.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-10-23 01:45:55 EST
On Oct 22, 12:43 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 10/22/2012 11:10 AM, dh@. wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 19 Oct 2012 22:55:38 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
> > <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:

> >> He sure is. He can't meet any challenge posed to him.
>
> >      Yes.
>
> Wrong - no challenge from you two fuckwits has ever been posed.

you wish.

LOL!