Vegetarian Discussion: Dutch Said,........

Dutch Said,........

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Rupert
2012-10-15 14:30:06 EST
On Oct 15, 8:23 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 10/15/2012 9:44 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> /ad nauseam/

> >> So does your "pointing out."
>
> > Well, you alone have the power to stop the cycle...
>
> No, that's clearly false.  *You* have the power not to reply to my posts.

Yes, but you would still continue to make them, which would still be
boring. You alone have it in your power to bring about a situation
where no-one does anything boring.

George Plimpton
2012-10-15 14:39:15 EST
On 10/15/2012 11:30 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Oct 15, 8:23 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> Well, you alone have the power to stop the cycle...
>>
>> No, that's clearly false. *You* have the power not to reply to my posts.
>
> Yes, but you would still continue to make them, which would still be
> boring.

You don't have to read them, and more to the point, you don't have to
waste any more of your low-value time replying to them.

Rupert
2012-10-15 14:40:58 EST
On Oct 15, 8:39 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 10/15/2012 11:30 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> No, that's clearly false.  *You* have the power not to reply to my posts.
>
> > Yes, but you would still continue to make them, which would still be
> > boring.
>
> You don't have to read them, and more to the point, you don't have to
> waste any more of your low-value time replying to them.

You're on pretty solid ground there.

George Plimpton
2012-10-15 14:43:18 EST
On 10/15/2012 11:40 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Oct 15, 8:39 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> Yes, but you would still continue to make them, which would still be
>>> boring.
>>
>> You don't have to read them, and more to the point, you don't have to
>> waste any more of your low-value time replying to them.
>
> You're on pretty solid ground there.

Well, that's what I would have thought, too, but you keep replying to
them anyway, so perhaps the ground is a little less solid than I had
thought.

Rupert
2012-10-15 14:55:27 EST
On Oct 15, 8:43 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 10/15/2012 11:40 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> You don't have to read them, and more to the point, you don't have to
> >> waste any more of your low-value time replying to them.
>
> > You're on pretty solid ground there.
>
> Well, that's what I would have thought, too, but you keep replying to
> them anyway, so perhaps the ground is a little less solid than I had
> thought.

Well, I occasionally derive mild entertainment from conversing with
you, specifically when you assert certain opinions of yours which
strike me as being quite absurd as "beyond rational dispute", and
furthermore assert that I already know them to be the case. I find it
mildly entertaining when that happens, and I also derive mild
entertainment from asking you questions getting you to make clear what
your worldview is, so that I can get amusement from contemplating how
stupid you are. That's basically what keeps me going. Other than that,
there's no especially strong reason why I should reply, but I'm not
aware of any strong reason why I shouldn't, either.

D*@.
2012-10-16 11:48:42 EST
On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 23:25:49 -0700, Dutch gooly wussed:

>Mr.Smartypants wrote:

>>> I can see why you and Goober Fuckwit get along so well, you're about as
>>> bright as he is, which is only slightly more intelligent than dirt.
>>

>> You also said Goo is more intelligent than dirt.
>
>I don't recall telling you to speak.

LOL!!!! You're wussing like a true goo no doubt. But you not only think the
Goober is as intelligent as dirt, you think he's as intelligent as shit don't
you?

D*@.
2012-10-16 11:50:39 EST
On Mon, 15 Oct 2012 09:09:34 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On 10/15/2012 5:28 AM, Rupert wrote:
>> On Oct 15, 3:22 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
>> wrote:

>>> You also said Goo is more intelligent than dirt. Did you suspect there
>>> was some doubt?
>>
>> He didn't really explicitly say so. He said that saying that ...[Goo] was
>> more intelligent than David Harrison [Fuckwit] was like saying that he
>> was more intelligent than dirt.
>
>In other words, so obvious as not really to merit mention.
>
>In fact, Fuckwit is a singularly unintelligent and, more to the point,
>*stupid* person. But that's like saying you're more intelligent than dirt.

But in regards to the stupid idea about your pet food cattle I'm way more
intelligent than you are Goober. Way more, and of course so is Ron. Also Goober
I can challenge you to explain what you want people to think is preventing you
from benefitting from your own existence, and you can't even attempt to explain
what you want us to think it is. As pathetic as you appear to be you also DO
APPEAR to be benefitting from your life Goob, and it would be up to YOU to
persuade people to believe that you're not. That the poor Goober isn't
benefitting from his own existence. We're supposed to believe that, but you
can't give any reason why...LOL... Just describing your position is again
hilarious, Goo.
Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)