Vegetarian Discussion: Dutch Said,........

Dutch Said,........

Mr.Smartypants
2012-10-14 02:21:35 EST
.....Goobs is more intelligent than dirt.

You'd think he wouldn't have to say it if it was obvious.

Dutch
2012-10-14 21:14:11 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> .....Goobs is more intelligent than dirt.
>
> You'd think he wouldn't have to say it if it was obvious.

I can see why you and Goober Fuckwit get along so well, you're about as
bright as he is, which is only slightly more intelligent than dirt.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-10-14 21:22:03 EST
On Oct 14, 7:14 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> > .....Goobs is more intelligent than dirt.
>
> > You'd think he wouldn't have to say it if it was obvious.
>
> I can see why you and Goober Fuckwit get along so well, you're about as
> bright as he is, which is only slightly more intelligent than dirt.

You also said Goo is more intelligent than dirt. Did you suspect there
was some doubt?

Dutch
2012-10-15 02:25:49 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Oct 14, 7:14 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>>> .....Goobs is more intelligent than dirt.
>>
>>> You'd think he wouldn't have to say it if it was obvious.
>>
>> I can see why you and Goober Fuckwit get along so well, you're about as
>> bright as he is, which is only slightly more intelligent than dirt.
>

> You also said Goo is more intelligent than dirt.

I don't recall telling you to speak.

Rupert
2012-10-15 08:28:43 EST
On Oct 15, 3:22 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> On Oct 14, 7:14 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
>
> > Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> > > .....Goobs is more intelligent than dirt.
>
> > > You'd think he wouldn't have to say it if it was obvious.
>
> > I can see why you and Goober Fuckwit get along so well, you're about as
> > bright as he is, which is only slightly more intelligent than dirt.
>
> You also said Goo is more intelligent than dirt. Did you suspect there
> was some doubt?

He didn't really explicitly say so. He said that saying that Ball was
more intelligent than David Harrison was like saying that he was more
intelligent than dirt.

George Plimpton
2012-10-15 12:09:34 EST
On 10/15/2012 5:28 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Oct 15, 3:22 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
> wrote:

>>> I can see why you and Goober Fuckwit get along so well, you're about as
>>> bright as he is, which is only slightly more intelligent than dirt.
>>
>> You also said Goo is more intelligent than dirt. Did you suspect there
>> was some doubt?
>
> He didn't really explicitly say so. He said that saying that Ball was
> more intelligent than David Harrison [Fuckwit] was like saying that he
> was more intelligent than dirt.

In other words, so obvious as not really to merit mention.

In fact, Fuckwit is a singularly unintelligent and, more to the point,
*stupid* person. But that's like saying you're more intelligent than dirt.

Rupert
2012-10-15 12:24:12 EST
On Oct 15, 6:09 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 10/15/2012 5:28 AM, Rupert wrote:
>

> > On Oct 15, 3:22 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
> > wrote:

> >> You also said Goo is more intelligent than dirt. Did you suspect there
> >> was some doubt?
>
> > He didn't really explicitly say so. He said that saying that Ball was
> > more intelligent than David Harrison [Fuckwit] was like saying that he
> > was more intelligent than dirt.
>
> In other words, so obvious as not really to merit mention.
>
> In fact, Fuckwit is a singularly unintelligent and, more to the point,
> *stupid* person.  But that's like saying you're more intelligent than dirt.

Well, it is indeed so obvious as not really to merit mention, but you
yourself mention it plenty often enough. And, as I've been known to
point out, it really gets quite boring.

George Plimpton
2012-10-15 12:41:41 EST
On 10/15/2012 9:24 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Oct 15, 6:09 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> On 10/15/2012 5:28 AM, Rupert wrote:

>>> He didn't really explicitly say so. He said that saying that Ball was
>>> more intelligent than David Harrison [Fuckwit] was like saying that he
>>> was more intelligent than dirt.
>>
>> In other words, so obvious as not really to merit mention.
>>
>> In fact, Fuckwit is a singularly unintelligent and, more to the point,
>> *stupid* person. But that's like saying you're more intelligent than dirt.
>
> Well, it is indeed so obvious as not really to merit mention, but you
> yourself mention it plenty often enough. And, as I've been known to
> point out,

/ad nauseam/

> it really gets quite boring.

So does your "pointing out."

Rupert
2012-10-15 12:44:59 EST
On Oct 15, 6:41 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 10/15/2012 9:24 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> In other words, so obvious as not really to merit mention.
>
> >> In fact, Fuckwit is a singularly unintelligent and, more to the point,
> >> *stupid* person.  But that's like saying you're more intelligent than dirt.
>
> > Well, it is indeed so obvious as not really to merit mention, but you
> > yourself mention it plenty often enough. And, as I've been known to
> > point out,
>
> /ad nauseam/
>
> > it really gets quite boring.
>
> So does your "pointing out."

Well, you alone have the power to stop the cycle...

George Plimpton
2012-10-15 14:23:11 EST
On 10/15/2012 9:44 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Oct 15, 6:41 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> Well, it is indeed so obvious as not really to merit mention, but you
>>> yourself mention it plenty often enough. And, as I've been known to
>>> point out,
>>
>> /ad nauseam/
>>
>>> it really gets quite boring.
>>
>> So does your "pointing out."
>
> Well, you alone have the power to stop the cycle...

No, that's clearly false. *You* have the power not to reply to my posts.