Vegetarian Discussion: No Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage Thursday Or Friday

No Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage Thursday Or Friday

George Plimpton
2012-09-29 10:22:05 EST
I wonder if our luck will hold over the weekend? I wonder what that
fuckwit is up to? Maybe he inhaled too much vapor from the cleaning
fluids he uses to mop up the vomit at that shitty bar where he's a
utility person.

Rupert
2012-09-29 10:25:51 EST
On 29 Sep., 16:22, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> I wonder if our luck will hold over the weekend?  I wonder what that
> fuckwit is up to?  Maybe he inhaled too much vapor from the cleaning
> fluids he uses to mop up the vomit at that shitty bar where he's a
> utility person.

These posts of yours are really unbelievably pointless and boring.

George Plimpton
2012-09-29 10:37:16 EST
On 9/29/2012 7:25 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On 29 Sep., 16:22, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> I wonder if our luck will hold over the weekend? I wonder what that
>> fuckwit is up to? Maybe he inhaled too much vapor from the cleaning
>> fluids he uses to mop up the vomit at that shitty bar where he's a
>> utility person.
>
> These posts of yours are really unbelievably pointless and boring.

And your replies to these posts of mine are...what, exactly?

You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how ill founded it is.

Rupert
2012-09-29 11:19:25 EST
On 29 Sep., 16:37, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 9/29/2012 7:25 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On 29 Sep., 16:22, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> >> I wonder if our luck will hold over the weekend?  I wonder what that
> >> fuckwit is up to?  Maybe he inhaled too much vapor from the cleaning
> >> fluids he uses to mop up the vomit at that shitty bar where he's a
> >> utility person.
>
> > These posts of yours are really unbelievably pointless and boring.
>
> And your replies to these posts of mine are...what, exactly?

They are pointing something out to you which you would do well to
recognize and consider.

> You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how ill founded it is.

It's extremely well-founded.

George Plimpton
2012-09-29 11:32:03 EST
On 9/29/2012 8:19 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On 29 Sep., 16:37, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> These posts of yours are really unbelievably pointless and boring.
>>
>> And your replies to these posts of mine are...what, exactly?
>>

> They are pointing something out to you which you would do well to
> recognize and consider.

How so? Explain.

>> You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how ill founded it is.
>
> It's extremely well-founded.

It's very ill-founded indeed.

Rupert
2012-09-29 11:35:59 EST
On 29 Sep., 17:32, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 9/29/2012 8:19 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> And your replies to these posts of mine are...what, exactly?
>
> > They are pointing something out to you which you would do well to
> > recognize and consider.
>
> How so?  Explain.

These posts that you make about David Harrison are extremely pointless
and boring, and I feel quite sure that most readers of this newsgroup
agree with me on that point. You should try posting something which is
actually on-topic for the newsgroup, or find some other less pointless
way to spend your time. You could read some articles about economics,
for example, I'm sure you'd find that intellectually stimulating. Or
you could find some other forum on the internet where you can discuss
something interesting with someone whom you actually consider your
intellectual equal, instead of wasting your time pointing out how
stupid David Harrison is.

I conjecture that if you took this advice you would ultimately derive
more benefit from how you use your spare time.

> >> You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how ill founded it is.
>
> > It's extremely well-founded.
>
> It's very ill-founded indeed.

And what makes you think that? Do you perhaps think that most people
find these posts extremely edifying and interesting?

D*@.
2012-10-01 13:41:20 EST
On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 07:37:16 -0700, Goo wussiley puled:

>On 9/29/2012 7:25 AM, Rupert pointed out:
>
>> These posts of yours are really unbelievably pointless and boring.
>
>And your replies to these posts of mine are...what, exactly?

Him telling you how it is Goob.

>You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how ill founded it is.

What's the point and the interesting aspect you want people to think is
associated with them, Goo?

George Plimpton
2012-10-01 14:04:07 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, convicted felon, lied:

> On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 07:37:16 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
>
>> On 9/29/2012 7:25 AM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>>> These posts of yours are really unbelievably pointless and boring.
>>
>> And your replies to these posts of mine are...what, exactly?
>
> Him

...pointlessly whining.

>> You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how ill founded it is.
>
> What's the point and the interesting aspect you want people to think is
> associated with them

See if you can guess, Goober.

D*@.
2012-10-02 18:43:19 EST
On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 11:04:07 -0700, the Gooberdoodle wrote:

>On Mon, 01 Oct 2012 13:41:20 -0400, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 07:37:16 -0700, Goo wussiley puled:
>>
>>>On 9/29/2012 7:25 AM, Rupert pointed out:

>>>And your replies to these posts of mine are...what, exactly?
>>
>> Him telling you how it is Goob.
>
>...pointlessly whining.

He told you how it is Goob.

>>>You are entitled to your opinion, no matter how ill founded it is.
>>
>> What's the point and the interesting aspect you want people to think is
>>associated with them, Goo?
>
>See if you can guess, Goober.

You have no clue Goo, but try pretending that you do. Go:

George Plimpton
2012-10-02 19:00:35 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, convicted felon who *CANNOT* present *any*
challenge, lied:

>>> Him
>>
>> ...pointlessly whining.
>
> He