Vegetarian Discussion: No Fuckwit Harrison Cracker Shit Hemorrhage Today

No Fuckwit Harrison Cracker Shit Hemorrhage Today

George Plimpton
2012-09-25 23:14:41 EST
It's 11:15pm back where he is - "out where you can hear the banjos".
He's already passed out.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-09-26 01:48:22 EST
On Sep 25, 9:14 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> It's 11:15pm back where he is - "out where you can hear the banjos".
> He's already passed out.

How many Ruperts do you think you talked to today, Goo?

Rupert
2012-09-26 04:08:14 EST
On 26 Sep., 05:14, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> It's 11:15pm back where he is - "out where you can hear the banjos".
> He's already passed out.

Was making that post a good use of your valuable time?

George Plimpton
2012-09-26 10:17:25 EST
On 9/26/2012 1:08 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On 26 Sep., 05:14, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> It's 11:15pm back where he is - "out where you can hear the banjos".
>> He's already passed out.
>
> Was making that post a good use of your valuable time?

Family was asleep, the kitchen was cleaned up, I was finished working
for the day, no business was bidding for my valuable skills, so yes, I
think it was a reasonably good use of my valuable time. You see,
Woopert, my time, although of (seldom-matched) high average value,
fluctuates in value over the course of a day. It's like the price of
electricity in NSW in your own country:
http://www.aemo.com.au/Electricity/Data/Price-and-Demand/Price-and-Demand-Graphs/Current-Trading-Interval-Price-and-Demand-Graph-NSW

Rupert
2012-09-26 10:32:54 EST
On Sep 26, 4:17 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 9/26/2012 1:08 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On 26 Sep., 05:14, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> >> It's 11:15pm back where he is - "out where you can hear the banjos".
> >> He's already passed out.
>
> > Was making that post a good use of your valuable time?
>
> Family was asleep, the kitchen was cleaned up, I was finished working
> for the day, no business was bidding for my valuable skills, so yes, I
> think it was a reasonably good use of my valuable time.  You see,
> Woopert, my time, although of (seldom-matched) high average value,
> fluctuates in value over the course of a day.  It's like the price of
> electricity in NSW in your own country:http://www.aemo.com.au/Electricity/Data/Price-and-Demand/Price-and-De...

I'd be curious to know how exactly you propose to go about measuring
the value of a person's time. Would it be by the market value of their
labour?

George Plimpton
2012-09-26 11:04:35 EST
On 9/26/2012 7:32 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Sep 26, 4:17 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> Was making that post a good use of your valuable time?
>>
>> Family was asleep, the kitchen was cleaned up, I was finished working
>> for the day, no business was bidding for my valuable skills, so yes, I
>> think it was a reasonably good use of my valuable time. You see,
>> Woopert, my time, although of (seldom-matched) high average value,
>> fluctuates in value over the course of a day. It's like the price of
>> electricity in NSW in your own country:http://www.aemo.com.au/Electricity/Data/Price-and-Demand/Price-and-De...
>
> I'd be curious to know how exactly you propose to go about measuring
> the value of a person's time. Would it be by the market value of their
> labour?

That's certainly the best starting point. It's probably the last word, too.

George Plimpton
2012-09-26 11:05:46 EST
On 9/26/2012 8:04 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 9/26/2012 7:32 AM, Rupert wrote:

>>> Family was asleep, the kitchen was cleaned up, I was finished working
>>> for the day, no business was bidding for my valuable skills, so yes, I
>>> think it was a reasonably good use of my valuable time. You see,
>>> Woopert, my time, although of (seldom-matched) high average value,
>>> fluctuates in value over the course of a day. It's like the price of
>>> electricity in NSW in your own
>>> country:http://www.aemo.com.au/Electricity/Data/Price-and-Demand/Price-and-De...
>>>

>> I'd be curious to know how exactly you propose to go about measuring
>> the value of a person's time. Would it be by the market value of their
>> labour?
>
> That's certainly the best starting point. It's probably the last word,
> too.

By the way, this is how we know that Fuckwit Harrison's and Douchebag
Hamilton's time is of extremely low value. Both are very poorly paid
when, and if, they work.

D*@.
2012-09-26 14:15:52 EST
On Tue, 25 Sep 2012 20:14:41 -0700, Goo maundered:

> "out where you can hear the banjos".

That's stupid to think Goober, yet you seem obsessed with it. I did hear
people playing some Skrillex the other day Goob, and that was nice. There was no
banjo in it though, Goo.

George Plimpton
2012-09-26 14:27:29 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, convicted felon and congenital liar, lied:

>> "out where you can hear the banjos".
>
> That's stupid to think

Nope. You really do live out in cracker redneck country where siblings
have sex with one another. It's right out of "Deliverance".

Mr.Smartypants
2012-09-26 14:36:17 EST
On Sep 26, 8:17 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 9/26/2012 1:08 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On 26 Sep., 05:14, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> >> It's 11:15pm back where he is - "out where you can hear the banjos".
> >> He's already passed out.
>
> > Was making that post a good use of your valuable time?
>
> Family was asleep, the kitchen was cleaned up, I was finished working
> for the day,

Searching for the choice cuts from the extra livestock?

no business was bidding for my valuable skills,

No one wanted the skills of an aaccomplished self-outstupider?