Vegetarian Discussion: Vegetarian Breakfast Sausage (meatless Sausage)

Vegetarian Breakfast Sausage (meatless Sausage)
Posts: 255

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next  (First | Last)

Just.Some.guy
2012-09-20 18:04:34 EST
Check this out Its great
http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

Chemo
2012-09-20 18:09:04 EST
On Sep 20, 3:04 pm, "Just.Some.guy" <O...@teranews.com> wrote:
> Check this out Its greathttp://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

The guy sounds like he's been drinking.

George Plimpton
2012-09-21 02:00:24 EST
On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:
> Check this out Its great
> http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

It's shit. It's unpalatable shit.

Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
like meat? *Extremely* suspicious.

No one likes "vegan" food - no one.


Mr.Smartypants
2012-09-23 00:08:40 EST
On Sep 21, 12:00 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:
>
> > Check this out Its great
> >http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A
>
> It's shit.  It's unpalatable shit.
>
> Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
> like meat?  *Extremely* suspicious.
>
> No one likes "vegan" food - no one.


You eat "vegan" food every time you eat nuts, fruits, veggies, legumes
and grains, you stupid Goo.

Rupert
2012-10-08 07:49:59 EST
On Sep 21, 8:00 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:
>
> > Check this out Its great
> >http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A
>
> It's shit.  It's unpalatable shit.
>

How would you be in a position to know?

> Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
> like meat?  *Extremely* suspicious.
>

Why?

> No one likes "vegan" food - no one.

That's obvious rubbish.

Spamtrap1888
2012-10-08 11:36:59 EST
On Sep 20, 3:09 pm, Chemo <bhansen1...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 20, 3:04 pm, "Just.Some.guy" <O...@teranews.com> wrote:
>
> > Check this out Its greathttp://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A

I never sausage a thing like that.

>
> The guy sounds like he's been drinking.

He's an affectless nerd.

Spamtrap1888
2012-10-08 11:45:31 EST
On Oct 8, 4:50 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Sep 21, 8:00 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>
> > On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:
>
> > > Check this out Its great
> > >http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A
>
> > It's shit.  It's unpalatable shit.
>
> How would you be in a position to know?
>
> > Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
> > like meat?  *Extremely* suspicious.
>
> Why?

Why do you think they call vegan meat Satan?

Rupert
2012-10-08 12:01:56 EST
On Oct 8, 5:45 pm, spamtrap1888 <spamtrap1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 8, 4:50 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sep 21, 8:00 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>
> > > On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:
>
> > > > Check this out Its great
> > > >http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A
>
> > > It's shit.  It's unpalatable shit.
>
> > How would you be in a position to know?
>
> > > Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
> > > like meat?  *Extremely* suspicious.
>
> > Why?
>
> Why do you think they call vegan meat Satan?

I didn't realize they did call it that.

Spamtrap1888
2012-10-08 12:37:18 EST
On Oct 8, 9:01 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Oct 8, 5:45 pm, spamtrap1888 <spamtrap1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Oct 8, 4:50 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Sep 21, 8:00 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>
> > > > On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:
>
> > > > > Check this out Its great
> > > > >http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A
>
> > > > It's shit.  It's unpalatable shit.
>
> > > How would you be in a position to know?
>
> > > > Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
> > > > like meat?  *Extremely* suspicious.
>
> > > Why?
>
> > Why do you think they call vegan meat Satan?
>
> I didn't realize they did call it that.

They changed the spelling to throw people off the track.:

http://www.vrg.org/recipes/vjseitan.htm

Rupert
2012-10-08 12:44:27 EST
On Oct 8, 6:37 pm, spamtrap1888 <spamtrap1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 8, 9:01 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Oct 8, 5:45 pm, spamtrap1888 <spamtrap1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > > On Oct 8, 4:50 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > > > On Sep 21, 8:00 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>
> > > > > On 9/20/2012 3:04 PM, Just.Some.guy wrote:
>
> > > > > > Check this out Its great
> > > > > >http://youtu.be/1LIyVBWaE_A
>
> > > > > It's shit.  It's unpalatable shit.
>
> > > > How would you be in a position to know?
>
> > > > > Why are "vegans" continually trying to make stuff look like and taste
> > > > > like meat?  *Extremely* suspicious.
>
> > > > Why?
>
> > > Why do you think they call vegan meat Satan?
>
> > I didn't realize they did call it that.
>
> They changed the spelling to throw people off the track.:
>
> http://www.vrg.org/recipes/vjseitan.htm

You think they might have made some kind of pact with the devil?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron