Vegetarian Discussion: Is It Fair For Us .........................

Is It Fair For Us .........................

Page: 1 2 3 4   Next  (First | Last)

Mr.Smartypants
2012-09-11 15:11:25 EST
.,.........to tease the Gooberdoodle into outstupiding himself?

He appears, after all is said and done, to be mentally challenged.

Rupert
2012-09-12 07:29:01 EST
On Sep 11, 9:11 pm, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> .,.........to tease the Gooberdoodle into outstupiding himself?
>
> He appears, after all is said and done, to be mentally challenged.

He doesn't need any encouragement from you; you wouldn't be able to
stop him no matter how hard you tried.

D*@.
2012-09-12 15:29:39 EST
On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 04:29:01 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Sep 11, 9:11 pm, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
>wrote:
>> .,.........to tease the Gooberdoodle into outstupiding himself?
>>
>> He appears, after all is said and done, to be mentally challenged.
>
>He doesn't need any encouragement from you; you wouldn't be able to
>stop him no matter how hard you tried.

Now that you mention it, some of Goo's self-outstupidifications do happen
while people are trying to help him stop outstupiding himself.

D*@.
2012-09-12 15:32:03 EST
On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 12:11:25 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>.,.........to tease the Gooberdoodle into outstupiding himself?
>
>He appears, after all is said and done, to be mentally challenged.

Yes, but he begs for it. Apparently he enjoys displaying how stupid he is
and seeing if he can still trick other people into admiring him. There are a
couple of people it seems to have worked on too. I don't believe you do, but
Rupert really thinks of Goo as a hero imo.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-09-12 15:34:01 EST
On Sep 12, 1:32 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 12:11:25 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >.,.........to tease the Gooberdoodle into outstupiding himself?
>
> >He appears, after all is said and done, to be mentally challenged.
>
>     Yes, but he begs for it. Apparently he enjoys displaying how stupid he is
> and seeing if he can still trick other people into admiring him. There are a
> couple of people it seems to have worked on too. I don't believe you do, but
> Rupert really thinks of Goo as a hero imo.

No, Rupert uses Goo as a form of entertainment, an amusing diversion.

The only ones who seem to admire Goo are Derek and Dutch.

George Plimpton
2012-09-12 15:48:18 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, convicted felon, lied:

> On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 04:29:01 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Sep 11, 9:11 pm, Douchebag Hamilton vomited into his own crotch:
[clip vomit out]

"Getting to experience life" is not a benefit, Fuckwit. Proved.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-09-13 02:36:36 EST
On Sep 12, 1:48 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, convicted felon, lied:
>
> > On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 04:29:01 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com>
> > wrote:
>
> >> On Sep 11, 9:11 pm, Douchebag Hamilton vomited into his own crotch:
>
> [clip vomit out]
>
> "Getting to experience life" is not a benefit, Fuckwit.  Proved.

Derek's in love with you, Goo.

Rupert
2012-09-13 03:53:09 EST
On Sep 12, 9:32 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 12:11:25 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >.,.........to tease the Gooberdoodle into outstupiding himself?
>
> >He appears, after all is said and done, to be mentally challenged.
>
>     Yes, but he begs for it. Apparently he enjoys displaying how stupid he is
> and seeing if he can still trick other people into admiring him. There are a
> couple of people it seems to have worked on too. I don't believe you do, but
> Rupert really thinks of Goo as a hero imo.

I cannot imagine an opinion more stupid, groundless, and obviously
false.

Dutch
2012-09-13 14:59:14 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote: