Vegetarian Discussion: US Federal Holiday Today; No Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage?

US Federal Holiday Today; No Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage?

George Plimpton
2012-09-03 13:16:24 EST
Here's hoping.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-09-03 16:38:27 EST
On Sep 3, 11:16 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Here's hoping.

How many Ruperts do you think you talk to, Goobs?

Any clue about that?

Rupert
2012-09-06 10:29:59 EST
On 3 Sep., 22:38, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> On Sep 3, 11:16 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>
> > Here's hoping.
>
> How many Ruperts do you think you talk to, Goobs?
>
> Any clue about that?

We still don't really have a good explanation of where this stuff
about multiple personality disorder came from.

George Plimpton
2012-09-06 11:26:21 EST
On 9/6/2012 7:29 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On 3 Sep., 22:38, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>> On Sep 3, 11:16 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>
>>> Here's hoping.
>>
>> How many Ruperts do you think you talk to, Goobs?
>>
>> Any clue about that?
>
> We still don't really have a good explanation of where this stuff
> about multiple personality disorder came from.

Of course you have. I've told you.

Rupert
2012-09-06 11:45:21 EST
On Sep 6, 5:26 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 9/6/2012 7:29 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> How many Ruperts do you think you talk to, Goobs?
>
> >> Any clue about that?
>
> > We still don't really have a good explanation of where this stuff
> > about multiple personality disorder came from.
>
> Of course you have.  I've told you.

You made a claim that it was based on some posts I've made, but we
never found out which posts.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-09-06 11:49:33 EST
On Sep 6, 9:26=A0am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 9/6/2012 7:29 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> How many Ruperts do you think you talk to, Goobs?
>
> >> Any clue about that?
>
> > We still don't really have a good explanation of where this stuff
> > about multiple personality disorder came from.
>
> Of course you have. =A0I've told you.

we've toyed with the idea that your own multiple personalities have
you projecting a disorder towards Rupert. So far it's the only theory
that has been advanced and may be valid.

To further delve into this, you should tell us how many Ruperts you
think you talk to. We know you think you talk to more than two.

George Plimpton
2012-09-06 12:27:40 EST
On 9/6/2012 8:45 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Sep 6, 5:26 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> We still don't really have a good explanation of where this stuff
>>> about multiple personality disorder came from.
>>
>> Of course you have. I've told you.
>
> You made a claim that it was based on some posts I've made, but we
> never found out which posts.

No, that doesn't accurately describe what I told you.

Rupert
2012-09-06 12:30:04 EST
On Sep 6, 6:27 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 9/6/2012 8:45 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> Of course you have.  I've told you.
>
> > You made a claim that it was based on some posts I've made, but we
> > never found out which posts.
>
> No, that doesn't accurately describe what I told you.

Why not?

George Plimpton
2012-09-06 12:58:32 EST
On 9/6/2012 9:30 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Sep 6, 6:27 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> You made a claim that it was based on some posts I've made, but we
>>> never found out which posts.
>>
>> No, that doesn't accurately describe what I told you.
>
> Why not?

Because what you wrote is false.

Rupert
2012-09-06 13:02:53 EST
On Sep 6, 6:58 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 9/6/2012 9:30 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> No, that doesn't accurately describe what I told you.
>
> > Why not?
>
> Because what you wrote is false.

In this post

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian/msg/251d9891f3a2a7af?dmode=source

you wrote

"I think it started when Derek Nash caught one of you arguing with one
other of you. I forget which two it was, though."

I was assuming that this was the post you were referring to.

Are you telling me that this is not claiming that the stuff about
multiple personality disorder is based on some posts I've made?