Vegetarian Discussion: A Coward's Inept Reply To Challenges He's Afraid Of:

A Coward's Inept Reply To Challenges He's Afraid Of:
Posts: 46

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)

D*@.
2012-08-30 17:31:38 EST

"You do not pose any "challenge"" - Goo

George Plimpton
2012-08-30 17:40:44 EST
On 8/30/2012 2:31 PM, dh@. wrote:
>
> "You do not pose any "challenge""

Correct.


Wet Paper Bag
2012-08-30 18:05:16 EST
On Aug 30, 3:40 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 8/30/2012 2:31 PM, dh@. wrote:
>
>
>
> > "You do not pose any "challenge""
>
> Correct.

agreed.

there is nothing to it.

jump.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-08-31 00:49:13 EST
On Aug 30, 3:31 pm, dh@. wrote:
> "You do not pose any "challenge"" - Goo

We challenged Gooberdoodle to prove EXTRA livestock were being raised
for the pet food industry and he wussed.

He can't even tell us how many Ruperts he thinks he talks to.

D*@.
2012-09-03 18:26:46 EST
On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:05:16 -0700 (PDT), Wet Paper Bag
<*7@gmail.com> wrote:

>On Aug 30, 3:40 pm, Goo wrote:
>> On 8/30/2012 2:31 PM, dh@. wrote:
>>
>>
>>
>> > "You do not pose any "challenge""
>>
>> Correct.
>
>agreed.
>
>there is nothing to it.
>
>jump.

One of the challenges defeating Goob is the challenge to explain what he
thinks prevents life from being a benefit to us. Notice the Goober has been
afraid to attempt providing any sort of explanation at all to recent challenges.
That's because every time he's tried to maunder a lame explanation in the past
it has been entirely dependant upon something to do with pre-existence. Goo has
learned that he's unable to attempt any sort of explanation without referring to
pre-existence, and I again challenge him to try. He again will fail. He will
fail every time anyone ever challenges him to do so, so if you ever want to
defeat Goo just present this challenge and it will defeat him, every time.

George Plimpton
2012-09-04 00:38:32 EST
On 9/3/2012 3:26 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:05:16 -0700 (PDT), Wet Paper Bag
> <ultimate.henchman.777@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Aug 30, 3:40 pm, Goo wrote:
>>> On 8/30/2012 2:31 PM, dh@. wrote:
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>> "You do not pose any "challenge""
>>>
>>> Correct.
>>
>> agreed.
>>
>> there is nothing to it.
>>
>> jump.
>
> One of the challenges

No.


Mr.Smartypants
2012-09-04 12:08:16 EST
On Sep 3, 10:38 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 9/3/2012 3:26 PM, dh@. wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:05:16 -0700 (PDT), Wet Paper Bag
> > <ultimate.henchman....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> On Aug 30, 3:40 pm, Goo wrote:
> >>> On 8/30/2012 2:31 PM, dh@. wrote:
>
> >>>> "You do not pose any "challenge""
>
> >>> Correct.
>
> >> agreed.
>
> >> there is nothing to it.
>
> >> jump.
>
> >      One of the challenges
>
> No.


Tell us what it is about the pre-existent state that makes you no
better off than you were before, Goo.

Dutch
2012-09-04 13:59:23 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> Tell us what it is about the pre-existent state that makes you no
> better off than you were before, Goo.

Read Salt's essay again, dummy.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-09-04 14:09:53 EST
On Sep 4, 12:03 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> > Tell us what it is about the pre-existent state that makes you no
> > better off than you were before, Goo.
>
> Read Salt's essay again, dummy.

I'm asking Goo, not Salt or you.

George Plimpton
2012-09-04 14:15:03 EST
On 9/4/2012 10:59 AM, Dutch wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>> Tell us what it is about the pre-existent state that makes you no
>> better off than you were before, Goo.
>
> Read Salt's essay again, dummy.

Waste of time (not that his time has any value) - he was unable to
understand it in any previous attempt.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5   Next  (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron