Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit's Shit Hemorrhage Overdue Again

Fuckwit's Shit Hemorrhage Overdue Again

George Plimpton
2012-08-27 15:07:10 EST

Mr.Smartypants
2012-08-28 02:09:11 EST
On Aug 27, 1:07 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

How many Ruperts do you talk to, Goobs?

Rupert
2012-08-28 05:57:15 EST
On Aug 27, 9:07 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

What an extraordinarily pointless post.

George Plimpton
2012-08-28 10:20:47 EST
On 8/28/2012 2:57 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Aug 27, 9:07 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>

> What an extraordinarily pointless post.

And your point in replying was...??? Don't bother, I'll tell you what
it was: time-wasting.

Rupert
2012-08-28 10:48:05 EST
On Aug 28, 4:20 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 8/28/2012 2:57 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Aug 27, 9:07 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>
> > What an extraordinarily pointless post.
>
> And your point in replying was...???

To make the observation that your post was pointless, obviously.

George Plimpton
2012-08-28 10:51:45 EST
On 8/28/2012 7:48 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Aug 28, 4:20 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> On 8/28/2012 2:57 AM, Rupert wrote:
>>
>>> On Aug 27, 9:07 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>
>>> What an extraordinarily pointless post.
>>
>> And your point in replying was...???
>
> To make the observation that your post was pointless, obviously.

No, it was to engage in time-wasting.

Rupert
2012-08-28 11:10:55 EST
On Aug 28, 4:51 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 8/28/2012 7:48 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> And your point in replying was...???
>
> > To make the observation that your post was pointless, obviously.
>
> No, it was to engage in time-wasting.

You think?

George Plimpton
2012-08-28 11:17:40 EST
On 8/28/2012 8:10 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Aug 28, 4:51 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> To make the observation that your post was pointless, obviously.
>>
>> No, it was to engage in time-wasting.
>
> You think?

It's established beyond rational dispute.

Rupert
2012-08-28 11:23:47 EST
On Aug 28, 5:17 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 8/28/2012 8:10 AM, Rupert wrote:

> >> No, it was to engage in time-wasting.
>
> > You think?
>
> It's established beyond rational dispute.

By what means?

George Plimpton
2012-08-28 11:36:45 EST
On 8/28/2012 8:23 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Aug 28, 5:17 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> You think?
>>
>> It's established beyond rational dispute.
>
> By what means?

Sound theory and solid empiricism.

Your "overdue" response wasn't overdue by much - only took you six
minutes this tmie.