Vegetarian Discussion: Psychosis

Mr.Smartypants
2012-08-05 23:16:43 EST
Definition. Psychosis is a symptom of mental illness characterized by
a radical change in personality and a distorted or diminished sense of
objective reality.

I wonder if this is the cause of Gooberdoodle thinking he believes
that some cattle are raised for TWELVE years only to become pet food?

D*@.
2012-08-06 18:11:02 EST
On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 20:16:43 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>Definition. Psychosis is a symptom of mental illness characterized by
>a radical change in personality and a distorted or diminished sense of
>objective reality.
>

>I wonder if this is the cause of Gooberdoodle thinking he believes
>that some cattle are raised for TWELVE years only to become pet food?

That's probably one of his symptoms. And thinking there's more than one of
Rupert but being unable to defend the stupid idea. And Goo's claim that nothing
can benefit from existence due to something related to pre-existence, but he can
never say what he wants people to think pre-existence could possibly have to do
with it. LOL...it's amusing just to think about some of the stupid Goobal
positions we've seen the Goober get himself into...

Rupert
2012-08-07 03:05:47 EST
On Aug 7, 12:11 am, dh@. wrote:
> On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 20:16:43 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >Definition. Psychosis is a symptom of mental illness characterized by
> >a radical change in personality and a distorted or diminished sense of
> >objective reality.
>
> >I wonder if this is the cause of Gooberdoodle thinking he believes
> >that some cattle are raised for TWELVE years only to become pet food?
>
>     That's probably one of his symptoms. And thinking there's more than one of
> Rupert but being unable to defend the stupid idea. And Goo's claim that nothing
> can benefit from existence due to something related to pre-existence, but he can
> never say what he wants people to think pre-existence could possibly have to do
> with it. LOL...it's amusing just to think about some of the stupid Goobal
> positions we've seen the Goober get himself into...

Ball's babblings about multiple personality disorder are indeed very
weird.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-08-07 13:37:20 EST
On Aug 7, 1:05 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Aug 7, 12:11 am, dh@. wrote:
>

> > On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 20:16:43 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> > <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> > >Definition. Psychosis is a symptom of mental illness characterized by
> > >a radical change in personality and a distorted or diminished sense of
> > >objective reality.
>
> > >I wonder if this is the cause of Gooberdoodle thinking he believes
> > >that some cattle are raised for TWELVE years only to become pet food?
>
> >     That's probably one of his symptoms. And thinking there's more than one of
> > Rupert but being unable to defend the stupid idea. And Goo's claim that nothing
> > can benefit from existence due to something related to pre-existence, but he can
> > never say what he wants people to think pre-existence could possibly have to do
> > with it. LOL...it's amusing just to think about some of the stupid Goobal
> > positions we've seen the Goober get himself into...
>
> Ball's babblings about multiple personality disorder are indeed very
> weird.

The dozens of personas Goo has used over the years while posting to
ngs may be a clue regarding a possible multiple personality disorder
of his own.

D*@.
2012-08-09 17:48:39 EST
On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 00:05:47 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On Aug 7, 12:11 am, dh@. wrote:
>> On Sun, 5 Aug 2012 20:16:43 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>
>> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>> >Definition. Psychosis is a symptom of mental illness characterized by
>> >a radical change in personality and a distorted or diminished sense of
>> >objective reality.
>>
>> >I wonder if this is the cause of Gooberdoodle thinking he believes
>> >that some cattle are raised for TWELVE years only to become pet food?
>>
>>     That's probably one of his symptoms. And thinking there's more than one of
>> Rupert but being unable to defend the stupid idea. And Goo's claim that nothing
>> can benefit from existence due to something related to pre-existence, but he can
>> never say what he wants people to think pre-existence could possibly have to do
>> with it. LOL...it's amusing just to think about some of the stupid Goobal
>> positions we've seen the Goober get himself into...
>
>Ball's babblings about multiple personality disorder are indeed very
>weird.

Goo never could get anywhere with that one. He suggested you had such a
disorder, but never could give the slightest reason to think he might not have
been lying. The Goober certainly outstupidded himself again with that one, and
it seems he's aware of it. Evidence that Goo has such a disorder is easier to
come by, since all we need do is look at a list of some of the different people
Goo has dishonestly pretended to be:

Jonathan Ball
Citizen
Benfez
Wilson Woods
Radical Moderate
Bingo
Edward
George
Bill
Fred
Mystery Poster
Merlin the dog
Bob the dog
s*a@onairos.com
elvira
Dieter
"Dieter d.Schmidt@deutsche_telekom.de"
<*4@yahoo.com>
Abner Hale
Roger Whitaker
Fucktard
Apoo
Ted Bell
n*2@yahoo.com
Jay Santos
m*e@chicago.not
Rudy Canoza
Trappist
s*b@yahoo.com
Leif Erikson
S. Maizlich
SlipperySlope
Eden
Sylvia Stevens
chico chupacabra
S. Maizlich
T. Howard Pines, Jr.
George Plimpton
Chrissy Degeer
Mauricio Rodriguez, Nihada Tutic and Tim Goss
Pete Crayne, Dare Adelekan, Cathy Demkiw, and about 16 others
Räy Fîscher
Barack Obama
Delma T. Ivey

Rupert
2012-08-10 04:25:17 EST
On aug. 9, 23:48, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 00:05:47 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On Aug 7, 12:11 am, dh@. wrote:

> >>     That's probably one of his symptoms. And thinking there's more than one of
> >> Rupert but being unable to defend the stupid idea. And Goo's claim that nothing
> >> can benefit from existence due to something related to pre-existence, but he can
> >> never say what he wants people to think pre-existence could possibly have to do
> >> with it. LOL...it's amusing just to think about some of the stupid Goobal
> >> positions we've seen the Goober get himself into...
>
> >Ball's babblings about multiple personality disorder are indeed very
> >weird.
>
>     Goo never could get anywhere with that one. He suggested you had such a
> disorder, but never could give the slightest reason to think he might not have
> been lying. The Goober certainly outstupidded himself again with that one, and
> it seems he's aware of it. Evidence that Goo has such a disorder is easier to
> come by, since all we need do is look at a list of some of the different people
> Goo has dishonestly pretended to be:

Well, he's bizarrely claiming not to be the same person as Delma T.
Ivey now.

D*@.
2012-08-13 19:20:29 EST
On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 01:25:17 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
wrote:

>On aug. 9, 23:48, dh@. wrote:
>> On Tue, 7 Aug 2012 00:05:47 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Ball's babblings about multiple personality disorder are indeed very
>> >weird.
>>
>>     Goo never could get anywhere with that one. He suggested you had such a
>> disorder, but never could give the slightest reason to think he might not have
>> been lying. The Goober certainly outstupidded himself again with that one, and
>> it seems he's aware of it. Evidence that Goo has such a disorder is easier to
>> come by, since all we need do is look at a list of some of the different people
>> Goo has dishonestly pretended to be:
>>

>Well, he's bizarrely claiming not to be the same person as Delma T.
>Ivey now.

Why would he even try? Do you think he really believes anyone is stupid
enough to believe him, or do you think he knows they're not but lies about it
anyway?

Mr.Smartypants
2012-08-14 00:52:25 EST
On Aug 13, 5:20 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 01:25:17 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>

> >On aug. 9, 23:48, dh@. wrote:

> >>     Goo never could get anywhere with that one. He suggested you had such a
> >> disorder, but never could give the slightest reason to think he might not have
> >> been lying. The Goober certainly outstupidded himself again with that one, and
> >> it seems he's aware of it. Evidence that Goo has such a disorder is easier to
> >> come by, since all we need do is look at a list of some of the different people
> >> Goo has dishonestly pretended to be:
>
> >Well, he's bizarrely claiming not to be the same person as Delma T.
> >Ivey now.
>
>     Why would he even try? Do you think he really believes anyone is stupid
> enough to believe him, or do you think he knows they're not but lies about it
> anyway

Goo reads a post and in knee-jerk reaction automaticly replies with a
lie.

D*@.
2012-08-16 17:48:02 EST
On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:52:25 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Aug 13, 5:20 pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Fri, 10 Aug 2012 01:25:17 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com>
>> wrote:

>> >Well, he's bizarrely claiming not to be the same person as Delma T.
>> >Ivey now.
>>
>>     Why would he even try? Do you think he really believes anyone is stupid
>> enough to believe him, or do you think he knows they're not but lies about it
>> anyway
>
>Goo reads a post and in knee-jerk reaction automaticly replies with a
>lie.

Surely Goo would lie about that.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-08-17 00:43:17 EST
On Aug 16, 3:48 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Aug 2012 21:52:25 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>

> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On Aug 13, 5:20 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >> Why would he even try? Do you think he really believes anyone is stupid
> >> enough to believe him, or do you think he knows they're not but lies about it
> >> anyway
>
> >Goo reads a post and in knee-jerk reaction automaticly replies with a
> >lie.
>
>     Surely Goo would lie about that.

He most surely would. I think we're getting a little holiday from
Goo's antics. No doubt he's arguing with himself about how he's going
to explain how many Ruperts he thinks he believes he's been talking to.