Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison: "I Am Incompetent And Clueless."

Fuckwit David Harrison: "I Am Incompetent And Clueless."

George Plimpton
2012-06-29 15:46:52 EST
Thanks and a tip of the hat to Derek Nash.

"I'm not good at all this--I don't know any rules of
debate, or how to present a logical argument, or even
what all I don't know how to do. So please excuse my
inability to converse properly."
Fuckwit David Harrison 23 Oct 1999 http://tinyurl.com/6mvnyj

"I admit that I'm very weak in the area of presenting
my ideas...I have as much 'right' to post my spew as
everyone else does."
Fuckwit David Harrison 30 Nov 1999 http://tinyurl.com/5rzbva

"I lack a lot of skills really though. I don't know anything
about proper debate, or constructing a convincing
argument, or any of the basic things."
Fuckwit David Harrison 25 July 2000 http://tinyurl.com/5qfkco

"I am 41 years old, and skinny. I drink about a 6 pack
of beer each night, and probably not nearly enough
water--less water than beer."
Fuckwit David Harrison 28 May 2000 http://tinyurl.com/6nlz5t

He also blabbers on endlessly about people being "below" him in some
kind of understanding:

That you who are below me are in an even worse position than I am
is one point.
http://tinyurl.com/75gxd3z

That's because you're more stupid about this than I am and you can't
get up to my level.
http://tinyurl.com/82alxun

Well, I guess you're fit to discuss it with other people who have
the same mental limitation, but not with those who don't.
[Implication that Fuckwit doesn't have such a "restriction"]
http://tinyurl.com/ct5ujhe

You don't believe it means anything because you can't comprehend
how it does mean something and that's a limitation of YOUR brain,
not a restriction that I somehow magically placed on the overly
challenged little thing.
http://tinyurl.com/bqf2q59

There are many more. Fuckwit continually blabbers - bullshits - about
possessing some "higher" level of understanding, or of not putting
"restrictions" or "limitations" on his thinking that he claims others
do. That is, he imagines himself to have superior insight and
understanding, when in fact he is literally a mental cripple, due to 1)
being of limited intelligence, and 2) undeducated, and 3) having *chose*
willfully to be stupid.

Lighting Tech At Mega Amusement
2012-06-29 16:56:42 EST
On 6/29/2012 12:46 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
> Thanks and a tip of the hat to Derek Nash.
>

> "I'm not good at all this--I don't know any rules of
> debate, or how to present a logical argument, or even
> what all I don't know how to do. So please excuse my
> inability to converse properly."
> Fuckwit David Harrison 23 Oct 1999 http://tinyurl.com/6mvnyj
>
> "I admit that I'm very weak in the area of presenting
> my ideas...I have as much 'right' to post my spew as
> everyone else does."
> Fuckwit David Harrison 30 Nov 1999 http://tinyurl.com/5rzbva
>
> "I lack a lot of skills really though. I don't know anything
> about proper debate, or constructing a convincing
> argument, or any of the basic things."
> Fuckwit David Harrison 25 July 2000 http://tinyurl.com/5qfkco
>
> "I am 41 years old, and skinny. I drink about a 6 pack
> of beer each night, and probably not nearly enough
> water--less water than beer."
> Fuckwit David Harrison 28 May 2000 http://tinyurl.com/6nlz5t
>

> He also blabbers on endlessly about people being "below" him in some
> kind of understanding:
>
> That you who are below me are in an even worse position than I am
> is one point.
> http://tinyurl.com/75gxd3z
>
> That's because you're more stupid about this than I am and you can't
> get up to my level.
> http://tinyurl.com/82alxun
>
> Well, I guess you're fit to discuss it with other people who have
> the same mental limitation, but not with those who don't.
> [Implication that Fuckwit doesn't have such a "restriction"]
> http://tinyurl.com/ct5ujhe
>
> You don't believe it means anything because you can't comprehend
> how it does mean something and that's a limitation of YOUR brain,
> not a restriction that I somehow magically placed on the overly
> challenged little thing.
> http://tinyurl.com/bqf2q59
>

> There are many more. Fuckwit continually blabbers - bullshits - about
> possessing some "higher" level of understanding, or of not putting
> "restrictions" or "limitations" on his thinking that he claims others
> do. That is, he imagines himself to have superior insight and
> understanding, when in fact he is literally a mental cripple, due to 1)
> being of limited intelligence, and 2) undeducated, and 3) having *chose*
> willfully to be stupid.

What a stupid fuckwit Fuckwit is!

George Plimpton
2012-06-29 17:05:46 EST
On 6/29/2012 1:56 PM, lighting tech at Mega Amusement wrote:
> On 6/29/2012 12:46 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> Thanks and a tip of the hat to Derek Nash.
>>

>> "I'm not good at all this--I don't know any rules of
>> debate, or how to present a logical argument, or even
>> what all I don't know how to do. So please excuse my
>> inability to converse properly."
>> Fuckwit David Harrison 23 Oct 1999 http://tinyurl.com/6mvnyj
>>
>> "I admit that I'm very weak in the area of presenting
>> my ideas...I have as much 'right' to post my spew as
>> everyone else does."
>> Fuckwit David Harrison 30 Nov 1999 http://tinyurl.com/5rzbva
>>
>> "I lack a lot of skills really though. I don't know anything
>> about proper debate, or constructing a convincing
>> argument, or any of the basic things."
>> Fuckwit David Harrison 25 July 2000 http://tinyurl.com/5qfkco
>>
>> "I am 41 years old, and skinny. I drink about a 6 pack
>> of beer each night, and probably not nearly enough
>> water--less water than beer."
>> Fuckwit David Harrison 28 May 2000 http://tinyurl.com/6nlz5t
>>

>> He also blabbers on endlessly about people being "below" him in some
>> kind of understanding:
>>
>> That you who are below me are in an even worse position than I am
>> is one point.
>> http://tinyurl.com/75gxd3z
>>
>> That's because you're more stupid about this than I am and you can't
>> get up to my level.
>> http://tinyurl.com/82alxun
>>
>> Well, I guess you're fit to discuss it with other people who have
>> the same mental limitation, but not with those who don't.
>> [Implication that Fuckwit doesn't have such a "restriction"]
>> http://tinyurl.com/ct5ujhe
>>
>> You don't believe it means anything because you can't comprehend
>> how it does mean something and that's a limitation of YOUR brain,
>> not a restriction that I somehow magically placed on the overly
>> challenged little thing.
>> http://tinyurl.com/bqf2q59
>>

>> There are many more. Fuckwit continually blabbers - bullshits - about
>> possessing some "higher" level of understanding, or of not putting
>> "restrictions" or "limitations" on his thinking that he claims others
>> do. That is, he imagines himself to have superior insight and
>> understanding, when in fact he is literally a mental cripple, due to 1)
>> being of limited intelligence, and 2) undeducated, and 3) having *chose*
>> willfully to be stupid.
>
> What a stupid fuckwit Fuckwit is!

Fuckwit works as a lighting tech in a bar:

corp/guard people wanted to perform in large nightclub near ATL, GA

Posted by David Harrison on February 9, 2012 at 6:02pm
View Discussions

Hi, I work in a large nightclub just north of Atlanta and we're
hoping to do some dubstep parties once a month on Tuesday nights,
second Tuesday of the month starting in June. It would be awesome
if we could get some corp people to do some performing. The idea
is to make the stage like a public park in a weird world, with
people walking through and stopping to play something now and
then, and guard people doing some guard and dance stuff. The drums
and guard stuff should be blended in to look like it's part of
everyday life the way Stomp works it in, and any Stomp type ideas
using everyday stuff for equipment in addition to traditional
drums and guard stuff would be great. We want to have some
featured prepared parts as well as adlib stuff, mostly small
groups and individual and duet type things... It's a chance to
blend corp/winter guard ideas with electronic music and present it
in a large nightclub environment, so it's not only an opportunity
for corp people to try different ideas but also for nightclub
people to get some exposure to what corp and guard have to offer.
Any help with finding people who want to get involved would be
very much appreciated! It will be at Wild Bill's in Duluth, GA.
There is no age limit...at least you can't be too old. If parents
want to do it with their kids it would be great, but remember it's
an adult atmosphere and there will be much profanity. The first
show will be a Skrillex party and all major performances will be
to Skrillex music so if you want to do this please get familiar
with it if you're not already and think about routines you can do
to it, and between songs as segues. Doors open at 9:00 and the
party will start at 11:30 going til 1:00, beginning the second
Tuesday in June (I hope :-) My apologies if this post was
inappropriate for this forum. Thank you for any help or
suggestions! David "Killer" Harrison noped@bellsouth.net marched
with JSU Southerners and Chapter V in the previous century

http://colorguardhistoricalsociety.ning.com/profile/DavidHarrison

Yeah, that's sure who I'm going to turn to for an understanding of
cosmology and ethics <chortle>

Lighting Tech At Mega Amusement
2012-06-29 17:37:49 EST
Way back in 1999, Fuckwit wrote:

Though there are no doubt cruel and abusive situations
imposed on many animals that are raised for the production
of food, there are also many animals in the food industry
that have decent lives. The "Animal Rights" way of thinking
encourages people to believe that *all* animals raised in
the food industry live lives of torture and suffering. That
is a way of intentionally causing people to develop an
incorrect impression of reality.

This is not really surprising, since the main goal of
the "Animal Rights" movement appears to be to "save" these
animals from being killed, by causing them to never get to
experience life. That approach is illogical, since if it is
wrong to end the lives of animals, it is *far worse* to keep
those same animals from getting to have any life at all.

http://tinyurl.com/cvscjwo

In all these years, Fuckwit has never been able to say *why* it's worse
for the animals, or bad in any way, if the animals never exist at all.

What a stupid fuckwit.

Lighting Tech At Mega Amusement
2013-02-12 02:01:34 EST
[...]

Rupert
2013-02-12 07:55:16 EST
On Friday, June 29, 2012 10:56:42 PM UTC+2, lighting tech at Mega Amusement wrote:
> On 6/29/2012 12:46 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>
> > Thanks and a tip of the hat to Derek Nash.
>

> > "I'm not good at all this--I don't know any rules of
>
> > debate, or how to present a logical argument, or even
>
> > what all I don't know how to do. So please excuse my
>
> > inability to converse properly."
>
> > Fuckwit David Harrison 23 Oct 1999 http://tinyurl.com/6mvnyj
>

> > "I admit that I'm very weak in the area of presenting
>
> > my ideas...I have as much 'right' to post my spew as
>
> > everyone else does."
>
> > Fuckwit David Harrison 30 Nov 1999 http://tinyurl.com/5rzbva
>

> > "I lack a lot of skills really though. I don't know anything
>
> > about proper debate, or constructing a convincing
>
> > argument, or any of the basic things."
>
> > Fuckwit David Harrison 25 July 2000 http://tinyurl.com/5qfkco
>

> > "I am 41 years old, and skinny. I drink about a 6 pack
>
> > of beer each night, and probably not nearly enough
>
> > water--less water than beer."
>
> > Fuckwit David Harrison 28 May 2000 http://tinyurl.com/6nlz5t
>

> > He also blabbers on endlessly about people being "below" him in some
>
> > kind of understanding:
>

> > That you who are below me are in an even worse position than I am
>
> > is one point.
>
> > http://tinyurl.com/75gxd3z
>

> > That's because you're more stupid about this than I am and you can't
>
> > get up to my level.
>
> > http://tinyurl.com/82alxun
>

> > Well, I guess you're fit to discuss it with other people who have
>
> > the same mental limitation, but not with those who don't.
>
> > [Implication that Fuckwit doesn't have such a "restriction"]
>
> > http://tinyurl.com/ct5ujhe
>

> > You don't believe it means anything because you can't comprehend
>
> > how it does mean something and that's a limitation of YOUR brain,
>
> > not a restriction that I somehow magically placed on the overly
>
> > challenged little thing.
>
> > http://tinyurl.com/bqf2q59
>

> > There are many more. Fuckwit continually blabbers - bullshits - about
>
> > possessing some "higher" level of understanding, or of not putting
>
> > "restrictions" or "limitations" on his thinking that he claims others
>
> > do. That is, he imagines himself to have superior insight and
>
> > understanding, when in fact he is literally a mental cripple, due to 1)
>
> > being of limited intelligence, and 2) undeducated, and 3) having *chose*
>
> > willfully to be stupid.
>

> What a stupid fuckwit Fuckwit is!

Have you ever stopped to think that maybe your obsession with David Harrison is a bit pointless and maybe you should find something a bit more productive to do with your time?

Derek
2013-02-12 10:32:03 EST
On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 04:55:16 -0800 (PST), Rupert
<*m@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On Friday, June 29, 2012 10:56:42 PM UTC+2, lighting tech at Mega Amusement wrote:
>> On 6/29/2012 12:46 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>>
>> > Thanks and a tip of the hat to Derek Nash.

My pleasure.

>> > "I'm not good at all this--I don't know any rules of
>> > debate, or how to present a logical argument, or even
>> > what all I don't know how to do. So please excuse my
>> > inability to converse properly."
>> > Fuckwit David Harrison 23 Oct 1999 http://tinyurl.com/6mvnyj
>> >
>> > "I admit that I'm very weak in the area of presenting
>> > my ideas...I have as much 'right' to post my spew as
>> > everyone else does."
>> > Fuckwit David Harrison 30 Nov 1999 http://tinyurl.com/5rzbva
>> >
>> > "I lack a lot of skills really though. I don't know anything
>> > about proper debate, or constructing a convincing
>> > argument, or any of the basic things."
>> > Fuckwit David Harrison 25 July 2000 http://tinyurl.com/5qfkco
>> >
>> > "I am 41 years old, and skinny. I drink about a 6 pack
>> > of beer each night, and probably not nearly enough
>> > water--less water than beer."
>> > Fuckwit David Harrison 28 May 2000 http://tinyurl.com/6nlz5t
>> >
>> > He also blabbers on endlessly about people being "below" him in some
>> > kind of understanding:
>> >
>> > That you who are below me are in an even worse position than I am
>> > is one point.
>> > http://tinyurl.com/75gxd3z
>> >
>> > That's because you're more stupid about this than I am and you can't
>> > get up to my level.
>> > http://tinyurl.com/82alxun
>> >
>> > Well, I guess you're fit to discuss it with other people who have
>> > the same mental limitation, but not with those who don't.
>> > [Implication that Fuckwit doesn't have such a "restriction"]
>> > http://tinyurl.com/ct5ujhe
>> >
>> > You don't believe it means anything because you can't comprehend
>> > how it does mean something and that's a limitation of YOUR brain,
>> > not a restriction that I somehow magically placed on the overly
>> > challenged little thing.
>> > http://tinyurl.com/bqf2q59
>> >
>> > There are many more. Fuckwit continually blabbers - bullshits - about
>> > possessing some "higher" level of understanding, or of not putting
>> > "restrictions" or "limitations" on his thinking that he claims others
>> > do. That is, he imagines himself to have superior insight and
>> > understanding, when in fact he is literally a mental cripple, due to 1)
>> > being of limited intelligence, and 2) undeducated, and 3) having *chose*
>> > willfully to be stupid.
>>
>> What a stupid fuckwit Fuckwit is!
>
>Have you ever stopped to think that maybe your obsession with David
>Harrison is a bit pointless and maybe you should find something a bit
>more productive to do with your time?

Have you ever stopped to think that Harrison's failure to locate or
place a hedonic zero point between lives of negative and positive
value leaves the way open for vegetarians to place it outside the
farm yard?

Have you ever stopped to think that your obstinate refusal to use a
news client reinforces the idea that you're a childish time-wasting
twat? I'm fed up tidying up after you.

George Plimpton
2013-02-12 10:40:50 EST
On 2/12/2013 4:55 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On Friday, June 29, 2012 10:56:42 PM UTC+2, lighting tech at Mega Amusement wrote:
>> On 6/29/2012 12:46 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks and a tip of the hat to Derek Nash.
>>

>>> "I'm not good at all this--I don't know any rules of
>>
>>> debate, or how to present a logical argument, or even
>>
>>> what all I don't know how to do. So please excuse my
>>
>>> inability to converse properly."
>>
>>> Fuckwit David Harrison 23 Oct 1999 http://tinyurl.com/6mvnyj
>>

>>> "I admit that I'm very weak in the area of presenting
>>
>>> my ideas...I have as much 'right' to post my spew as
>>
>>> everyone else does."
>>
>>> Fuckwit David Harrison 30 Nov 1999 http://tinyurl.com/5rzbva
>>

>>> "I lack a lot of skills really though. I don't know anything
>>
>>> about proper debate, or constructing a convincing
>>
>>> argument, or any of the basic things."
>>
>>> Fuckwit David Harrison 25 July 2000 http://tinyurl.com/5qfkco
>>

>>> "I am 41 years old, and skinny. I drink about a 6 pack
>>
>>> of beer each night, and probably not nearly enough
>>
>>> water--less water than beer."
>>
>>> Fuckwit David Harrison 28 May 2000 http://tinyurl.com/6nlz5t
>>

>>> He also blabbers on endlessly about people being "below" him in some
>>
>>> kind of understanding:
>>

>>> That you who are below me are in an even worse position than I am
>>
>>> is one point.
>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/75gxd3z
>>

>>> That's because you're more stupid about this than I am and you can't
>>
>>> get up to my level.
>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/82alxun
>>

>>> Well, I guess you're fit to discuss it with other people who have
>>
>>> the same mental limitation, but not with those who don't.
>>
>>> [Implication that Fuckwit doesn't have such a "restriction"]
>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/ct5ujhe
>>

>>> You don't believe it means anything because you can't comprehend
>>
>>> how it does mean something and that's a limitation of YOUR brain,
>>
>>> not a restriction that I somehow magically placed on the overly
>>
>>> challenged little thing.
>>
>>> http://tinyurl.com/bqf2q59
>>

>>> There are many more. Fuckwit continually blabbers - bullshits - about
>>
>>> possessing some "higher" level of understanding, or of not putting
>>
>>> "restrictions" or "limitations" on his thinking that he claims others
>>
>>> do. That is, he imagines himself to have superior insight and
>>
>>> understanding, when in fact he is literally a mental cripple, due to 1)
>>
>>> being of limited intelligence, and 2) undeducated, and 3) having *chose*
>>
>>> willfully to be stupid.
>>

>> What a stupid fuckwit Fuckwit is!
>
> Have you ever stopped to think that maybe your obsession with David Harrison is a bit pointless and maybe you should find something a bit more productive to do with your time?

What obsession?

Rupert
2013-02-12 10:51:14 EST
On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:32:03 PM UTC+1, Derek wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 04:55:16 -0800 (PST), Rupert
>
> <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Have you ever stopped to think that maybe your obsession with David
>
> >Harrison is a bit pointless and maybe you should find something a bit
>
> >more productive to do with your time?
>

> Have you ever stopped to think that Harrison's failure to locate or
>
> place a hedonic zero point between lives of negative and positive
>
> value leaves the way open for vegetarians to place it outside the
>
> farm yard?

Yes, that point had occurred to me.

> Have you ever stopped to think that your obstinate refusal to use a
>
> news client reinforces the idea that you're a childish time-wasting
>
> twat? I'm fed up tidying up after you.

I think you're over-reacting a little bit.

If you're fed up with doing whatever you have to do when you reply to my posts, obviously you have the option of not replying to them. I wouldn't bother replying to them unless the benefit you get from doing so outweighs the burden. If it does, then I don't see that you have anything to complain about.

Rupert
2013-02-12 10:52:50 EST
On Tuesday, February 12, 2013 4:40:50 PM UTC+1, George Plimpton wrote:
> On 2/12/2013 4:55 AM, Rupert wrote:
> > Have you ever stopped to think that maybe your obsession with David Harrison is a bit pointless and maybe you should find something a bit more productive to do with your time?
>

> What obsession?

It certainly seems like an obsession to me.