Vegetarian Discussion: Where's Fuckwit David Harrison?

Where's Fuckwit David Harrison?

Barack Obama
2012-05-31 15:59:44 EST
No Fuckwit shit hemorrhage for days now. What's wrong?

Mr.Smartypants
2012-06-01 11:22:52 EST
On May 31, 1:59 pm, Barack Obama <barry_soet...@whitehouse.gov> wrote:
> No Fuckwit shit hemorrhage for days now.  What's wrong?

You're following Dave around like a lost puppy, Goo..........or
possibly stalking him like a frustrated ass bandit.

D*@.
2012-06-06 15:36:54 EST
On Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:22:52 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On May 31, 1:59 pm, Goo wrote:
>> No Fuckwit shit hemorrhage for days now.  What's wrong?
>
>You're following Dave around like a lost puppy, Goo..........or
>possibly stalking him like a frustrated ass bandit.

One thing the Goober has taught us it that other guys' assholes are pretty
much always on his mind. If this goes as usual just the mention of it will
inspire Goo to a number of anal and shit related fantasies...

Mr.Smartypants
2012-06-07 02:04:44 EST
On Jun 6, 1:36 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:22:52 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On May 31, 1:59 pm, Goo wrote:
> >> No Fuckwit shit hemorrhage for days now.  What's wrong?
>
> >You're following Dave around like a lost puppy, Goo..........or
> >possibly stalking him like a frustrated ass bandit.
>
>     One thing the Goober has taught us it that other guys' assholes are pretty
> much always on his mind. If this goes as usual just the mention of it will
> inspire Goo to a number of anal and shit related fantasies...

In a way it gives him a break from his search for the choice cuts from
the EXTRA livestock he thinks he believes are being raised somewhere.

George Plimpton
2012-06-07 12:08:53 EST
On 6/6/2012 12:36 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:22:52 -0700 (PDT), Douchebag Ron Hamilton blurted:
>
>> On May 31, 1:59 pm, Goo wrote:
>>> No Fuckwit shit hemorrhage for days now. What's wrong?
>>
>> I'm felching "Dave" and he hasn't had time to post.
>
> One thing George has taught us is that

...is that you and Douchebag Hamilton need to take your rumpy-pumpy offline.

D*@.
2012-06-07 13:21:14 EST
On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 23:04:44 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Jun 6, 1:36 pm, dh@. wrote:
>> On Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:22:52 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>
>> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>>
>> >You're following Dave around like a lost puppy, Goo..........or
>> >possibly stalking him like a frustrated ass bandit.
>>
>>     One thing the Goober has taught us it that other guys' assholes are pretty
>> much always on his mind. If this goes as usual just the mention of it will
>> inspire Goo to a number of anal and shit related fantasies...
>
>In a way it gives him a break from his search for the choice cuts from
>the EXTRA livestock he thinks he believes are being raised somewhere.

I wonder if those goobers are still looking....

Mr.Smartypants
2012-06-08 00:54:21 EST
On Jun 7, 11:21 am, dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 23:04:44 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>

> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On Jun 6, 1:36 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >>     One thing the Goober has taught us it that other guys' assholes are pretty
> >> much always on his mind. If this goes as usual just the mention of it will
> >> inspire Goo to a number of anal and shit related fantasies...
>
> >In a way it gives him a break from his search for the choice cuts from
> >the EXTRA livestock he thinks he believes are being raised somewhere.
>
>     I wonder if those goobers are still looking....

I believe so...........when they aren't obsessing over our bums.

George Plimpton
2012-06-08 11:02:21 EST
Douchebag Ron Hamilton felched Fuckwit Harrison:
> On Jun 7, 11:21 am, Fuckwit Harrison switched positions and felched Douchebag Hamilton:
>> On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 23:04:44 -0700 (PDT), Douchebag Ron Hamilton felched Fuckwit Harrison:
>>
>>> On Jun 6, 1:36 pm, Fuckwit Harrison switched positions and felched Douchebag Hamilton:

Take it off-line, homos.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-06-09 21:30:27 EST
On Jun 8, 9:02 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Douchebag Ron Hamilton felched Fuckwit Harrison:
>
> > On Jun 7, 11:21 am, Fuckwit Harrison switched positions and felched Douchebag Hamilton:
> >> On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 23:04:44 -0700 (PDT), Douchebag Ron Hamilton felched Fuckwit Harrison:

> Take it off-line, homos.

You're the one who started talking about shit, Goober.

Rupert
2012-06-11 00:55:33 EST
On Jun 7, 6:08 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 6/6/2012 12:36 PM, dh@. wrote:

> >> I'm felching "Dave" and he hasn't had time to post.
>
> >      One thing George has taught us is that
>
> ...is that you and Douchebag Hamilton need to take your rumpy-pumpy offline.

Is this supposed to demonstrate how valuable your time is?