Vegetarian Discussion: Getting Close To 1:00pm Pacific Time - Probably Overdue For Another Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage

Getting Close To 1:00pm Pacific Time - Probably Overdue For Another Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage

George Plimpton
2012-05-01 15:48:49 EST
What a fuckwit.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-05-02 01:47:18 EST
On May 1, 1:48 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> What a fuckwit.

It's *you* posting all the shit hemorrhages, Gooberdoodle. Dave hasn't
started a thread in weeks.

George Plimpton
2012-05-02 15:33:55 EST
On 5/1/2012 12:48 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
> What a fuckwit.

He must be in jail again.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-05-03 01:04:44 EST
On May 2, 1:33 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 5/1/2012 12:48 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>
> > What a fuckwit.
>
> He must be in jail again.

Blabbering to yourself again, Goobs.

Dutch
2012-05-03 01:23:33 EST

"Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote
> On May 2, 1:33 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> > What a fuckwit.
>>
>> He must be in jail again.
>

> Blabbering to yourself again, Goobs.

Not as long as he has you hanging off his every word.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-05-03 01:58:33 EST
On May 2, 11:23 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:

> >> He must be in jail again.
>
> > Blabbering to yourself again, Goobs.
>
> Not as long as he has you hanging off his every word.

He replied to his own post you silly assworm.

George Plimpton
2012-05-03 12:14:51 EST
On 5/2/2012 10:23 PM, Dutch wrote:

>>> He must be in jail again.
>>

>> Blabbering to yourself again, Goobs.
>
> Not as long as he has you hanging off his every word.

Douchebag Hamilton is pretty funny. He regularly replies to my posts
with some of his typically juvenile snarky bullshit - this from a
do-nothing fuckwit who's over 40 years old - and I never reply to him.
I haven't killfiled him, because I can't be bothered; I just never look
at his posts, and when I mark the newsgroup folder as "already read",
his posts just recede into sludge. But that doesn't stop him from
futilely trying to engage me. What a total goof.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-05-03 14:06:32 EST
On May 3, 10:14 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 5/2/2012 10:23 PM, Dutch wrote:

> >> Blabbering to yourself again, Goobs.
>
> > Not as long as he has you hanging off his every word.
>
> Douchebag Hamilton is pretty funny.  He regularly replies to my posts
> with some of his typically juvenile snarky bullshit - this from a
> do-nothing fuckwit who's over 40 years old - and I never reply to him.
> I haven't killfiled him, because I can't be bothered; I just never look
> at his posts, and when I mark the newsgroup folder as "already read",
> his posts just recede into sludge.  But that doesn't stop him from
> futilely trying to engage me.  What a total goof.

So *that's* why you blabber to yourself...........you're afraid to
reply to me.

LOL!

Dutch
2012-05-03 16:09:03 EST
Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On May 2, 11:23 pm, "Dutch"<n...@email.com> wrote:

>>> Blabbering to yourself again, Goobs.
>>
>> Not as long as he has you hanging off his every word.
>
> He replied to his own post you silly assworm.

And you noticed that because you hang off his every word. You're his
little puppy dog.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-05-04 00:51:15 EST
On May 3, 2:09 pm, Dutch <n...@email.com> wrote:
> Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> > On May 2, 11:23 pm, "Dutch"<n...@email.com>  wrote:
> >> "Mr.Smartypants"<bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>  wrote

> >> Not as long as he has you hanging off his every word.
>
> > He replied to his own post you silly assworm.
>
> And you noticed that because you hang off his every word. You're his
> little puppy dog.

Hmmm......interesting comment coming from the guy who's known as Baby
Goo.