Vegetarian Discussion: "Getting To Experience Life" Is Not A Benefit To Livestock (or Any Other Living Being)

"Getting To Experience Life" Is Not A Benefit To Livestock (or Any Other Living Being)

George Plimpton
2012-04-30 20:13:14 EST
No matter how much (and clumsily) Goo Fuckwit David Harrison tries to
dance around it, animals' existence simply doesn't mean anything. If
someone is considering being vegetarian, the fact that it would lead to
some minuscule reduction in the number of animals who might exist is
meaningless. If the entire world became vegetarian, and no more
livestock were bred anywhere, the fact that "billions of farm animals"
would thereby never exist would have no ethical meaning at all - *zero*.
There is nothing to "consider" when it comes to evaluating the ethical
meaning of animals "getting to experience life" - it's meaningless.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-05-01 14:02:30 EST
On Apr 30, 6:13 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> No matter how much (and clumsily) Goo Fuckwit David Harrison tries to
> dance around it, animals' existence simply doesn't mean anything.  If
> someone is considering being vegetarian, the fact that it would lead to
> some minuscule reduction in the number of animals who might exist is
> meaningless.  If the entire world became vegetarian, and no more
> livestock were bred anywhere, the fact that "billions of farm animals"
> would thereby never exist would have no ethical meaning at all - *zero*.
>   There is nothing to "consider" when it comes to evaluating the ethical
> meaning of animals "getting to experience life" - it's meaningless.

Why are you afraid of Smith's dog and Jones's cat, Goo?

D*@.
2012-05-03 12:53:12 EST
On Tue, 1 May 2012 11:02:30 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Apr 30, 6:13 pm, Goo wrote:
>> No matter how much (and clumsily) Goo Fuckwit David Harrison tries to
>> dance around it, animals' existence simply doesn't mean anything.  If
>> someone is considering being vegetarian, the fact that it would lead to
>> some minuscule reduction in the number of animals who might exist is
>> meaningless.  If the entire world became vegetarian, and no more
>> livestock were bred anywhere, the fact that "billions of farm animals"
>> would thereby never exist would have no ethical meaning at all - *zero*.
>>   There is nothing to "consider" when it comes to evaluating the ethical
>> meaning of animals "getting to experience life" - it's meaningless.
>
>Why are you afraid of Smith's dog and Jones's cat, Goo?

What did you do to defeat the Gooberdoodle this time? Apparently you have
Goo really scared now...afraid to utter a peep.

George Plimpton
2012-05-03 13:00:18 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, in deep gratitude, performed a blowjob on
Douchebag Ron Hamilton:

> Douchebag Ron Hamilton blabbered pointlessly:
>
>> On Apr 30, 6:13 pm, Goo wrote:
>>> No matter how much (and clumsily) Goo Fuckwit David Harrison tries to
>>> dance around it, animals' existence simply doesn't mean anything. If
>>> someone is considering being vegetarian, the fact that it would lead to
>>> some minuscule reduction in the number of animals who might exist is
>>> meaningless. If the entire world became vegetarian, and no more
>>> livestock were bred anywhere, the fact that "billions of farm animals"
>>> would thereby never exist would have no ethical meaning at all - *zero*.
>>> There is nothing to "consider" when it comes to evaluating the ethical
>>> meaning of animals "getting to experience life" - it's meaningless.
>>
>> Why are you afraid of Smith's dog and Jones's cat, Goo?
>
> What did

Why are you afraid to answer me on this, Fuckwit? Why do you waste time
having sex with Douchebag Hamilton instead of engaging me directly?

Mr.Smartypants
2012-05-03 14:12:20 EST
On May 3, 10:53 am, dh@. wrote:
> On Tue, 1 May 2012 11:02:30 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On Apr 30, 6:13 pm, Goo wrote:
> >> No matter how much (and clumsily) Goo Fuckwit David Harrison tries to
> >> dance around it, animals' existence simply doesn't mean anything.  If
> >> someone is considering being vegetarian, the fact that it would lead to
> >> some minuscule reduction in the number of animals who might exist is
> >> meaningless.  If the entire world became vegetarian, and no more
> >> livestock were bred anywhere, the fact that "billions of farm animals"
> >> would thereby never exist would have no ethical meaning at all - *zero*.
> >>   There is nothing to "consider" when it comes to evaluating the ethical
> >> meaning of animals "getting to experience life" - it's meaningless.
>
> >Why are you afraid of Smith's dog and Jones's cat, Goo?
>
>     What did you do to defeat the Gooberdoodle this time? Apparently you have
> Goo really scared now...afraid to utter a peep.

Well I asked Goober what Jones's cat should do if Smith's dog attacked
him. I think Goo suddenly realized (as I already had) that if the dog
and cat were in a fight it would likely be a mock fight to get Goober
to intervene and then they'd team up and beat the stuffing out of
Gooberdoodle.

It's all about animals anticipating and you know how touchy Goobie is
about *that* subject.

Rupert
2012-05-04 13:35:54 EST
On May 4, 3:00 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Fuckwit David Harrison, in deep gratitude, performed a blowjob on
> Douchebag Ron Hamilton:
>

> > Douchebag Ron Hamilton blabbered pointlessly:

> >> Why are you afraid of Smith's dog and Jones's cat, Goo?
>
> >      What did
>
> Why are you afraid to answer me on this, Fuckwit?  Why do you waste time
> having sex with Douchebag Hamilton instead of engaging me directly?

However that may be, what did you hope to achieve by making the same
point yet again, knowing full well that David Harrison is not capable
of productive discussion?

D*@.
2012-05-06 16:54:11 EST
On Thu, 3 May 2012 11:12:20 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On May 3, 10:53 am, dh@. wrote:
>> On Tue, 1 May 2012 11:02:30 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>>
>> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
>>
>> >Why are you afraid of Smith's dog and Jones's cat, Goo?
>>
>>     What did you do to defeat the Gooberdoodle this time? Apparently you have
>> Goo really scared now...afraid to utter a peep.
>
>Well I asked Goober what Jones's cat should do if Smith's dog attacked
>him. I think Goo suddenly realized (as I already had) that if the dog
>and cat were in a fight it would likely be a mock fight to get Goober
>to intervene and then they'd team up and beat the stuffing out of
>Gooberdoodle.
>
>It's all about animals anticipating and you know how touchy Goobie is
>about *that* subject.

With all the evidence of animals anticipating it's a wonder that even
someone as stupid as Goo could be unable to appreciate any of it.

D*@.
2012-05-06 16:54:44 EST
On Thu, 03 May 2012 10:00:18 -0700, Goo wrote:

>Fuckwit David Harrison, in deep gratitude, performed a blowjob on
>Douchebag Ron Hamilton:
>
>> Douchebag Ron Hamilton blabbered pointlessly:

>>> Why are you afraid of Smith's dog and Jones's cat, Goo?
>>
>> What did
>
>Why are you afraid to answer

The answer to this aspect which has you so bewildered Goo has nothing to do
with potential beings who will never exist. What it involves Gooberdoodle, is
taking into consideration the lives of animals who WILL exist, DO exist, and
HAVE existed in the past in order to consider the entire picture. We know that
you only want to consider the things that don't work against elimination Goob,
but those of us who are honestly in favor of decent AW over elimination are
certainly not so hugely restricted.

George Plimpton
2012-05-06 23:38:20 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, convicted felon (abuse of animals), lied:
> On Thu, 03 May 2012 10:00:18 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
>
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, in deep gratitude, performed a blowjob on
>> Douchebag Ron Hamilton:
>>
>>> Douchebag Ron Hamilton blabbered pointlessly:

>>> What did
>>
>> Why are you afraid to answer me on this, Fuckwit? Why do you waste time
>> having sex with Douchebag Hamilton instead of engaging me directly?
>
> The answer to this aspect

There is no "aspect", Goober.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-05-08 12:30:20 EST
On May 6, 2:54 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 3 May 2012 11:12:20 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>

> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On May 3, 10:53 am, dh@. wrote:

> >>     What did you do to defeat the Gooberdoodle this time? Apparently you have
> >> Goo really scared now...afraid to utter a peep.
>
> >Well I asked Goober what Jones's cat should do if Smith's dog attacked
> >him. I think Goo suddenly realized (as I already had) that if the dog
> >and cat were in a fight it would likely be a mock fight to get Goober
> >to intervene and then they'd team up and beat the stuffing out of
> >Gooberdoodle.
>
> >It's all about animals anticipating and you know how touchy Goobie is
> >about *that* subject.
>
>     With all the evidence of animals anticipating it's a wonder that even
> someone as stupid as Goo could be unable to appreciate any of it.

Hunting animals anticipate they will come upon their prey every time
they hunt but poor Goo can't wrap his tiny mind around that.