Vegetarian Discussion: WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT-MERLIN?

WHAT HAPPENED TO NOT-MERLIN?
Posts: 8

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

George Plimpton
2012-02-09 03:30:44 EST
Did he get tired of attempting to play the silly time-wasting Usenet
game when no one else would play? Did he get tired of not being able to
manipulate conversations in a direction that would facilitate his
game-playing? What *did* happen? We all want to know.

Rupert
2012-02-09 06:29:27 EST
On 9 feb, 09:30, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Did he get tired of attempting to play the silly time-wasting Usenet
> game when no one else would play?  Did he get tired of not being able to
> manipulate conversations in a direction that would facilitate his
> game-playing?  What *did* happen?  We all want to know.

Speak for yourself; I for one have no interest in the matter.

Chibiabos
2012-02-09 09:06:53 EST
In article <I-adnToXjr2rGa7SnZ2dnUVZ5qKdnZ2d@giganews.com>, George
Plimpton <george@si.not> wrote:

> Did he get tired of attempting to play the silly time-wasting Usenet
> game when no one else would play? Did he get tired of not being able to
> manipulate conversations in a direction that would facilitate his
> game-playing? What *did* happen? We all want to know.

It's your obsession. Leave me out of this.

-chib

--
Member of S.M.A.S.H.
Sarcastic Middle-aged Atheists with a Sense of Humor

Dutch
2012-02-09 15:41:26 EST
"George Plimpton" <george@si.not> wrote
> Did he get tired of attempting to play the silly time-wasting Usenet
> game when no one else would play? Did he get tired of not being able to
> manipulate conversations in a direction that would facilitate his
> game-playing? What *did* happen? We all want to know.

Maybe he is finally taking my excellent advice to be quiet.

George Plimpton
2012-02-12 00:29:24 EST
On 2/9/2012 3:29 AM, Rupert wrote:
> On 9 feb, 09:30, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> Did he get tired of attempting to play the silly time-wasting Usenet
>> game when no one else would play? Did he get tired of not being able to
>> manipulate conversations in a direction that would facilitate his
>> game-playing? What *did* happen? We all want to know.
>
> Speak for yourself; I for one have no interest in the matter.

You're lying, of course.

Rupert
2012-02-12 03:26:34 EST
On Feb 12, 6:29 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 2/9/2012 3:29 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On 9 feb, 09:30, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> Did he get tired of attempting to play the silly time-wasting Usenet
> >> game when no one else would play?  Did he get tired of not being able to
> >> manipulate conversations in a direction that would facilitate his
> >> game-playing?  What *did* happen?  We all want to know.
>
> > Speak for yourself; I for one have no interest in the matter.
>
> You're lying, of course.

That's very funny. :)

Thank you, I always enjoy it when you say stupid things that make me
laugh.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-02-22 03:48:43 EST
On Feb 12, 1:26 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 6:29 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>
> > On 2/9/2012 3:29 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > > On 9 feb, 09:30, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> > >> Did he get tired of attempting to play the silly time-wasting Usenet
> > >> game when no one else would play?  Did he get tired of not being able to
> > >> manipulate conversations in a direction that would facilitate his
> > >> game-playing?  What *did* happen?  We all want to know.
>
> > > Speak for yourself; I for one have no interest in the matter.
>
> > You're lying, of course.
>
> That's very funny. :)
>
> Thank you, I always enjoy it when you say stupid things that make me
> laugh.


Goobs assumes that because he lies all the time then everyone else
does too.

Fidem Turbare, Atheist Goddess
2012-02-22 05:46:53 EST
On Feb 22, 12:48 am, "Mr.Smartypants" <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com>
wrote:
> On Feb 12, 1:26 am, Rupert <rupertmccal...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> > On Feb 12, 6:29 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>
> > > On 2/9/2012 3:29 AM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > > > On 9 feb, 09:30, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> > > >> Did he get tired of attempting to play the silly time-wasting Usenet
> > > >> game when no one else would play?  Did he get tired of not being able to
> > > >> manipulate conversations in a direction that would facilitate his
> > > >> game-playing?  What *did* happen?  We all want to know.
>
> > > > Speak for yourself; I for one have no interest in the matter.
>
> > > You're lying, of course.
>
> > That's very funny. :)
>
> > Thank you, I always enjoy it when you say stupid things that make me
> > laugh.
>
> Goobs assumes that because he lies all the time then everyone else
> does too.

This appears to be the simplest explanation, and you probably know
what they say about that -- "the simplest explanation is usually the
right one."

--
Fidem Turbare, the non-existent atheist goddess
"Those most in need of education are the most fearful of its effects."
-- Dr. Don Martin
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron