Vegetarian Discussion: WHY ALLAH SENT PROPHETS AND MESSENGERS?

WHY ALLAH SENT PROPHETS AND MESSENGERS?
Posts: 7

Report Abuse

Use this form to report abuse or request takedown.
The requests are usually processed within 48 hours.

Page: 1   (First | Last)

Arah
2012-02-09 05:55:29 EST
Why Allah sent Prophets and Messengers

Allah sent Prophets and Messengers to every generation to guide
mannkind astraight, away from polytheistic and pagan disbelief,
returning back to the straight path, that of worshipping God alone and
establishing the laws of the Creator and his Prophets and Messengers,
in order to bring about an upright and moral society 'divinely guided'
by the Perfect One.


And to worship Allah means to obey Him and to do all that He has
ordained, - and to fear Him by abstaining from all that He has
forbidden.

Ever since people innovated the dogma of joining others in worship
along with Allah, Allah had been sending Prophets and Messengers to
His devotees in order to invite them to the worship of Allah and Allah
Alone, to order them not to ascribe partners unto Him and bring them
out of the darkness of polytheism and into the light of Monotheism.
All the Prophets preached the belief in the Oneness of Allah. The
following verses from the Noble Qur'an illustrate this fact:

"Indeed, We sent Nooh (Noah) to his people and he said: 'O my people!
Worship Allah! You have no other Ilaah (God) but him. (Laa ilaaha ill
Allaah, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah). Certainly, I
fear for you the torment of a great Day!'" (Al-A'araaf, The Heights
7:59)

"And to 'Aad (people, We sent) their brother Hood. He said: 'O my
people! Worship Allah! You have no other Ilaah (God) but Him. (Laa
ilaaha ill Allaah, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah).
Will you not fear (Allah)?'" (Al-A'araaf, The Heights 7:65)

"And to (the people of) Madyaan (Midian), (We sent) their brother
Shu'ayb. He said: 'O my People! Worship Allah! You have no other Ilaah
(God) but Him. (Laa ilaaha ill Allaah, none has the right to be
worshipped but Allah). Verily, a clear proof (sign) from your Lord has
come unto you, so give full measure and full weight and wrong not men
in their things, and do not make mischief on the earth after it has
been set in order, that will be better for you, if you are
believers.'" (Al-A'araaf, The Heights 7:85)

"And to Thamood (people, We sent) their brother Saalih. He said: 'O my
people! Worship Allah! You have no other Ilaah (God) but Him. (Laa
ilaaha ill Allaah, none has the right to be worshipped but
Allah).'" (Al-A'araaf, The Heights 7:73)

"And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a
Messenger (proclaiming): Worship Allah (Alone) and avoid (or keep away
from) Taaghoot (all false deities etc. do not worship Taaghoots
besides Allah)." (An-Nahl, The Bee 16:36)

Every Prophet was sent unto his own nation for their guidance, but the
Message of Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam - peace be
upon him) was general for all mankind and jinn (a being created from
smokeless flames).

"Say [O Muhammad (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam)]: 'O mankind! Verily,
I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah.'" (Al-A'araaf, The
Heights 7:158)

So the aim of sending these Prophets and Messengers to mankind and
jinn was only that they should worship Allah Alone, as Allah said:

"And I (Allah) created not the jinn and men except they should worship
Me (Alone)" (Adh-Dhaariyaat, The Winds that Scatter 51:56)

And to worship Allah means to obey Him and to do all that He has
ordained, - and to fear Him by abstaining from all that He has
forbidden. Then those who will obey Allaah will be rewarded in
Paradise, and those who will disobey Him will be punished in the Hell-
fire.

Source: Taken from 'Interpretations and Meanings of the Noble
Qu'ran' [islaam.ca] Published: Pre 2000

Fanabba
2012-02-09 06:00:18 EST
On Feb 9, 5:55 am, arah <araharah2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why Allah sent Prophets and Messengers
>
> Allah sent Prophets and Messengers to every generation to guide
> mannkind astraight, away from polytheistic and pagan disbelief,
> returning back to the straight path, that of worshipping God alone and
> establishing the laws of the Creator and his Prophets and Messengers,
> in order to bring about an upright and moral society 'divinely guided'
> by the Perfect One.
>
> And to worship Allah means to obey Him and to do all that He has
> ordained, - and to fear Him by abstaining from all that He has
> forbidden.
>
> Ever since people innovated the dogma of joining others in worship
> along with Allah, Allah had been sending Prophets and Messengers to
> His devotees in order to invite them to the worship of Allah and Allah
> Alone, to order them not to ascribe partners unto Him and bring them
> out of the darkness of polytheism and into the light of Monotheism.
> All the Prophets preached the belief in the Oneness of Allah. The
> following verses from the Noble Qur'an illustrate this fact:
>
> "Indeed, We sent Nooh (Noah) to his people and he said: 'O my people!
> Worship Allah! You have no other Ilaah (God) but him. (Laa ilaaha ill
> Allaah, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah). Certainly, I
> fear for you the torment of a great Day!'" (Al-A'araaf, The Heights
> 7:59)
>
> "And to 'Aad (people, We sent) their brother Hood. He said: 'O my
> people! Worship Allah! You have no other Ilaah (God) but Him. (Laa
> ilaaha ill Allaah, none has the right to be worshipped but Allah).
> Will you not fear (Allah)?'" (Al-A'araaf, The Heights 7:65)
>
> "And to (the people of) Madyaan (Midian), (We sent) their brother
> Shu'ayb. He said: 'O my People! Worship Allah! You have no other Ilaah
> (God) but Him. (Laa ilaaha ill Allaah, none has the right to be
> worshipped but Allah). Verily, a clear proof (sign) from your Lord has
> come unto you, so give full measure and full weight and wrong not men
> in their things, and do not make mischief on the earth after it has
> been set in order, that will be better for you, if you are
> believers.'" (Al-A'araaf, The Heights 7:85)
>
> "And to Thamood (people, We sent) their brother Saalih. He said: 'O my
> people! Worship Allah! You have no other Ilaah (God) but Him. (Laa
> ilaaha ill Allaah, none has the right to be worshipped but
> Allah).'" (Al-A'araaf, The Heights 7:73)
>
> "And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a
> Messenger (proclaiming): Worship Allah (Alone) and avoid (or keep away
> from) Taaghoot (all false deities etc. do not worship Taaghoots
> besides Allah)." (An-Nahl, The Bee 16:36)
>
> Every Prophet was sent unto his own nation for their guidance, but the
> Message of Prophet Muhammad (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam - peace be
> upon him) was general for all mankind and jinn (a being created from
> smokeless flames).
>
> "Say [O Muhammad (sallallaahu ’alayhi wa sallam)]: 'O mankind! Verily,
> I am sent to you all as the Messenger of Allah.'" (Al-A'araaf, The
> Heights 7:158)
>
> So the aim of sending these Prophets and Messengers to mankind and
> jinn was only that they should worship Allah Alone, as Allah said:
>
> "And I (Allah) created not the jinn and men except they should worship
> Me (Alone)" (Adh-Dhaariyaat, The Winds that Scatter 51:56)
>
> And to worship Allah means to obey Him and to do all that He has
> ordained, - and to fear Him by abstaining from all that He has
> forbidden. Then those who will obey Allaah will be rewarded in
> Paradise, and those who will disobey Him will be punished in the Hell-
> fire.
>
> Source: Taken from 'Interpretations and Meanings of the Noble
> Qu'ran' [islaam.ca] Published: Pre 2000

Why does Islam call for killing of idolaters ?
(Koran 9:5 : Verse of the Sword: "Slay the idolaters wherever you
find
them.")

Islam cannot be reformed.


Prophet of Doom
http://www.prophetofdoom.net/


Former Muslims Tell the Truth About Islam
http://www.islam-watch.org/
http://www.faithfreedom.org/


Myself Mallu, Yourself?
2012-02-09 09:07:04 EST
On 2/9/2012 2:55 AM, arah wrote:
> Why Allah sent Prophets and Messengers
>

So that he could get a species that thinks and walks upright to stop
thinking and get back on fours.


--
VB, Ubetjotushy
'ome=shanty

-----
About the Jihadi Loon Squad:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A jihadi loon is someone like Jade Muckeraj.

"Jade Muckeraj" aka "The Old Cow of Hawaii" <charlatan@fraudsrus.com>
tries her best to pretend she is a Hindu -- cutting and pasting, and
even doctoring what others post/write about Hindus/Hinduism on the
internet, deliberately pidginizing Sanskrit and providing wrong
translations, inventing brand new books in the Mahabharat (reducing it
to Muckabharat), stalking and abusing people who disagree with her by
hijacking their posts, and then cuts and pastes about Hindu ethics and
moans self-righteously about honesty -- and succeeds spectacularly in
convincing all, except other jihadi loons, that she is not a Hindu.
She is in fact a creepy jihadi loon, who thinks she owns the newsgroup
s.c.indian, and has absolutely no problem slandering anyone. As a
Indian citizen supposedly, she meddles in US political issues, and
advocates civil war in India.

And/or Www.mantra.com/jai Dr. Jai Maharaj
2012-02-09 13:12:01 EST
About goon 'Myself, Mallu. Yourself?' (V. Bhattathiri)
<*3@gmail.com> and the goon's flunky and sexual pervert
Dayashankar M. Joshi 'DMJoshi' <joshidm@gmail.com>
[Rakesh Tiwari, Satish Kumar write]

About the terrorist Goon Squad:

As everyone knows, a goon is a bully or thug who terrorizes or tries
to do away with opposition.

"Myself, Mallu. Yourself?" (V. Bhattathiri) <KalluMallu123@gmail.com>
tries his best to be a bully -- telling others what and when to post,
where to post and where not to post, deliberately publishing lies
about others, stalking and abusing them with hate speech -- but fails
miserably. He is really stressed out, and like his lap dog Prem
Thomas (who currently posts as "P. Rajah" <user@this.com>, and issues
*death threats* to people), is priming himself for conditions such as
stroke and heart disease. Others in the Goon Squad include
Dayashankar M. Joshi "DMJoshi" <joshidm@gmail.com> who displays
unquestioning obedience to Goon Squad thugs, and the instigator who
posts as "Bholu" <bholu@hotmail.com>

The Goon Squad currently post most of their abuse through eternal-
september.org and by writing someone else's name or handle in the
"From:" header -- their favorite now is "fanabbba@gmail.com" (note
the extra "b" and "gmail.com") to make it appear as if the posts are
from "fanabba@aol.com", who has been a regular poster for many years.
-Updated on February 2, 2012-

-----

Sexual pervert Dayashankar Joshi

Take proven sexual pervert Dayashankar M. Joshi to see his
psychiatrist

In article <beaa3407-6b54-423d-9ac1-c2ad0a005435@m5g2000prh.googlegroups.com>,
Rakesh <rtiwary101@yahoo.com> posted:
>
> On Jul 21, 11:55=C2=A0am, Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 21, 2:01=C2=A0am, DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> On Jul 21, 9:33=C2=A0am, Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>> On Jul 21, 1:28=C2=A0am, DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>>> On Jul 21, 9:24=C2=A0am, Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>>>>> On Jul 21, 12:52=C2=A0am, DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>>>>> On Jul 21, 8:44=C2=A0am, Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.com> wrote=
> :
>>
>>>>>>>> On Jul 21, 12:25=C2=A0am, DMJoshi <dmjos...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>>>>>>> On Jul 21, 8:15=C2=A0am, Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.com> w=
> rote:
>>
>>>>>>>>>> On Jul 20, 10:37=C2=A0pm, DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com> wro=
> te:
>>
>>>>>>>>>>> On Jul 20, 6:25=C2=A0pm, Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.co=
> m> wrote:
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> On Jul 20, 6:31=C2=A0am, DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com> =
> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>> On Jul 19, 10:33=C2=A0pm, Rakesh <rtiwary...@yahoo.=
> com> wrote:
>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Joshijee, what is you relationship with Harrow's =
> Saeeda Khan?
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>> Not that I remember unless she is your mother.
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> His Holeness Dayananda Joshi's memory wasn't notewort=
> hy even at the
>>>>>>>>>>>> best of times. Now at 73, it may have become worse un=
> less His Holeness
>>>>>>>>>>>> is indulging in subterfuge by feigning forgetfulness.
>>
>>>>>>>>>>>> Saeeda Khan may have come to know His Holeness Dayash=
> ankar Joshi
>>>>>>>>>>>> through Hansaben. Saeeda Khan and Hansa Joshi were bo=
> th born and
>>>>>>>>>>>> brought up in East Africa.
>>
>>>>>>>>>>> How did your mother come to know me?
>>
>>>>>>>>>> Stop hallucinating. Nobody's mother or sister wants to kn=
> ow you.
>>
>>>>>>>>> Yours are dripping sticky on their =E0=A4=AB=E0=A5=81=E0=A4=
> =A6=E0=A5=8D=E0=A4=A6=E0=A5=80s
>>
>>>>>>>> You are already 73
>>
>>>>>>> And yet it is my =E0=A4=B2=E0=A5=8C=E0=A4=A1=E0=A4=BE
>>>>>>> that is on your mind all your waking hours and
>>>>>>> in your dreams.
>>
>>>>>> Get a grip on yourself. Your catheter-ridden penis
>>
>>>>> How do you know of it if you did not suck it?
>>
>>>> Your male nurse at Nothwick Park Hospital has been
>>>> bad-mouthing your catheter-ridden penis.
>>
>>> You are sucking his =E0=A4=B2=E0=A5=8C=E0=A4=A1=E0=A4=BE as well.
>>
>> At 73, you do yourself no favor by indulging in such fantasies.
>> Without a course correction, you are certain to return to earth as a
>> cockroach in your next life.
>>
>> If you are not ready for vanaprastha, try reading the Geeta. If you
>> try sincerely, you might be able to shake your mind off such unholy
>> dreams.
>>
>> BTW, does Hansa Joshi know about your posts? Or do you do them behind
>> Hansaben's back? Be careful. If she ever comes to know of your dirty
>> posts, she might make you =C2=A0gulp down a bottle of drain cleaner to
>> cleanse you of filthy dreams.
>>
>
> This indeed is the real problem for DM Joshi - he is endangering not
> just his future in th next world but even his present in this world.
>
>
> Hansa Joshi is unlikely to take kindly to DM Joshi if she finds out
> what he has been posting behind her back. And, then, yes, Hansaben
> might very well force drain cleaner into DM Joshi to unclog the filthy
> dreams bottled inside him.

Take proven sexual pervert Dayashankar M. Joshi to see his psychiatrist

Dayashankar has proven himself to be quite vulgar of mind and
expression. He has also demonstrated that he publishes lies as well
as malicious defamataion based on lies.

One may wish to contact Deep Joshi, Hansaben Joshi, Vikesh Khakhar
and Rashmi Khakhar about making sure that sexual pervert Dayashankar
M. Joshi gets to see his psychiatrist regularly. Perhaps they can
help.

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

[ Subject: Re: His Holeness Dayashankar M. Joshi's addiction and fear
[ of withdrawal pains
[ From: Rakesh <rtiwary101@yahoo.com>
[ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.indian.gujarati,
[ soc.culture.indian.marathi,soc.culture.indian.delhi,
[ soc.culture.indian.kerala
[ Message-ID: <edef513e-1aa4-4e48-9ce2-
[ 10393ee03b52@g3g2000prf.googlegroups.com>
[ Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 14:25:18 -0700 (PDT)
[
[
[ On Jul 19, 12:25 pm, Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
[[ On Jul 17, 12:05 am, DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com> wrote:
[[ On 7/18/2011 4:10 AM, DMJoshi wrote:
[[
[[[[ When Bhadve do Bhadwai what do they sell after they have
[[[[ oversold their own holes?
[[
[[[ You are hankering for that for your mother and sisters no doubt.
[[
[[ His Holeness Dayashankar M. Joshi's addiction and fear of withdrawal
[[ pains:
[[
[[ His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi is addicted to fantasies about
[[ committing "Back Hole Balaatkaar" upon fellow netizens, their mothers
[[ and their sisters. He needs psychiatric care. But so afraid is His
[[ Holeness Dayashankar Joshi about withdrawal pains from trying to kick
[[ his addiction that he would rather jump off the Kenton Bridge or gulp
[[ down a bottle of toilet bowl cleaner than seek psychiatric care.
[[
[[ If His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi is not comfortable with his court-
[[ appointed psychiatrist at Cygnet Hospital, he should heed Hansa
[[ Joshi's advice to go to another psychiatrist. Unfortunately, Hansa
[[ Joshi is yet to persuade His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi to pay a visit
[[ to a psychiatrist at the Northwick Park Hospital which has an
[[ excellent psychiatric ward.
[
[ What does Harrow woman Saeeda Khan have to do with DM Joshi? Is she
[ Joshijee's employer? Psychiatrist? Nurse? Landlord ?
[
[ Has Joshijee been day dreaming about "mounting" Saeeda Khan's "back
[ hole" as well?
[
[ Joshijee needs to overcome his fear of withdrawl pain in coping with
[ his mental addiction to "back holes". The sooner he seeks psychiatric
[ help the better.
[
[ Hansa Joshi is to be commended for her efforts to get Joshijee
[ admitted into Northwick Park Hospital. Good psychiatric care would
[ make a big difference to the quality of whaever is left of 73-year
[ Joshijee's life.
[
[ Hansaben has my sympathies. She is in my thoughts and prayers. May
[ her efforts make a difference in Joshijee' remaining life.
[
[ - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[
[ Subject: Re: His Holeness Dayashankar M. Joshi's addiction and fear
[ of withdrawal pains
[ From: Satish Kumar <sk_cd59@yahoo.com>
[ Newsgroups: soc.culture.indian,soc.culture.indian.gujarati,
[ soc.culture.indian.marathi,soc.culture.indian.delhi,
[ soc.culture.indian.kerala
[ Message-ID: <88d0e589-e837-4174-88b4-
[ 777dcadb8e22@j14g2000prn.googlegroups.com>
[ Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2011 16:33:04 -0700 (PDT)
[
[
[ On Jul 19, 2:25\ufffdpm, Rakesh <rtiwary...@yahoo.com[ wrote:
[[ On Jul 19, 12:25 pm, Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.com[ wrote:
[[
[[[ On Jul 17, 12:05 am, DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com[ wrote:
[[[ On 7/18/2011 4:10 AM, DMJoshi wrote:
[[
[[[[[ When Bhadve do Bhadwai what do they sell after they have
[[[[[ oversold their own holes?
[[
[[[[ You are hankering for that for your mother and sisters no doubt.
[[
[[[ His Holeness Dayashankar M. Joshi's addiction and fear of withdrawal
[[[ pains:
[[
[[[ His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi is addicted to fantasies about
[[[ committing "Back Hole Balaatkaar" upon fellow netizens, their mothers
[[[ and their sisters. He needs psychiatric care. But so afraid is His
[[[ Holeness Dayashankar Joshi about withdrawal pains from trying to kick
[[[ his addiction that he would rather jump off the Kenton Bridge or gulp
[[[ down a bottle of toilet bowl cleaner than seek psychiatric care.
[[
[[[ If His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi is not comfortable with his court-
[[[ appointed psychiatrist at Cygnet Hospital, he should heed Hansa
[[[ Joshi's advice to go to another psychiatrist. Unfortunately, Hansa
[[[ Joshi is yet to persuade His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi to pay a visit
[[[ to a psychiatrist at the Northwick Park Hospital which has an
[[[ excellent psychiatric ward.
[[
[[ What does Harrow woman Saeeda Khan have to do with DM Joshi? Is she
[[ Joshijee's employer? Psychiatrist? Nurse? Landlord ?
[[
[[ Has Joshijee been day dreaming about "mounting" Saeeda Khan's "back
[[ hole" as well?
[[
[[ Joshijee needs to overcome his fear of withdrawl pain in coping with
[[ his mental addiction to "back holes". The sooner he seeks psychiatric
[[ help the better.
[[
[[ Hansa Joshi is to be commended for her efforts to get Joshijee
[[ admitted into Northwick Park Hospital. Good psychiatric care would
[[ make a big difference to the quality of whaever is left of 73-year
[[ Joshijee's life.
[[
[[ Hansaben has my sympathies. She is in my thoughts and prayers. May
[[ her efforts make a difference in Joshijee' remaining life.
[
[ Saeeda Khan may have come to know His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi
[ through Hansaben. Saeeda Khan and Hansa Joshi were both born and
[ brought up in East Africa. Now Saeeda Khan and Dayashankar Joshi are
[ both in trouble with the law. Here's a post by His Holeness
[ Dayashankar Joshi on Saeeda Lhan:
[
[ On Oct 26 2010, 2:16\ufffdam, DMJoshi <dmjos...@gmail.com[ wrote:
[[ On Sep 14, 8:10\ufffdam, DMJoshi <josh...@gmail.com[ wrote:
[[
[[[http://www.harrowtimes.co.uk/news/8388381.Not_guilty_plea_in_first_mo...
[[
[[[ Wonder from where on Indian subcontinent her ancestors migrated to
[[[ Tanzania(Tangnika)
[[
[[ She is going to be prosecuted
[[
[[ http://www.harrowtimes.co.uk/news/8473827.Harrow_woman_to_face_trial_...
[[
[[ There was a Gujarati Hindu woman very likey from Harow or Brent who
[[ was jailed for long period for the same crime.
[
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-----

In article <c3ce4583-1855-4319-97a3-8ffcce96e2cc@p29g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
Rakesh <rtiwary101@yahoo.com> posted:
>
> On Jul 20, 2:00 am, Satish Kumar <sk_c...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>> On Jul 20, 1:47 am, "Myself, Mallu. Yourself?"
>>
>> <KalluMallu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> On 7/20/2011 1:37 AM, Satish Kumar wrote:
>>
>>>> On Jul 20, 1:19 am, "Myself, Mallu. Yourself?"
>>>> <KalluMallu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>> On 7/18/2011 3:36 PM, Rakesh wrote:
>>
>>>>>> On Jul 18, 5:04 am, "Myself, Mallu. Yourself?"
>>>>>> <KalluMallu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>> On 7/18/2011 4:10 AM, DMJoshi wrote:
>>
>>>>>>>> On Jul 18, 11:59 am, "Myself, Mallu. Yourself?"
>>>>>>>> <KalluMallu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>>>>>>> Bhadave ho ya naheen, inki maa-behen se kya taalluq?
>>
>>>>>>>> When Bhadve do Bhadwai what do they sell after they have
>>>>>>>> oversold their own holes?
>>
>>>>>>> Namaaloom.
>>
>>>>>> crap deleted
>>
>>>>> Based on this rant of yours, all I can say is "pot-kettle-
>>>>> black." No one ever compelled you to reply to Joshiji's posts,
>>>>> esp. if you did not think highly of them in the first place.
>>
>>>> Tiwary might not care much for your "whiter than pot-kettle"
>>>> posturing either. But I suspect he might consider sympathizing
>>>> with you if His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi comments on "back
>>>> holes" that are closer to you than were in this case..
>>
>>> Bollocks! I do not give Joshiji the opportunity to make such
>>> comments to me. You write provocatively, you'll get your
>>> comeuppance. Spare me the crap.
>>
>> Not impressed with your rant. Look through His Holeness
>> Dayashankar Joshi's posts in this thread. If "writing
>> provocatively" is the excuse, then His Holeness Dayashankar
>> Joshi has nothing to complain about - he had asked for what
>> he got from Tiwary.
>>
>> Tiwary himself has commented on this in previous posts - by
>> selectively taking exception to posts by His Holeness dayashankar
>> Joshi's victims, you are either unwittingly or deliberately
>> encouraging him to make "such comments".
>
> Precisely.
>
> Satishjee, I can quite understand why you are unimpressed by Shriman
> Bhattahiri's show of indignant outrage.
>
> And, anyway, Shriman Bhattahiri lives in a glass house. His posts are
> seldom anything other than of the "provocative/patronizing" genre. But
> that should never be an acceptable excuse for anyone to indulge in
> fantasies about Shriman Bhattahiri's "back hole" or that of his mother
> and sisters. I can't quite fathom why Sriman Bhattahiri has taken to
> upholding His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi's penchant for sodomy-laced
> vulgar outbursts. Does he hope to get named in Joshijee's will ?!
>
> Shriman Bhattahiri may have his own reasons to harbor tender feelings
> for His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi. But he does His Holeness
> absolutely no good (and only harm) by selectively expressing distaste
> for posts by His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi's victims. It makes His
> Holeness conclude that it is cute to "react viscerally" to
> "provocations" and "patronizing replies" by indulging in vulgar
> outbursts about sodomizing the "enemy" and his mother and sisters as
> well. Unwittingly or deliberately, Shriman Bhattahiri is encouraging
> His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi to continue to indulge in his fantasies
> about "back holes".
>
> Shriman Bhattahiri's expression of indignant outrage is at best a case
> of naivety. At worst, Shriman Bhattahiri is acting agent provocateur
> egging on His Holeness beyond the "Hole-y Rekha" so that he can enjoy
> the show from the sideline. With friends like Shriman Bhattahiri, His
> Holeness Dayashankar Joshi has little hope of recovery from his mental
> disorder.
>
> Far better (and kinder) if His Holeness Dayashankar Joshi is told
> that he should never ever skip sessions with his psychiatrist. Far
> better (and kinder) to encourage His Holeness to heed Hansa Joshi's
> entreaties to seek treatment at the psychiatric ward at Northwick Park
> Hospital if he is really all that unhappy with his court appointed
> psychiatrist at Cygnet Hospital.
>
> Shriman Bhattahiri does His Holeness DM Joshi no favor but a great
> deal of harm by feeding into his illusion that he is cute when he
> spews "back holes,, mothers and sisters".

Which court appointed a psychiatrist for Dayashankar, why and when?

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

o Not for commercial use. Solely to be fairly used for the educational
purposes of research and open discussion. The contents of this post may not
have been authored by, and do not necessarily represent the opinion of the
poster. The contents are protected by copyright law and the exemption for
fair use of copyrighted works.
o If you send private e-mail to me, it will likely not be read,
considered or answered if it does not contain your full legal name, current
e-mail and postal addresses, and live-voice telephone number.
o Posted for information and discussion. Views expressed by others are
not necessarily those of the poster who may or may not have read the article.

FAIR USE NOTICE: This article may contain copyrighted material the use of
which may or may not have been specifically authorized by the copyright
owner. This material is being made available in efforts to advance the
understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic,
democratic, scientific, social, and cultural, etc., issues. It is believed
that this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as
provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title
17 U.S.C. Section 107, the material on this site is distributed without
profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included
information for research, comment, discussion and educational purposes by
subscribing to USENET newsgroups or visiting web sites. For more information
go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml
If you wish to use copyrighted material from this article for purposes of
your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the
copyright owner.

Since newsgroup posts are being removed
by forgery by one or more net terrorists,
this post may be reposted several times.

And/or Www.mantra.com/jai Dr. Jai Maharaj
2012-02-09 13:14:53 EST
In article <a4471555-9ff0-4c26-85f4-eebfdf4295c4@n7g2000pbd.googlegroups.com>,
fanabba <fanabba@aol.com> posted:
> . . .
>
> Why does Islam call for killing of idolaters ?
> (Koran 9:5 : Verse of the Sword: "Slay the idolaters wherever you
> find them.")
>
> Islam cannot be reformed.
>
> Prophet of Doom
> http://www.prophetofdoom.net/
>
> Former Muslims Tell the Truth About Islam
> http://www.islam-watch.org/
> http://www.faithfreedom.org/

Dhanyavaad for your post!

Jai Maharaj, Jyotishi
Om Shanti

H*@anony.net
2012-02-09 18:01:15 EST
Deluded men hearing voices which can now be treated with
medications

UNmaivirumbi
2012-02-09 21:13:05 EST
On Feb 9, 5:55 am, arah <araharah2...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Why Allah sent Prophets and Messengers
>
> Allah sent Prophets and Messengers to every generation to guide
> mannkind astraight, away from polytheistic and pagan disbelief,
> returning back to the straight path, that of worshipping God alone and
> establishing the laws of the Creator and his Prophets and Messengers,
> in order to bring about an upright and moral society 'divinely guided'
> by the Perfect One.

You have assumed the allah of Muslims is God! This is not necessarily
true. In fact the allah of Mohammad is not God at all. God never spoke
to Mohammad directly ever. It is nonsense to say God has to send
another medium to speak to a man!

Thus this prophet business is a hoax. Any crook can say he is a
prophet. In fact we see many such loonies in mental hospitals

Prophet business is a clever trick to deceive people into submission

What happens to Muslims is that they do not worship God at all. In
fact they worship nothing but emptiness and in practice they are
slaves to Mohammad and his way of thinking. Islam is an Arab
imperialistic doctrine trying to impose Arab domination. That is why
they have to go to Mecca thus making Saudi Arabia most important! That
becomes the "holy land"! Actually they worship Mohammad's hair in
Turkey and Kashmir and worship all mosques and even Koran book! But
they will say these are not God still! So they are real stone
worshipers!
Page: 1   (First | Last)


2020 - UsenetArchives.com | Contact Us | Privacy | Stats | Site Search
Become our Patron