Vegetarian Discussion: The Impending Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage

The Impending Fuckwit David Harrison Shit Hemorrhage

George Plimpton
2012-01-23 17:09:30 EST
This is going to be bad. Fuckwit hasn't spewed any of his cracker
bullshit into a.a.e.v. in close to a week. When he finally gets out of
jail, it's going to be a flood of insane cracker bullshit.

I'd say to get your hip waders on, but I'm afraid you're going to need a
boat of some kind.

Dutch
2012-01-24 00:43:33 EST
"George Plimpton" <george@si.not> wrote
> This is going to be bad. Fuckwit hasn't spewed any of his cracker
> bullshit into a.a.e.v. in close to a week. When he finally gets out of
> jail, it's going to be a flood of insane cracker bullshit.
>
> I'd say to get your hip waders on, but I'm afraid you're going to need a
> boat of some kind.

I think you owe an apology to shit hemorrhages.

George Plimpton
2012-01-24 02:34:27 EST
On 1/23/2012 9:43 PM, Dutch wrote:
> "George Plimpton" <george@si.not> wrote
>> This is going to be bad. Fuckwit hasn't spewed any of his cracker
>> bullshit into a.a.e.v. in close to a week. When he finally gets out of
>> jail, it's going to be a flood of insane cracker bullshit.
>>
>> I'd say to get your hip waders on, but I'm afraid you're going to need
>> a boat of some kind.
>
> I think you owe an apology to shit hemorrhages.

You might be right, but we're not in the clear yet.

Mr.Smartypants
2012-01-24 12:24:33 EST
On Jan 23, 3:09 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> This is going to be bad.  Fuckwit hasn't spewed any of his cracker
> bullshit into a.a.e.v. in close to a week.  When he finally gets out of
> jail, it's going to be a flood of insane cracker bullshit.
>
> I'd say to get your hip waders on, but I'm afraid you're going to need a
> boat of some kind.

which thread that you outstupided yourself in are you running away
from this time, Gooberdoodle?

Max Boot
2012-01-24 12:31:33 EST
On 1/24/2012 9:24 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jan 23, 3:09 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> This is going to be bad. Fuckwit hasn't spewed any of his cracker
>> bullshit into a.a.e.v. in close to a week. When he finally gets out of
>> jail, it's going to be a flood of insane cracker bullshit.
>>
>> I'd say to get your hip waders on, but I'm afraid you're going to need a
>> boat of some kind.
>
> I suck. I blow, too. I suck and I blow.

Indeed.

Rupert
2012-01-25 04:27:42 EST
On Jan 24, 6:31 pm, Max Boot <max.b...@lathymes.com> wrote:
> On 1/24/2012 9:24 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>
> > On Jan 23, 3:09 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> This is going to be bad.  Fuckwit hasn't spewed any of his cracker
> >> bullshit into a.a.e.v. in close to a week.  When he finally gets out of
> >> jail, it's going to be a flood of insane cracker bullshit.
>
> >> I'd say to get your hip waders on, but I'm afraid you're going to need a
> >> boat of some kind.
>
> > I suck.  I blow, too.  I suck and I blow.
>
> Indeed.

When you think about it it's kind of strange that we use "suck" and
"blow" to mean the same thing.

Dutch
2012-01-25 20:20:58 EST
"Rupert" <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com> wrote
> On Jan 24, 6:31 pm, Max Boot <max.b...@lathymes.com> wrote:

>> > I suck. I blow, too. I suck and I blow.
>>
>> Indeed.
>
> When you think about it it's kind of strange that we use "suck" and
> "blow" to mean the same thing.

"To blow" is a relatively new variant of "to suck", probably started by some
teenager with an overactive frontal cortex who thought the irony was rad
man.

"I could care less" is another.