Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison's Daily Shit Hemorrhage Is Late Today

Fuckwit David Harrison's Daily Shit Hemorrhage Is Late Today

George Plimpton
2011-10-04 17:04:28 EST
Whenever I check alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian and suddenly see 15-20
new posts, when there were none just a short time earlier, I know
Fuckwit has flooded the newsgroup with more bullshit. It usually occurs
between 12:00pm and 1:30pm Pacific time. Here it is after 2:00pm and it
hasn't happened yet. What extracurricular fuckwittery do you suppose
that stupid cracKKKer fuckwit is up to?

Rupert
2011-10-04 20:08:36 EST
On Oct 5, 8:04 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> Whenever I check alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian and suddenly see 15-20
> new posts, when there were none just a short time earlier, I know
> Fuckwit has flooded the newsgroup with more bullshit.  It usually occurs
> between 12:00pm and 1:30pm Pacific time.  Here it is after 2:00pm and it
> hasn't happened yet.  What extracurricular fuckwittery do you suppose
> that stupid cracKKKer fuckwit is up to?

Have you read anything by anyone whose opinion you respect in the last
7 days?

George Plimpton
2011-10-05 01:19:27 EST
On 10/4/2011 5:08 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Oct 5, 8:04 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> Whenever I check alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian and suddenly see 15-20
>> new posts, when there were none just a short time earlier, I know
>> Fuckwit has flooded the newsgroup with more bullshit. It usually occurs
>> between 12:00pm and 1:30pm Pacific time. Here it is after 2:00pm and it
>> hasn't happened yet. What extracurricular fuckwittery do you suppose
>> that stupid cracKKKer fuckwit is up to?
>
> Have you read anything by anyone whose opinion you respect in the last
> 7 days?

Yes.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-10-05 12:08:09 EST
On Oct 4, 11:19 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 10/4/2011 5:08 PM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Oct 5, 8:04 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> Whenever I check alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian and suddenly see 15-20
> >> new posts, when there were none just a short time earlier, I know
> >> Fuckwit has flooded the newsgroup with more bullshit.  It usually occurs
> >> between 12:00pm and 1:30pm Pacific time.  Here it is after 2:00pm and it
> >> hasn't happened yet.  What extracurricular fuckwittery do you suppose
> >> that stupid cracKKKer fuckwit is up to?
>
> > Have you read anything by anyone whose opinion you respect in the last
> > 7 days?
>
> Yes.

Please elaborate and edify our wondering minds.

George Plimpton
2011-10-05 13:03:53 EST
On 10/5/2011 9:08 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Oct 4, 11:19 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> Have you read anything by anyone whose opinion you respect in the last
>>> 7 days?
>>
>> Yes.
>
> Please elaborate and edify our wondering minds.

Hint: it wasn't you.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-10-05 13:40:12 EST
On Oct 5, 11:03 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 10/5/2011 9:08 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> Yes.
>
> > Please elaborate and edify our wondering minds.
>
> Hint:  it wasn't you.-

Must have been Dave or Rupert then.

George Plimpton
2011-10-05 13:48:24 EST
On 10/5/2011 10:40 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Oct 5, 11:03 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> Please elaborate and edify our wondering minds.
>>
>> Hint: it wasn't you.-
>

> Must have been Dave or Rupert then.

<chortle>

Rupert
2011-10-05 18:42:00 EST
On Oct 5, 4:19 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 10/4/2011 5:08 PM, Rupert wrote:
>
> > On Oct 5, 8:04 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not>  wrote:
> >> Whenever I check alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian and suddenly see 15-20
> >> new posts, when there were none just a short time earlier, I know
> >> Fuckwit has flooded the newsgroup with more bullshit.  It usually occurs
> >> between 12:00pm and 1:30pm Pacific time.  Here it is after 2:00pm and it
> >> hasn't happened yet.  What extracurricular fuckwittery do you suppose
> >> that stupid cracKKKer fuckwit is up to?
>
> > Have you read anything by anyone whose opinion you respect in the last
> > 7 days?
>
> Yes.

That's good to hear. You should do it more often, it's time
constructively spent.

George Plimpton
2011-10-05 18:49:41 EST
On 10/5/2011 3:42 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Oct 5, 4:19 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> Have you read anything by anyone whose opinion you respect in the last
>>> 7 days?
>>
>> Yes.
>
> That's good to hear. You should do it more often, it's time
> constructively spent.

I do it daily already.