Vegetarian Discussion: This Group Has Become A Very Undesirable One

This Group Has Become A Very Undesirable One

Seum
2011-09-22 11:21:02 EST
I would like to suggest filtering. You can set up a filter in your News
Reader that will block the person who is annoying you. That's almost as
good as shooting him/her. Then you can repeat for the other pests.

You will not be able to get rid of the bad posts that have appeared
before you set the filter but, as time goes by, you should be able to
get rid of all the pests from the group. You may occasionally have to
adjust the filter but that should take no more than a few minutes, when
you get used to it.

Good luck!

George Plimpton
2011-09-22 12:27:01 EST
On 9/22/2011 8:21 AM, Seum wrote:
> [...]

It's entirely the fault of two assholes: Fuckwit David Harrison and
Douchebag Ron Hamilton. They did it.

Seum
2011-09-22 14:13:25 EST
George Plimpton wrote:
> On 9/22/2011 8:21 AM, Seum wrote:
>> [...]
>
> It's entirely the fault of two assholes: Fuckwit David Harrison and
> Douchebag Ron Hamilton. They did it.

Then set your filter and keep them away.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-09-22 15:55:16 EST
On Sep 22, 10:27 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 9/22/2011 8:21 AM, Seum wrote:
>
> > [...]
>
> It's entirely the fault of two assholes:  Fuckwit David Harrison and
> Douchebag Ron Hamilton.  They did it.

Stock markets are in melt down world wide, Goo. Convert all your
assets and put them into cat food, Goo. You can ride out the storm.

D*@.
2011-09-22 18:24:21 EST
On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 09:27:01 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On 9/22/2011 8:21 AM, Seum wrote:
>> [...]
>
>It's entirely the fault of two assholes: Fuckwit David Harrison and
>Douchebag Ron Hamilton. They did it.

YOU did it Goo, and I was pointing that fact out at the time you were doing
it. You chased off all the misnomer opponents, and the misnomer addicts left to
go hide in moderated groups where they could avoid aspects of the situation that
they're afraid to think about because they conflict with what misnomer addicts
WANT to believe.

D*@.
2011-09-22 18:24:27 EST
On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:21:02 +0100, Seum <Seum@nowhere.con> wrote:

>I would like to suggest filtering. You can set up a filter in your News
>Reader that will block the person who is annoying you.

What is it you're so afraid of? I've never been afraid of what anyone has to
say nearly enough to even consider killfiling them, yet you're apparently afraid
of what a number of people tell you. That means you must be an eliminationist,
because anti-eliminationists never seem to be afraid of what eliminationists
have to say.

George Plimpton
2011-09-22 23:20:22 EST
On 9/22/2011 3:24 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 09:27:01 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
>
>> On 9/22/2011 8:21 AM, Seum wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> It's entirely the fault of two assholes: Fuckwit David Harrison and
>> Douchebag Ron Hamilton. They did it.
>
> YOU did it

YOU and Douchebag Ron Hamilton did it, Fuckwit - proved.

A B
2011-09-26 16:05:25 EST
<*h@.> wrote on 22nd September:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2011 16:21:02 +0100, Seum <Seum@nowhere.con> wrote:
>>I would like to suggest filtering. You can set up a filter in your News
>>Reader that will block the person who is annoying you.
>
> What is it you're so afraid of? I've never been afraid of what anyone
> has to
> say nearly enough to even consider killfiling them, yet you're apparently
> afraid
> of what a number of people tell you. That means you must be an
> eliminationist,
> because anti-eliminationists never seem to be afraid of what
> eliminationists
> have to say.

I expect he's afraid of wasting a lot of time flipping through
slanging-matches to find postings that actually say something. You'll find
quite a lot of people feel the same way.
--
A. B.
><>
My e-mail address is zen177395 at zendotcodotuk, though I don't check that
account very often.
"Don't you try to outweird me. I get weirder things than you free with my
breakfast cereal." - Douglas Adams of course

George Plimpton
2011-09-28 14:23:23 EST
On 9/28/2011 2:00 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:05:25 +0100, "A B"<@bleBaker.uk> wrote:
>
>> <dh@.> wrote on 22nd September:
>>>
>>> What is it you're so afraid of? I've never been afraid of what anyone
>>> has to
>>> say nearly enough to even consider killfiling them, yet you're apparently
>>> afraid
>>> of what a number of people tell you. That means you must be an
>>> eliminationist,
>>> because anti-eliminationists never seem to be afraid of what
>>> eliminationists
>>> have to say.
>>
>> I expect he's afraid of wasting a lot of time flipping through
>> slanging-matches to find postings that actually say something.
>
> No. He's afraid of

You and Douchebag Ron Hamilton ruined the group, Fuckwit.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-09-28 15:23:38 EST
On Sep 28, 12:23 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 9/28/2011 2:00 PM, dh@. wrote:

> >> I expect he's afraid of wasting a lot of time flipping through
> >> slanging-matches to find postings that actually say something.
>
> >      No. He's afraid of
>
> You and Douchebag Ron Hamilton ruined the group, Fuckwit.-

No goober, it was YOU swearing and calling people filthy names when
they pointed out what an incredibly stupid LIAR you are.