Vegetarian Discussion: What Did Goo Learn From Rupert?

What Did Goo Learn From Rupert?

Mr.Smartypants
2011-08-26 21:24:01 EST

I think he learned NOT to lie about having a PhD because Rupert
ACTUALLY has a PhD and stupid Goo doesn't.

Dutch
2011-08-26 23:23:42 EST

"Mr.Smartypants" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote

> I think he learned NOT to lie about having a PhD because Rupert
> ACTUALLY has a PhD and stupid Goo doesn't.

Because, as we know, PhD's can spot other PhD's over the internet.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-08-27 00:34:24 EST
On Aug 26, 9:23 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote
>

> > I think he learned NOT to lie about having a PhD because Rupert
> > ACTUALLY has a PhD and stupid Goo doesn't.
>
> Because, as we know, PhD's can spot other PhD's over the internet.

Yes, and that kind of screwed Goo up. He'd been lying about having a
PhD in economics. Lying about it must have really gone to his head
because he seemed to think he was some sort of authority on pet food
economics.

Dutch
2011-08-27 02:44:33 EST

"Mr.Smartypants" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote in message
> On Aug 26, 9:23 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
>> "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote
>>

>> > I think he learned NOT to lie about having a PhD because Rupert
>> > ACTUALLY has a PhD and stupid Goo doesn't.
>>
>> Because, as we know, PhD's can spot other PhD's over the internet.
>
> Yes

lol! like magic.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-08-27 03:11:50 EST
On Aug 27, 12:44 am, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 26, 9:23 pm, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> >> "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote

> >> Because, as we know, PhD's can spot other PhD's over the internet.
>
> > Yes
>
> lol! like magic.

You're an idiot.

Dutch
2011-08-27 04:03:59 EST

> On Aug 27, 12:44 am, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
>> "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote in message

>> > Yes
>>
>> lol! like magic.
>
> You're an idiot.

You must be smart, you can tell if someone has a PhD.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-08-27 09:22:42 EST
On Aug 27, 2:03 am, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote in message

> > On Aug 27, 12:44 am, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> >> "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote in message

> >> lol! like magic.
>
> > You're an idiot.
>
> You must be smart, you can tell if someone has a PhD.-

It's easy for anyone to tell you're an idiot.

Dutch
2011-08-27 14:17:49 EST

> On Aug 27, 2:03 am, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
>> "Mr.Smartypants" <b...@canada.com> wrote in message

>> > You're an idiot.
>>
>> You must be smart, you can tell if someone has a PhD.-
>

> It's easy

Really? How do you do it? Did you buy yours over the internet?