Vegetarian Discussion: Eternal September Drops Aaev

Eternal September Drops Aaev

Dutch
2011-08-26 03:39:31 EST
One the more popular free usenet servers has decided to drop aaev. The rest
should follow, it should be put out of its misery.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-08-26 05:02:50 EST
On Aug 26, 1:39 am, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
> One the more popular free usenet servers has decided to drop aaev. The rest
> should follow, it should be put out of its misery.

so should you goos.

George Plimpton
2011-08-26 11:14:30 EST
On 8/26/2011 2:02 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Aug 26, 1:39 am, "Dutch"<n...@email.com> wrote:
>> One the more popular free usenet servers has decided to drop aaev. The rest
>> should follow, it should be put out of its misery.
>
> so should you

I don't know about Dutch, but I'm personally pleased that you soon won't
have this particular venue to fuck around pointlessly, and Fuckwit won't
be able to waste anyone else's time with his irrational, wholly
discredited nonsense.

Dutch
2011-08-26 13:53:52 EST

"Mr.Smartypants" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote in message
> On Aug 26, 1:39 am, "Dutch" <n...@email.com> wrote:
>> One of the more popular free usenet servers has decided to drop aaev. The
>> rest
>> should follow, it should be put out of its misery.
>
> so should you goos.

goo goo da da

Time to go beddy-bye now.

Dutch
2011-08-26 14:15:49 EST

"George Plimpton" <george@si.not> wrote in message
> On 8/26/2011 2:02 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
>> On Aug 26, 1:39 am, "Dutch"<n...@email.com> wrote:
>>> One the more popular free usenet servers has decided to drop aaev. The
>>> rest
>>> should follow, it should be put out of its misery.
>>
>> so should you
>
> I don't know about Dutch, but I'm personally pleased that you soon won't
> have this particular venue to fuck around pointlessly, and Fuckwit won't
> be able to waste anyone else's time with his irrational, wholly
> discredited nonsense.

There will be no tears shed here if it does disappear. Fuckwit and Hamilton
are as entertaining as a case of psoriasis.

George Plimpton
2011-08-26 15:09:36 EST
On 8/26/2011 11:15 AM, Dutch wrote:

> "George Plimpton" <george@si.not> wrote in message
>>>
>>> so should you
>>
>> I don't know about Dutch, but I'm personally pleased that you soon
>> won't have this particular venue to fuck around pointlessly, and
>> Fuckwit won't be able to waste anyone else's time with his irrational,
>> wholly discredited nonsense.
>
> There will be no tears shed here if it does disappear. Fuckwit and
> Hamilton are as entertaining as a case of psoriasis.

Good comparison.

I won't miss it if it disappears. I said in the "black holes" thread
that I've learned something from everyone except Fuckwit and Douchebag.
There are only three other regular participants remaining: you,
Rupert, and me. I omitted Derek only because he goes long intervals now
without participating. You and Rupert, plus Derek, are the only ones
from whom I still learn anything worth pursuing. Fuckwit just keeps
spewing his same stale, discredited manure, and Douchebag just defaces
the group with graffiti. Because your and Derek's posts are mostly in
reply to Fuckwit or Douchebag, not much new is emerging. If the group
were dropped by every service provider, I wouldn't be missing out on
much at all - mainly just the opportunity to abuse Fuckwit and Douchebag.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-08-26 16:48:47 EST
On Aug 26, 1:09 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 8/26/2011 11:15 AM, Dutch wrote:
>

> > "George Plimpton" <geo...@si.not> wrote in message

> >> I don't know about Dutch, but I'm personally pleased that you soon
> >> won't have this particular venue to fuck around pointlessly, and
> >> Fuckwit won't be able to waste anyone else's time with his irrational,
> >> wholly discredited nonsense.
>
> > There will be no tears shed here if it does disappear. Fuckwit and
> > Hamilton are as entertaining as a case of psoriasis.
>
> Good comparison.
>
> I won't miss it if it disappears.  I said in the "black holes" thread
> that I've learned something from everyone except Fuckwit and Douchebag.
>   There are only three other regular participants remaining:  you,
> Rupert, and me.  I omitted Derek only because he goes long intervals now
> without participating.  You and Rupert, plus Derek, are the only ones
> from whom I still learn anything worth pursuing.  Fuckwit just keeps
> spewing his same stale, discredited manure, and Douchebag just defaces
> the group with graffiti.  Because your and Derek's posts are mostly in
> reply to Fuckwit or Douchebag, not much new is emerging.  If the group
> were dropped by every service provider, I wouldn't be missing out on
> much at all - mainly just the opportunity to abuse Fuckwit and Douchebag.-

You wouldn't have a forum to try to convince people that some cows are
raised for 12 years for no other purpose than to be pet food.

Whatever will you do, Goobs!?

George Plimpton
2011-08-26 16:53:12 EST
On 8/26/2011 1:48 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Aug 26, 1:09 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> On 8/26/2011 11:15 AM, Dutch wrote:
>>

>>> "George Plimpton"<geo...@si.not> wrote in message

>>> There will be no tears shed here if it does disappear. Fuckwit and
>>> Hamilton are as entertaining as a case of psoriasis.
>>
>> Good comparison.
>>
>> I won't miss it if it disappears. I said in the "black holes" thread
>> that I've learned something from everyone except Fuckwit and Douchebag.
>> There are only three other regular participants remaining: you,
>> Rupert, and me. I omitted Derek only because he goes long intervals now
>> without participating. You and Rupert, plus Derek, are the only ones
>> from whom I still learn anything worth pursuing. Fuckwit just keeps
>> spewing his same stale, discredited manure, and Douchebag just defaces
>> the group with graffiti. Because your and Derek's posts are mostly in
>> reply to Fuckwit or Douchebag, not much new is emerging. If the group
>> were dropped by every service provider, I wouldn't be missing out on
>> much at all - mainly just the opportunity to abuse Fuckwit and Douchebag.-
>

> You wouldn't have a forum to try to convince people that [pointless bullshit]

As usual, you don't have a real point, other than fucking around.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-08-26 17:55:43 EST
On Aug 26, 2:53 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 8/26/2011 1:48 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:

> >> Good comparison.
>
> >> I won't miss it if it disappears.  I said in the "black holes" thread
> >> that I've learned something from everyone except Fuckwit and Douchebag.
> >>    There are only three other regular participants remaining:  you,
> >> Rupert, and me.  I omitted Derek only because he goes long intervals now
> >> without participating.  You and Rupert, plus Derek, are the only ones
> >> from whom I still learn anything worth pursuing.  Fuckwit just keeps
> >> spewing his same stale, discredited manure, and Douchebag just defaces
> >> the group with graffiti.  Because your and Derek's posts are mostly in
> >> reply to Fuckwit or Douchebag, not much new is emerging.  If the group
> >> were dropped by every service provider, I wouldn't be missing out on
> >> much at all - mainly just the opportunity to abuse Fuckwit and Douchebag.-
>
> > You wouldn't have a forum to try to convince people that [pointless bullshit]
>
> As usual, you don't have a real point, other than fucking around.-

As usual you're too embarrassed to discuss 12 year old cows any more.

LOL!!

George Plimpton
2011-08-26 18:00:06 EST
On 8/26/2011 2:55 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Aug 26, 2:53 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:

>>> You wouldn't have a forum to try to convince people that [pointless bullshit]
>>
>> As usual, you don't have a real point, other than fucking around.-
>

> As usual you're [pointless bullshit]

As usual, you have no real point, other than fucking around.