Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit's Shit Hemorrhage Delayed; System Clock/calendar Fuck-up To Blame

Fuckwit's Shit Hemorrhage Delayed; System Clock/calendar Fuck-up To Blame

George Plimpton
2011-08-17 15:51:22 EST
It's coming up on 1:00pm Pacific Daylight Time, and Fuckwit's daily shit
hemorrhage of 10-15 posts in which he says nothing but belabors issues
on which he already has had his ass kicked has not yet appeared. His
system clock and/or calendar must be fucked up, and he's off-cycle.

George Plimpton
2011-08-17 16:20:47 EST
On 8/17/2011 12:51 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
> It's coming up on 1:00pm Pacific Daylight Time, and Fuckwit's daily shit
> hemorrhage of 10-15 posts in which he says nothing but belabors issues
> on which he already has had his ass kicked has not yet appeared. His
> system clock and/or calendar must be fucked up, and he's off-cycle.

Just *MINUTES* later, the shit hemorrhage appeared!

Mr.Smartypants
2011-08-18 03:13:06 EST
On Aug 17, 2:20 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 8/17/2011 12:51 PM, George Plimpton wrote:
>
> > It's coming up on 1:00pm Pacific Daylight Time, and Fuckwit's daily shit
> > hemorrhage of 10-15 posts in which he says nothing but belabors issues
> > on which he already has had his ass kicked has not yet appeared. His
> > system clock and/or calendar must be fucked up, and he's off-cycle.
>
> Just *MINUTES* later, the shit hemorrhage appeared!

Looks like you're having one yourself, Goo.

D*@.
2011-08-22 17:48:36 EST
On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 00:13:06 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
<bunghole-jonnie@lycos.com> wrote:

>On Aug 17, 2:20 pm, Goo wrote:
>>
>> > It's coming up on 1:00pm Pacific Daylight Time, and Fuckwit's daily shit
>> > hemorrhage of 10-15 posts in which he says nothing but belabors issues
>> > on which he already has had his ass kicked has not yet appeared. His
>> > system clock and/or calendar must be fucked up, and he's off-cycle.
>>
>> Just *MINUTES* later, the shit hemorrhage appeared!
>
>Looks like you're having one yourself, Goo.

He's publicly indulging in fantasies about his obsession over guys' assholes
and shit.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-08-24 14:46:57 EST
On Aug 22, 3:48 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 00:13:06 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>
> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:

> >> Just *MINUTES* later, the shit hemorrhage appeared!
>
> >Looks like you're having one yourself, Goo.
>
>     He's publicly indulging in fantasies about his obsession over guys' assholes
> and shit.

Maybe he thinks it's one of his "deeply meaningful things".

LOL!!

George Plimpton
2011-08-24 14:50:49 EST
On 8/24/2011 11:46 AM, Douchebag Ron Hamilton blew Fuckwit:
> On Aug 22, 3:48 pm, Fuckwit David Harrison blew Douchebag:

>> [snip Fuckwit's disgusting slurping sounds]
>
> [snip Douchebag's disgusting slurping sounds]

Shut the fuck up.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-08-24 15:20:11 EST
On Aug 24, 12:50 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 8/24/2011 11:46 AM, Douchebag Ron Hamilton blew Fuckwit:
>
> > On Aug 22, 3:48 pm, Fuckwit David Harrison blew Douchebag:
>
> >> [snip Fuckwit's disgusting slurping sounds]
>
> > [snip Douchebag's disgusting slurping sounds]
>
> Shut the fuck up.

ROFL!!!

Mr.Smartypants
2011-08-25 14:13:12 EST
On Aug 25, 2:51 pm, dh@. wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 11:46:57 -0700 (PDT), "Mr.Smartypants"
>

> <bunghole-jon...@lycos.com> wrote:
> >On Aug 22, 3:48 pm, dh@. wrote:

> >>     He's publicly indulging in fantasies about his obsession over guys' assholes
> >> and shit.
>
> >Maybe he thinks it's one of his "deeply meaningful things".
>
> >LOL!!
>
>     What "deeply meaningful things" does Goo think he's aware of? All I've ever
> known Goo do to is be insulting about things, and don't recall him ever getting
> up the courage to promote something.-

Gotta be mens' asses. That's what he keeps going back to as a subject
all the time.

D*@.
2011-08-25 16:51:43 EST