Vegetarian Discussion: "Decent Lives Of Positive Value"

"Decent Lives Of Positive Value"

George Plimpton
2011-08-03 10:50:07 EST
Meaningless tripe. Fuckwit cannot define it (which is why he has never
tried to define it.) Even if he could - which he can't - Fuckwit can't
say what importance it has, in any context.

It's a shabby attempt at a smokescreen. All Fuckwit cares about is
*existence* of livestock, living *any* quality of life:

It's not out of consideration for porcupines
that we don't raise them for food. It's because
they would be a pain in the ass to raise. We
don't raise cattle out of consideration for them
either, but because they're fairly easy to
raise.
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - Sep 26, 2005

[Fuckwit has no "consideration" for the lives
of cattle; his "consideration" is only for the
ease of obtaining the products from them.]

I am not an extremist about it, and if I thought
that all of the animals I eat had terrible
lives, I would still eat meat. That is not
because I don't care about them at all, but I
would just ignore their suffering.
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - Nov 29, 1999

[It is *precisely* because he doesn't care about
them at all - a purer statement of Fuckwit's
selfishness is impossible to imagine.]

I would eat animals even if I thought that it was
cruel to them, and even if they gained nothing from
the deal. Is that what you want me to say? It is true.
But that doesn't mean that I can't still like the animals
also....
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - Sept 23, 1999

[Fuckwit's "liking" the animals is of no use to them at all]

I don't try to eat ethically, because I don't really care enough
to make the effort.
Goo/Fuckwit David Harrison - July 31, 2003

[Right: Fuckwit has no consideration for the animals lifes,
only for his own consumption and pleasure.]

There is only *one* word in Fuckwit's nauseating bullshit expression
"decent lives of positive value" that has any meaning: lives. All
Fuckwit cares about, the only thing, is that the animals live for a
while so Fuckwit can eat them. He has no consideration or regard for
their lives as valuable /per se/ at all - *zero*.

D*@.
2011-08-04 21:13:46 EST
On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 07:50:07 -0700, Goo wrote:

>Meaningless tripe.

LOL!!! ONLY to an eliminationist Goo, so you have revealed yourself again.
ONLY eliminationists have reason to oppose appreciating when decent AW results
in lives of positive value for animals raised for food Goober, and ONLY!!!
eliminationists have reason to pretend they're too stupid to be aware that
millions of them experience decent lives.

George Plimpton
2011-08-05 00:19:03 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant lying cracKKKer whose time is
worthless, pissed away a few minutes:
> On Wed, 03 Aug 2011 07:50:07 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
>
>> Meaningless tripe.
>
> ONLY to an

It is meaningless tripe - full stop. Your expression has no meaning,
Fuckwit. It's bullshit.

Fuckwit, you have pissed away more than a dozen years trying to fool
people into thinking you have figured out something meaningful about the
ethics of human use of animals. You have not: you haven't figured
anything out, and you haven't fooled anyone into thinking you have.

You've lost. You're done, but you're too stupid, and your shitty empty
cracker life is so worthless, that you keep pissing away your your
worthless cracker time here. It would be sad if I didn't find it so funny.

George Plimpton
2011-08-08 14:26:57 EST
Goo Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant Southern Baptist lying cracKKKer,
lied blatantly (but ineffectually):

> On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 21:19:03 -0700, George Plimpton abused Fuckwit Harrison the lying cracKKKer:
>
>> It is meaningless tripe - full stop. Your expression has no meaning,
>> Fuckwit. It's bullshit.
>>
>> Fuckwit, you have pissed away more than a dozen years trying to fool
>> people into thinking you have figured out something meaningful about
>> the ethics of human use of animals. You have not: you haven't figured
>> anything out, and you haven't fooled anyone into thinking you have.
>>
>> You've lost. You're done, but you're too stupid, and your shitty empty
>> cracker life is so worthless, that you keep pissing away your your
>> worthless cracker time here. It would be sad if I didn't find it so funny.
>
> That's a lie

No, it isn't a lie.

> In fact I've figure something out that's very obviously
> beyond the mental ability of the eliminationist mind to appreciate, and possibly
> even to comprehend. If the mind ever does comprehend it Goob, then it will
> necessarily have to move on from favoring elimination to favoring decent AW. The
> move from the misnomer to AW is forward and up, Goo.

You have figured nothing out, Fuckwit. That was obvious 12 years ago,
and you haven't figured anything out during that interval.

Fuckwit, everyone - *everyone*, without exception - just howls with
laughter when you start blabbering about others' "limited mental
ability." Everyone, with only one exception (Douchebag Ron Hamilton),
who has ever participated here has greater mental ability than you -
everyone. Rupert has more mental ability than you; Dutch has; Derek
has; I have; for the love of fuck, Fuckwit, even that poxed whore Lesley
Simon, the Whore of Ballaghadereen, has greater mental ability than you.

*Everyone*, Fuckwit (except Hamilton.) You have figured out nothing.

D*@.
2011-08-08 17:15:27 EST
On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 21:19:03 -0700, Goo lied extremely blatantly:

>you haven't figured anything out

That's a lie Goober. In fact I've figure something out that's very obviously
beyond the mental ability of the eliminationist mind to appreciate, and possibly
even to comprehend. If the mind ever does comprehend it Goob, then it will
necessarily have to move on from favoring elimination to favoring decent AW. The
move from the misnomer to AW is forward and up, Goo.

D*@.
2011-08-09 17:01:44 EST
On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 11:26:57 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:15:27 -0700, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 04 Aug 2011 21:19:03 -0700, Goo lied extremely blatantly:
>>
>>>you haven't figured anything out
>>
>> That's a lie Goober. In fact I've figure something out that's very obviously
>>beyond the mental ability of the eliminationist mind to appreciate, and possibly
>>even to comprehend. If the mind ever does comprehend it Goob, then it will
>>necessarily have to move on from favoring elimination to favoring decent AW. The
>>move from the misnomer to AW is forward and up, Goo.
>
>Fuckwit, everyone - *everyone*, without exception
. . .
>with only one exception

LOL!!! You can't even keep your own bullshit straight for a full paragraph
Goo, you stupid clown.

Goober, you can't appreciate life of positive value for any creature
including the son you supposedly have, or your wife if you've got one, or your
own parents... Your boy "Dutch" only appreciates them when he wants to believe
PeTA is involved so he can't do it for his parents or family either. Rupert
claims to be so stupid that he doesn't "believe the distinction between "lives
of positive value" and "lives of negative value" means anything." That doesn't
have a damn thing to do with my definition of anything Goober. He doesn't
believe the distinction means anything regardless of how it's defined or who
defines it. That makes him stupider regarding that aspect than anyone in my
sixth grade class was Goob, because I remember it was discussed specifically
while we were still in grade school and no one had even the slightest problem
comprehending the significance of the distinction. LOL....so Goober, you people
let me know that you're below me by FAAAAAAAAAAR!!! in this. You couldn't make
it any more clear that you are below where my sixth grade class was in sixth
grade...LOL...and then after clearly demonstrating your inferiority you want me
to pretend you're supior! LOL!!!! This might be your best
self-outstupidification yet Goo.

Notice also Goob that I encourage Rupert to move on. Not you. Not "Dutch"
(but I have in the past). Rupert I encourage, but he's afraid. And rightly so,
because as I point out it would change his life. For the better, but quite a
bit...maybe entirely. So he's afraid. You're just too stupid, imo.