Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison - An Aggressively Stupid Cracker...

Fuckwit David Harrison - An Aggressively Stupid Cracker...

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)

Mr.Smartypants
2011-08-10 13:26:16 EST
On Aug 9, 12:30 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> On 8/9/2011 2:03 PM, dh@. wrote:

> >> Fuckwit:  no one here, except Douchebag Ron Hamilton, is below you in
> >> mental ability.
>
> >      I'm still way ahead of Rupert even
>
> You are ahead of no one, Fuckwit.  You're stupid, but you're so stupid
> it leads you to think you're smart.  You're just stupid.  Everything you
> believe about animals is wrong.-

PKB.

"I know a lot about dogs." - Goo

You know SFA about dogs.......or cats........or anything.

George Plimpton
2011-08-12 11:37:12 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, comically stupid lying cracKKKer, lied:
> On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 11:30:12 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
>
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, comically stupid lying cracKKKer, lied:

>>> I'm still way ahead of Rupert even
>>
>> You are ahead of no one, Fuckwit. You're stupid, but you're so stupid it
>> leads you to think you're smart. You're just stupid. Everything you
>> believe about animals is wrong.
>
> I'm way ahead of where you will ever be

You are ahead of no one, Fuckwit.

D*@.
2011-08-12 14:28:40 EST
On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 11:30:12 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Tue, 09 Aug 2011 14:03:42 -0700, dh@. wrote:

>>>Fuckwit: no one here, except Douchebag Ron Hamilton, is below you in
>>>mental ability.
>>
>> I'm still way ahead of Rupert even if I'm not above him in "ability" Goober.
>>I'm still way WAAAAAAAAY beyond him in accomplishment, and as I point out so was
>>everyone in my sixth grade class. So Goob, what if Rupert all of a sudden took
>>the huge leap to sixth grade level? He tried briefly:
>>
>>"I said to David Harrison that there exist some farmed animals such
>>that it would be a better outcome for them to live the life they do
>>rather than for them not to live at all and for no animals to live
>>in their place." - Rupert
>>
>>"there exist some farmed animals such that it would be
>>a better outcome for them to live the life they do rather
>>than for them not to live at all and for no animals to live
>>in their place." - Rupert
>>
>>"I accept that some nonhuman animals who are raised for food on farms
>>have lives which are such that it is better that they live that life
>>than that they not live at all" - Rupert
>>
>>and you and your boy "Derek" attacked him for it. He tried to move on, and you
>>and your boy deliberately dragged him back down Goober. That's one of the ways
>>you've revealed yourself too btw, Goo. He tried to move on to an AW level, and
>>you dragged him back down to an elimination level again.
>>
>> Back to the question: What if he did move on to sixth grade level? He would
>>have to change his thinking entirely, but in order to reach sixth grade level he
>>would have to already have done that and become comfortable with it. That would
>>put him in the position of not only being comfortable with raising animals for
>>food when they have lives of positive value, but also in the position of being
>>able to APPRECIATE IT for at least some of them. As I said, it would require a
>>complete change in his thinking and in his life. But if he made it to sixth
>>grade level, do you think he would continue to move on from there? Do you think
>>he would encourage others to move on? Like "Dutch", and "Derek", and Ron? I
>>wonder if he'd even encourage you. LOL...that would be hilarious...
>>
>> Wouldn't it be interesting if some day Rupert moves on to the point that he
>>can recognise things like cage free hens usually appear to benefit from lives of
>>positive value, while caged hens often do not...
>
>You are ahead of no one

I'm way ahead of where you will ever be Goo. I'm way ahead of all
eliminationists Goober. Most people, and all true AW people, are way ahead of
eliminationists. Eliminationists are like very young children who can think that
it's "wrong" to kill animals, but they never mature to the point of recognising
and appreciating that sometimes animals experience lives of positive value
because they're raised for food. The eliminationist mind is like that of a child
which never grows up, Goob. They can only get so "far"...LOL...which is really
nowhere at all. In regards to AW, eliminationists don't even get to the starting
line Goo. Eliminationists would have to change their entire way of thinking in
order to move up to an AW position.
. . .
>Everything you believe about animals is wrong.

You're an idiot for ever writing that sentence Goo.

D*@.
2011-08-14 16:54:06 EST
On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 08:37:12 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 11:28:40 -0700, dh@. wrote:

>>>You are ahead of no one
>>
>> I'm way ahead of where you will ever be Goo. I'm way ahead of all
>>eliminationists Goober. Most people, and all true AW people, are way ahead of
>>eliminationists. Eliminationists are like very young children who can think that
>>it's "wrong" to kill animals, but they never mature to the point of recognising
>>and appreciating that sometimes animals experience lives of positive value
>>because they're raised for food. The eliminationist mind is like that of a child
>>which never grows up, Goob. They can only get so "far"...LOL...which is really
>>nowhere at all. In regards to AW, eliminationists don't even get to the starting
>>line Goo.
>
>You are ahead of no one

Goo those of us who favor AW over elimination are all ahead of you who
oppose appreciation for when it's successful.

""appreciation for decent AW" doesn't mean anything." - Goo

You support elimination in part by opposing appreciation for lives of positive
value for livestock, Goober. You support elimination and reveal yourself as an
eliminationst by doing that.

>>Eliminationists would have to change their entire way of thinking in
>>order to move up to an AW position.
>>. . .
>>>Everything you believe about animals is wrong.
>>
>> You're an idiot for ever writing that sentence Goo.

George Plimpton
2011-08-14 19:52:07 EST
Fuckwit David Harrison, comically stupid lying cracKKKer, lied:
> On Fri, 12 Aug 2011 08:37:12 -0700, George Plimpton wrote:
>
>> Fuckwit David Harrison, comically stupid lying cracKKKer, lied:

>>> I'm way ahead of where you will ever be
>>
>> You are ahead of no one, Fuckwit.
>
> those of us who favor AW

*YOU* don't - I've proved it.

George Plimpton
2013-02-12 10:37:58 EST
On 8/8/2011 2:41 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - an ignorant
retarded cracker, lied:

> On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 22:54:01 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Aug 2, 4:53 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>> ...who comically overstates his knowledge, awareness and perception as
>>> only a stupid delusional cracker can do.
>>>
>>> For those unfamiliar with the term cracker, it refers to a stupid,
>>> willfully ignorant and usually bigoted white person in the American
>>> south, specifically in Georgia. Fuckwit said years ago that he moved as
>>> a small child from the north to the far outskirts of Atlanta, GA - "out
>>> where you can hear the banjos play."
>>>
>>> Fuckwit is the breathing, shuffling embodiment of every stereotype
>>> you've ever had about dumb crackers. Every negative stereotype has
>>> reality in some people, and the stereotype of the stupid lying bigoted
>>> shit-for-brains cracker comes to life in Fuckwit David Harrison.
>>>
>>> Whenever Fuckwit starts blabbering about people having "mental
>>> limitations" or being "unable to appreciate" the things Fuckwit claims
>>> he can appreciate, he is lying. He is the one with the
>>> limitations...and he knows it.
>>
>> What's the point?
>
> That you who are below me are in an even worse position than I am is one
> point.

No, that's not any kind of "point" at all, Fuckwit. *NO ONE* here is
"below" you in intellect or understanding, Fuckwit. You are the
stupidest and least aware person here - not in dispute.

> If I'm as stupid as

You're even *more* stupid than anyone has claimed to date, Fuckwit.

> I was farther along than you are now by the time I was in 6th grade,

You keep saying that, but the evidence points the other way.

D*@.
2013-02-12 17:09:23 EST
On Tue, 12 Feb 2013 07:37:58 -0800, Goo wrote:

>On 8/8/2011 2:41 PM, dh pointed out:
>
>> I was farther along than you are now by the time I was in 6th grade,
>
>You keep saying that, but the evidence points the other way.

Goober at the time we were discussing the value of life for American slaves
in 5th or 6th grade I was going to the dairy farm down the road every day
learning about that, and the other animals that lived on the farm. I ate and
killed some of them. The farmers told me about eliminationists which they
referred to by the misnomer, and some of the lies and stupidities associated
with them. Of course I considered whether or not it would be worth living life
as the animals I saw, some of them confined and some of them wild. That alone is
more than you have ever done, or Rupert has ever done, or Derek has ever done,
or "Dutch" has ever done. That was by the time I was in 6th grade Goob. I've
moved on a lot since then. Goober when I was in about 9th grade in NC the other
kids were making fun of eliminationists and their stupidities and of course I
joined in. Some of those kids worked in chicken houses and said they'd sometimes
throw baby chicks through the exhaust fans "for" eliminationists. Those kids
really didn't care about the animals as I do Goo, they were only opposed to the
eliminationists. That Goober has been the difference here too. The only
anti-eliminationists who said they disagreed with me were Etter and Ward Clark,
but they could never say why. They never even made an attempt Goob, but THEY
didn't care about promoting welfare. They only cared about opposing the
misnomer. I do both, Goo. The other people who do both that have been through
here all agreed with me Goo. I remember Marl telling you specifically that what
I'm pointing out is way over your head. It was then years ago Goo, it still is
now, and it almost cetainly still will be for your entire life. How could you
move on Goo? How could any of you??? You said:

"Animals that exist or are about to exist merit consideration." - Goo

but you simply parotted an idea that you'll never:

"There is no "consideration" to be given." - Goo

be able to comprehend much less appreciate, Goo.

Dutch
2013-02-12 17:18:38 EST
dh@. wrote:
> I was going to the dairy farm down the road every day
> learning about that,

Those pastoral scenes are disappearing.

George Plimpton
2013-02-12 17:49:50 EST
On 2/12/2013 2:09 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - an ignorant
retarded cracker, lied:

> On 2/12/2013 7:37 AM, George Plimpton wrote:
>> On 8/8/2011 2:41 PM, Fuckwit David Harrison - *Goo* - an ignorant
>> retarded cracker, lied:
>>
>>> On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 22:54:01 -0700 (PDT), Rupert
>>> <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>

>>> That you who are below me are in an even worse position than I am
>>> is one
>>> point.
>>
>> No, that's not any kind of "point" at all, Fuckwit. *NO ONE* here is
>> "below" you in intellect or understanding, Fuckwit. You are the
>> stupidest and least aware person here - not in dispute.
>>

>>> If I'm as stupid as
>>
>> You're even *more* stupid than anyone has claimed to date, Fuckwit.
>>

>>> I was farther along than you are now by the time I was in 6th grade,
>>
>> You keep saying that, but the evidence points the other way.
>
> at the time we were discussing the value of life for American slaves
> in 5th or 6th grade

Fuckwit, my son is in sixth grade right now. He is far smarter than
you, far more intelligent, far more perceptive. He goes to a good
private school. I know what kind of things sixth grade students learn,
and on what level, *Goo*. You did *NOT* discuss in sixth grade whether
"getting to experience life" was enough of a "benefit" to slaves to
justify keeping slaves. Stop lying about that, *Goo*.

Page:  Previous  1 2   (First | Last)