Vegetarian Discussion: Fuckwit David Harrison - An Aggressively Stupid Cracker...

Fuckwit David Harrison - An Aggressively Stupid Cracker...

George Plimpton
2011-08-01 14:53:50 EST
...who comically overstates his knowledge, awareness and perception as
only a stupid delusional cracker can do.

For those unfamiliar with the term cracker, it refers to a stupid,
willfully ignorant and usually bigoted white person in the American
south, specifically in Georgia. Fuckwit said years ago that he moved as
a small child from the north to the far outskirts of Atlanta, GA - "out
where you can hear the banjos play."

Fuckwit is the breathing, shuffling embodiment of every stereotype
you've ever had about dumb crackers. Every negative stereotype has
reality in some people, and the stereotype of the stupid lying bigoted
shit-for-brains cracker comes to life in Fuckwit David Harrison.

Whenever Fuckwit starts blabbering about people having "mental
limitations" or being "unable to appreciate" the things Fuckwit claims
he can appreciate, he is lying. He is the one with the
limitations...and he knows it.

On Aug 1, 12:53 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> ...who comically overstates his knowledge, awareness and perception as
> only a stupid delusional cracker can do.
>
> For those unfamiliar with the term cracker, it refers to a stupid,
> willfully ignorant and usually bigoted white person in the American
> south, specifically in Georgia.  Fuckwit said years ago that he moved as
> a small child from the north to the far outskirts of Atlanta, GA - "out
> where you can hear the banjos play."
>
> Fuckwit is the breathing, shuffling embodiment of every stereotype
> you've ever had about dumb crackers.  Every negative stereotype has
> reality in some people, and the stereotype of the stupid lying bigoted
> shit-for-brains cracker comes to life in Fuckwit David Harrison.
>
> Whenever Fuckwit starts blabbering about people having "mental
> limitations" or being "unable to appreciate" the things Fuckwit claims
> he can appreciate, he is lying.  He is the one with the
> limitations...and he knows it.

Whatever his limitations may be they don't include stupidly believing
that some cows are raised for 12 years for the singular purpose of
becoming pet food as you and Baby Goo do.

How can you be so stupid, Goo?

George Plimpton
2011-08-03 18:01:50 EST
Pointless Douchebag Ron Hamilton pointless blabbered and tried to fuck
up yet another discussion:
> On Aug 1, 12:53 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> ...who comically overstates his knowledge, awareness and perception as
>> only a stupid delusional cracker can do.
>>
>> For those unfamiliar with the term cracker, it refers to a stupid,
>> willfully ignorant and usually bigoted white person in the American
>> south, specifically in Georgia. Fuckwit said years ago that he moved as
>> a small child from the north to the far outskirts of Atlanta, GA - "out
>> where you can hear the banjos play."
>>
>> Fuckwit is the breathing, shuffling embodiment of every stereotype
>> you've ever had about dumb crackers. Every negative stereotype has
>> reality in some people, and the stereotype of the stupid lying bigoted
>> shit-for-brains cracker comes to life in Fuckwit David Harrison.
>>
>> Whenever Fuckwit starts blabbering about people having "mental
>> limitations" or being "unable to appreciate" the things Fuckwit claims
>> he can appreciate, he is lying. He is the one with the
>> limitations...and he knows it.
>

> Whatever his limitations [snip remainder of pointless bullshit]

You really blow at this, Douchebag.

Rupert
2011-08-05 01:54:01 EST
On Aug 2, 4:53 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> ...who comically overstates his knowledge, awareness and perception as
> only a stupid delusional cracker can do.
>
> For those unfamiliar with the term cracker, it refers to a stupid,
> willfully ignorant and usually bigoted white person in the American
> south, specifically in Georgia.  Fuckwit said years ago that he moved as
> a small child from the north to the far outskirts of Atlanta, GA - "out
> where you can hear the banjos play."
>
> Fuckwit is the breathing, shuffling embodiment of every stereotype
> you've ever had about dumb crackers.  Every negative stereotype has
> reality in some people, and the stereotype of the stupid lying bigoted
> shit-for-brains cracker comes to life in Fuckwit David Harrison.
>
> Whenever Fuckwit starts blabbering about people having "mental
> limitations" or being "unable to appreciate" the things Fuckwit claims
> he can appreciate, he is lying.  He is the one with the
> limitations...and he knows it.

What's the point?

George Plimpton
2011-08-06 02:08:16 EST
On 8/4/2011 10:54 PM, Rupert wrote:
> On Aug 2, 4:53 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> ...who comically overstates his knowledge, awareness and perception as
>> only a stupid delusional cracker can do.
>>
>> For those unfamiliar with the term cracker, it refers to a stupid,
>> willfully ignorant and usually bigoted white person in the American
>> south, specifically in Georgia. Fuckwit said years ago that he moved as
>> a small child from the north to the far outskirts of Atlanta, GA - "out
>> where you can hear the banjos play."
>>
>> Fuckwit is the breathing, shuffling embodiment of every stereotype
>> you've ever had about dumb crackers. Every negative stereotype has
>> reality in some people, and the stereotype of the stupid lying bigoted
>> shit-for-brains cracker comes to life in Fuckwit David Harrison.
>>
>> Whenever Fuckwit starts blabbering about people having "mental
>> limitations" or being "unable to appreciate" the things Fuckwit claims
>> he can appreciate, he is lying. He is the one with the
>> limitations...and he knows it.
>
> What's the point?

Truth.

On Aug 1, 12:53 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> ...who comically overstates his knowledge, awareness and perception as
> only a stupid delusional cracker can do.
>
> For those unfamiliar with the term cracker, it refers to a stupid,
> willfully ignorant and usually bigoted white person in the American
> south, specifically in Georgia.  Fuckwit said years ago that he moved as
> a small child from the north to the far outskirts of Atlanta, GA - "out
> where you can hear the banjos play."
>
> Fuckwit is the breathing, shuffling embodiment of every stereotype
> you've ever had about dumb crackers.  Every negative stereotype has
> reality in some people, and the stereotype of the stupid lying bigoted
> shit-for-brains cracker comes to life in Fuckwit David Harrison.
>
> Whenever Fuckwit starts blabbering about people having "mental
> limitations" or being "unable to appreciate" the things Fuckwit claims
> he can appreciate, he is lying.  He is the one with the
> limitations...and he knows it.

I guess he'd be more acceptable to you if he believed some cows are
raised for 12 years only to be pet food.

George Plimpton
2011-08-08 14:44:04 EST
Goo Fuckwit David Harrison, ignorant Southern Baptist lying cracKKKer,
lied blatantly (but ineffectually):

> On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 22:54:01 -0700 (PDT), Rupert<rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On Aug 2, 4:53 am, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>>> ...who comically overstates his knowledge, awareness and perception as
>>> only a stupid delusional cracker can do.
>>>
>>> For those unfamiliar with the term cracker, it refers to a stupid,
>>> willfully ignorant and usually bigoted white person in the American
>>> south, specifically in Georgia. Fuckwit said years ago that he moved as
>>> a small child from the north to the far outskirts of Atlanta, GA - "out
>>> where you can hear the banjos play."
>>>
>>> Fuckwit is the breathing, shuffling embodiment of every stereotype
>>> you've ever had about dumb crackers. Every negative stereotype has
>>> reality in some people, and the stereotype of the stupid lying bigoted
>>> shit-for-brains cracker comes to life in Fuckwit David Harrison.
>>>
>>> Whenever Fuckwit starts blabbering about people having "mental
>>> limitations" or being "unable to appreciate" the things Fuckwit claims
>>> he can appreciate, he is lying. He is the one with the
>>> limitations...and he knows it.
>>
>> What's the point?
>
> That you who are below me are in

Fuckwit: no one here, except Douchebag Ron Hamilton, is below you in
mental ability.

D*@.
2011-08-08 17:41:10 EST
wrote:

>On Aug 2, 4:53 am, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> ...who comically overstates his knowledge, awareness and perception as
>> only a stupid delusional cracker can do.
>>
>> For those unfamiliar with the term cracker, it refers to a stupid,
>> willfully ignorant and usually bigoted white person in the American
>> south, specifically in Georgia.  Fuckwit said years ago that he moved as
>> a small child from the north to the far outskirts of Atlanta, GA - "out
>> where you can hear the banjos play."
>>
>> Fuckwit is the breathing, shuffling embodiment of every stereotype
>> you've ever had about dumb crackers.  Every negative stereotype has
>> reality in some people, and the stereotype of the stupid lying bigoted
>> shit-for-brains cracker comes to life in Fuckwit David Harrison.
>>
>> Whenever Fuckwit starts blabbering about people having "mental
>> limitations" or being "unable to appreciate" the things Fuckwit claims
>> he can appreciate, he is lying.  He is the one with the
>> limitations...and he knows it.
>
>What's the point?

That you who are below me are in an even worse position than I am is one
point. If I'm as stupid as Goo claims, yet I was farther along than you are now
by the time I was in 6th grade, think how pathetic that makes your position.
Think about that. I was beyond where you are now when I was in 6th grade and
have moved on way past that point since then. I'm so much farther along with
this than you that you could probably never catch up even if you tried, but of
course it appears that you're never going to try moving on at all. I do think
about it more than the average person, while you're way below the average
person. You think you've moved on beyond most but in fact you're so far behind
that you can't see how far behind you are. Actually you haven't yet begun or
even gotten to the starting line yet. The first thing you would have to do to
get anywhere near the average sixth grader would be to learn to appreciate the
distinction between lives of positive and negative value. Until you do that
you're still below them, and of course everyone who is beyond the sixth grade
level as well. You are that far below the average person. All eliminationists
are, necessarily, afawk. On the plus(?) side, that helps explain why only
eliminationists commit their sort of terrorism, and whatever other stupidities
that need explaining about you people. You have severe mental limitations, and
your supposed heros like Goo just make it worse for you, not better. Think hard
about the solid fact that you would have to change your entire way of thinking
just to move on to the level of the average sixth grader, and when you get the
nerve up mention that solid fact to your doctor, and/or your father, and see if
they can help you move on. Just to see you recognise the fact and admit it would
likely bring tears to their eyes, and they might break down completely right in
front of you. As always, I wish you and them the best of luck with finally
getting you to move on.

George Plimpton
2011-08-09 14:30:12 EST
On 8/9/2011 2:03 PM, dh@. wrote:
> On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 11:44:04 -0700, Goo wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:41:10 -0700, dh@. wrote:

>>> That you who are below me are in
>>
>> Fuckwit: no one here, except Douchebag Ron Hamilton, is below you in
>> mental ability.
>
> I'm still way ahead of Rupert even

You are ahead of no one, Fuckwit. You're stupid, but you're so stupid
it leads you to think you're smart. You're just stupid. Everything you
believe about animals is wrong.

D*@.
2011-08-09 17:03:42 EST
On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 11:44:04 -0700, Goo wrote:

>On Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:41:10 -0700, dh@. wrote:
>
>>On Thu, 4 Aug 2011 22:54:01 -0700 (PDT), Rupert <rupertmccallum@yahoo.com>
>>wrote:

>>>What's the point?
>>
>> That you who are below me are in an even worse position than I am is one
>>point. If I'm as stupid as Goo claims, yet I was farther along than you are now
>>by the time I was in 6th grade, think how pathetic that makes your position.
>>Think about that. I was beyond where you are now when I was in 6th grade and
>>have moved on way past that point since then. I'm so much farther along with
>>this than you that you could probably never catch up even if you tried, but of
>>course it appears that you're never going to try moving on at all. I do think
>>about it more than the average person, while you're way below the average
>>person. You think you've moved on beyond most but in fact you're so far behind
>>that you can't see how far behind you are. Actually you haven't yet begun or
>>even gotten to the starting line yet. The first thing you would have to do to
>>get anywhere near the average sixth grader would be to learn to appreciate the
>>distinction between lives of positive and negative value. Until you do that
>>you're still below them, and of course everyone who is beyond the sixth grade
>>level as well. You are that far below the average person. All eliminationists
>>are, necessarily, afawk. On the plus(?) side, that helps explain why only
>>eliminationists commit their sort of terrorism, and whatever other stupidities
>>that need explaining about you people. You have severe mental limitations, and
>>your supposed heros like Goo just make it worse for you, not better. Think hard
>>about the solid fact that you would have to change your entire way of thinking
>>just to move on to the level of the average sixth grader, and when you get the
>>nerve up mention that solid fact to your doctor, and/or your father, and see if
>>they can help you move on. Just to see you recognise the fact and admit it would
>>likely bring tears to their eyes, and they might break down completely right in
>>front of you. As always, I wish you and them the best of luck with finally
>>getting you to move on.
>
>Fuckwit: no one here, except Douchebag Ron Hamilton, is below you in
>mental ability.

I'm still way ahead of Rupert even if I'm not above him in "ability" Goober.
I'm still way WAAAAAAAAY beyond him in accomplishment, and as I point out so was
everyone in my sixth grade class. So Goob, what if Rupert all of a sudden took
the huge leap to sixth grade level? He tried briefly:

"I said to David Harrison that there exist some farmed animals such
that it would be a better outcome for them to live the life they do
rather than for them not to live at all and for no animals to live
in their place." - Rupert

"there exist some farmed animals such that it would be
a better outcome for them to live the life they do rather
than for them not to live at all and for no animals to live
in their place." - Rupert

"I accept that some nonhuman animals who are raised for food on farms
have lives which are such that it is better that they live that life
than that they not live at all" - Rupert

and you and your boy "Derek" attacked him for it. He tried to move on, and you
and your boy deliberately dragged him back down Goober. That's one of the ways
you've revealed yourself too btw, Goo. He tried to move on to an AW level, and
you dragged him back down to an elimination level again.

Back to the question: What if he did move on to sixth grade level? He would
have to change his thinking entirely, but in order to reach sixth grade level he
would have to already have done that and become comfortable with it. That would
put him in the position of not only being comfortable with raising animals for
food when they have lives of positive value, but also in the position of being
able to APPRECIATE IT for at least some of them. As I said, it would require a
complete change in his thinking and in his life. But if he made it to sixth
grade level, do you think he would continue to move on from there? Do you think
he would encourage others to move on? Like "Dutch", and "Derek", and Ron? I
wonder if he'd even encourage you. LOL...that would be hilarious...

Wouldn't it be interesting if some day Rupert moves on to the point that he
can recognise things like cage free hens usually appear to benefit from lives of
positive value, while caged hens often do not...