Vegetarian Discussion: 11 New Posts All Of A Sudden - Fuckwit Harrison's Daily Shit Hemorrhage Has Happened

11 New Posts All Of A Sudden - Fuckwit Harrison's Daily Shit Hemorrhage Has Happened

George Plimpton
2011-07-27 15:48:47 EST
It's like clockwork.

Mr.Smartypants
2011-07-29 10:47:34 EST
On Jul 27, 1:48 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> It's like clockwork.

"Set your clock back by an hour" - Goo

"I didn't say to set your clock back an hour" - Goo

George Plimpton
2011-07-29 10:57:11 EST
On 7/29/2011 7:47 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jul 27, 1:48 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> It's like clockwork.
>
> [pointless bullshit from Douchebag Ron Hamilton]

As usual.

George Plimpton
2011-07-29 11:55:19 EST
On 7/29/2011 7:47 AM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jul 27, 1:48 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> It's like clockwork.
>

> "Set your clock back by an hour"
>
> "I didn't say to set your clock back an hour"

Second one isn't a quote, of course.

Dutch
2011-07-29 18:25:52 EST

"Mr.Smartypants" <bcpg@canada.com> wrote
> On Jul 27, 1:48 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> It's like clockwork.
>

> "Set your clock back by an hour" - Goo
>
> "I didn't say to set your clock back an hour" - Goo

Scintillating stuff..

Mr.Smartypants
2011-07-29 20:55:42 EST
On Jul 27, 1:48 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> It's like clockwork.

Speaking of clockwork:

"Set your clock back by an hour" - Goo

"I didn't say to set your clock back an hour" - Goo

George Plimpton
2011-07-29 21:05:18 EST
On 7/29/2011 5:55 PM, Mr.Smartypants wrote:
> On Jul 27, 1:48 pm, George Plimpton<geo...@si.not> wrote:
>> It's like clockwork.
>
> Speaking of clockwork:
>
> "Set your clock back by an hour"
>

> "I didn't say to set your clock back an hour"

Second one is not a quote - I never said it.

On Jul 27, 1:48 pm, George Plimpton <geo...@si.not> wrote:
> It's like clockwork.

You seem to like using the word "shit" a lot and talking about other
mens' asses.

Why is that?